Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

It Has Begun! (An MK GRP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scorpîon looked at Raven and said to her,``Of course you can watch me kill Johnny Cage and once he is out of the way,I`ll go after Sub-Zero next.`` ``I know the feeling to watch someone die that you love,and that is a good thing that Tanja can watch me defeat Johnny Cage.`` ``Of course you can attack Kitana after you defeat that girl Sarah okay Raven.`` Scorpion begins to eat his dinner and so does everyone else eat as well. Tanja sense that Sub-Zero was in a bit of a trouble and she was done her dinner and left the dinning room. She sees Sub-Zero fighting against Smoke and she quickly hides watches them both fight. And she continues on watching these two fight and hopes that Smoke doesn`t sense her presence at any cost if he does sense her presence then Sub-Zero and her will be in a bit of trouble or danger then ever before.

Sub-zero was able to hold off smoke with his ice arms and ice forming around smoke's body "What do you want smoke?" "I think we both know that I want to return the favor of you killing me," "I didn't have a choice you were being control and you were going kill everyone." Sub-zero froze smoke up completely keeping him there in place and looks over to where Tanja was and motioning her to leave which gave smoke enough time to break out of the ice that was expanding and contracting to the gassy and solid form. As sub-zero turned around smoke puts his hand in sub-zero stomach and moving it up through the body until he got to the heart and pulls it out of his chest.

Tanja saw what just happened and she didn`t know what to do and she knows that when someone needs help never leave them help them before it`s too late. Tanja formed an ice ball and she hits Smoke with the ice ball and notcie that move made Smoke wonder what just happened. Tanja returns back to the dinning room and said to Kitana,``I saw Smoke I thought he was dead,I hit him with an ice ball and got him a little bit upset,he almost killed Sub-Zero.`` ``I had to save my brother,like he saved me so many times Kitana.`` Scorpion had a bit of a smirk across his face and said to Raven,``Looks like Smoke is here, and Tanja helped her brother out this could work to our advantge Raven.``

The good news sub-zero guard himself well making the ice inside of his body help take out and ice heart and not his real one. the bad news was that the hand of smoke did get through and mess up his stomach and insides a little as he fell from the blow his body turn into ice and bursted on the ground releasing most of the gas that smoke put into his body. He was able to get away and saw that his body had three small red holes where smoke fingers where. "damn that girl, she shouldn't have shown up."

Smoke felt his head for a snow ball and grins under his mask knowing one other person who could use snow and ice like sub-zero. He turn but they both leave smoke with a ice heart in his hands he filled it with gases until the heart exploded "run run. friend, I'm going to take my revenge"

Kitana said to her,``You did the right thing to distract Smoke so your brother was able to guard himself from that attack.`` ``Smoke won`t be too happy about this at all,and you better watch yourself at all times Tanja okay