Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

It Has Begun! (An MK GRP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tanja leaves the arena and she sees Johnny Cage and she slowly approached him and said to him,``I know how it feels to get your heart broken or loose a loved one in a tournament.`` ``Life is fair sometimes and sometimes life isn`t fair etiher Johnny and I just want to wish you luck against your fight against Scorpion and good luck to you Johnny Cage and Scorpion weakness is water because he uses fire skills and abilites.`` ``Good luck to you Johnny Cage.`` Tanja slowly walked away from him to see if he`ll talk to her or not and she sighed.

Johnny had no chance to react to any of Tanja's comments before she was walking away. "Tanja, wait!" He rushed up behind her, turning her around to look into his eyes. "How would you know that feeling?"

Tanja looked at Johnny and said to him,``I have had my heart broken back when I was 16 years old in the ice realm.`` ``This guy was 17 years old and we were together for about two years.`` ``When I saw him kissing another girl he told me it was over between us two and he told me to get lost and never bug him ever again.`` ``He broke my heart and I know what your feeling in your life now and is their anything else you want to know about Scorpion weakness Johnny.?`` ``He is waiting for you in the forest which is his turf and becareful he can create a portal in a tree and make you want in his arena and just try your best not to get badly hurt or injuried from that fight Johnny okay.``

Johnny listened to Tanja's explanation, unsmiling, which was unlike himself slightly. At least the actor knew how and when to be serious. At her mention of Scorpion, he smiled again. "No, I think I've got this." He leaned in and slowly kissed her cheek before starting to walk away. "I won't lose, Tanja. I promise."

Tanja face slightly blushes when Johnny Cage kissed her on her cheek and she said to him,``I know you won`t loose against Scorpion and becareful Johnny and before you leave I need to tell you something but you cannot let my brother know what I`m going to tell you or unless you want to know after your fight against Scorpion it`s up to you Johnny.``

Johnny stopped as she heard her speak, turning on his heel and looking back at her, curiosity masking his face. "What would you like to tell me, Tanja? I promise not to tell Sub Zero on my life."

Tanja said to Johnny,``This necklace my father gave to Kitana and then to me.`` ``If Smoke get`s his hand on this necklace he can gain ice power and gain control of me and this necklace could kill me if I do not focus very well.`` ``This necklace can help me gain more ice skills and abitlies that will be very useful for the enemy side and our side.`` ``I`m still trying to figure out how to use this necklace so I can be in control of my new ice skills and abilties with this necklace.`` ``Smoke is after me and this necklace as well he`ll try to lure me into a trap and also my brother as well Smoke wants to kill me and my brother as well.`` ``My brother and I are the only two left in the sub-zero family and he doesn`t want me to die at all like our father died in a battle to protect us both Johnny Cage.`` ``That is the truth Johnny Cage and do not tell my brother at all if he finds out I told you he might kill you or me or tell me off do not say a word to my brother at all okay Johnny.``

Sarah felt her heart beat as she looked at Raven step into the ring. she pulled out a ring from her pocket with a chain on it and said "don't worry mother i will find out who killed you and make them pay". she quickly hid the ring again for it was her mothers wedding ring something her father gave to her to help keep her mother alive in her heart in hopes to stop her from being here in the tournament but it did not work out.

Raven took the ring oppiste of her and grinned . She had the doll in her hand inside the pocket. She grinned from ear to ear her first vitcum. the girl was going to know pain on many levels but first she will need one element a drop of blood. she had a way of getting that as well she was going to draw blood with her nails or punch her really hard ether way Raven was going to get what she needed from this girl.

Johnny smiled at her, taking her chin in his fingers. "I promise not to tell Sub Zero about what you told me." He kissed her cheek again, albeit much softer and much more tenderly than last ime. "Anything else?"

Sub-zero stood their and watch smoke have his fight which he won pretty easy and followed it up by smoking him out melting his brain with boiling gas. smoke turned around to look at sub-zero, while he glance over at raven and sarah,

Tanja looked at Johnny and said to him,''No their is nothing else at all Johnny and see you after your fight against Scorpion and good luck to you.'' Tanja slightly smiled at Johnny and she leads him to the forest and she watches this fight against scorpion and Johnny. Scorpion got ready to fight against Johnny and he get's ready for Johnny Cage first attack.

Johnny warily entered the forest, knowing Scorpion was nearby. He walked slowly, taking in every bit of his surroundings as he searched, remembering the promise he made Tanja that he wouldn't lose.

Sarah did not move from her spot but was watching Raven make her every move. The girl stood there watching her as well then Raven made her move she rushed Sarah nails ready to scratch her. Sarah moved and blocked most of it with her hands and even pushed Raven forward so that she almost fell but it worked she got a few drops of blood on her nails. Sarah looked at her arm and then looked Raven thinking what the heck.

Scorpion shoots his spear ropes and said to johnny,''Get over here.'' Tanja was watching this fight and she could sense that Smoke ninjas are not far from here and she sighed. Tanja quickly climbs up a tree and she scans the area very carefully. Scorpion drags johnny cage with his spear ropes and he does an uppercut punch move and wraps them both into his home. Scorpion said to johnny,''Welcome to my home.''

The pain of Scorpion's spear was intense, and he never wanted to experience it again. Suddenly, they weren't in the forest, and in some kind of hellish realm. Johnny gulped, and waited for Scorpion toattack when he spoke. He turned around, quickly throwing a punch for his gut.

Scorpion does his teleportation punch and he punches Johnny in the gut and he knew that Johnny and him were always fair fighters. Tanja also get's wraped into Scorpion realm and she wasn't sure why this looked fimilair to her once before and she tries to remember why she has been here once before and she sighed. Scorpion got back into his fighting stance and he always enjoyed fighting against Johnny to see if he has changed or learned a new move.

Sub zero watched Sarah and Raven fight interested in how sarash could defend herself, he glance down and saw that smoke was already gone. he quickly wondered where tanja was and what was she doing? he hope she didn't have feeling already for that movie star he seemed like a womanizer to him.

Tanja senses that danger was coming towards them all and she manage to find her way out of the forest and she knew that her brother would be a little bit concerned about her. She knew that her brother likes to jump to conclusions and she sighed. Tanja sees her brother and she scans the area and senses that smoke ninjas were not far on their trail and she ran super fast and she catches her breath for a few minutes. Tanja said to her brother,''Smoke ninjas are not far from here i can sense them and where did Smoke go to now brother?''

Raven smirked and whipped out her doll. When Sarah saw the doll something clicked inside her head and she knew where she seen a doll like that only it was near her mothers body. Anger flooded thou Sarah but she did not let it show instead she whipped out one of her knifes and throw it at Raven. Raven went to dodge and manged to move so she wont lose the doll for that is what Sarah aimed for. instead the knife cut part of the dolls arm putting a cut on Sarah who let out a scream of pain but at the same time the knife cute Ravens face and she screamed out in pain.

Scorpion was enjoying his battle against Johnny Cage and he knew that Smoke would be after Tanja at any cost and he does not interfere with anyone plans that involves going after Tanja or any other warrior that is taking part in this tournament. Kitana was watching Sara fighting against Raven and hoped that Sara will defeat Raven and not Raven win this battle.

Smoke was close to tanja by making himself an odorless gass floating around. Sub zero nods "Alright, we should get a move on then, Your first lesson is to clear your mind and feel you body cool, once your feel cool enough you should see your breath in the air and when you do form it into ice and throw the ice at the ninjas behind us." Sub zero closed his eyes and slow his breathing and form an ice needles with his hand and let them fall to the ground.

Tanja clears her mind and her mind was slowly clearing and she felt her body cool a bit and she was focusing on her ice move and she felt her breath in the air and she sees her breath as well. She was glad that her brother was helping her with this lesson. Tanja closed her eyes and she releases an icy torondo and she let`s it go and it spins around and hits the ninjas behind them both and freezes them to death and she said to her borther,``I had no idea that I can create that new move and that move will come in handy for sure and I sense that Smoke isn`t far from us both brother I hate it when I`m always right.``

Sarah let the blood flow from her cut in her arm by her shoulder. she took anther dagger in one hand and in the other she formed yet anther out of thin air. she watched Raven pull out a nasty dagger and knew if she did not make a quick move she was gonna get stabbed. she did not waste any time she moved into a spin and then flung both daggers right at Raven. Raven used her dagger to block one but the second one hit her in the hand causing her to drop the doll she had to the ground. Sarah and Raven went for it and both had one hand on the doll. Sarah noticed her blood on the doll and knew if it ripped it was gonna caused some serious damage unless she could wiped the blood off. She saw Raven go to punch her in the face but she moved and ended up getting punched in the other arm. she bit back the pain and manged a good punch on Ravens face causing her nose to bleed. Sarah got the doll in one peace and whipped her blood off then tore the doll up ending the spell. Raven grew hot and angry but she did not give up she took out anther doll and went to get more blood from Sarah's bleeding arm. Sarah saw her coming and manged to push her aside but at the same time Raven flung out with her dagger but Sarah used her knife and parred it away then stabbed Raven in the leg. Raven was out for the count and Sarah knew she had won and when she was on her way out of the ring Raven threw her knife at Sarah causing her to get stabbed in the arm. she screamed out in pain as she left the ring with the knife still in her arm.

Kitana saw Sarah arm bleeding and she said to her,''Let me tend to your arm,you sure took care of Raven and that was a smart move you did remove the doll and rip it up well done Sarah.'' Kitana tended to Sarah wounds and Kitana remove the knife as well and Kitana wrapped Sarah arm all up in an atttetion bandage. Kitana helped Sarah to her room so she could rest up while the others fought.

"yeah well i seen that girl fight before but it was with my mom now i know who that girl is why she looked familiar to me she murdered my mother". Sarah sounded angry but then she calmed down and said ";thanks for helping me Kitana ". Sarah laid back in her bed and soon was taking a nap.

Raven made her way out of the ring and said "next time Sarah you wont get away so easily". Raven limped out of the ring to her own room and tended to her very own wounds. she was seething mad and all she wanted to do was toy with anther doll and make someones life really hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom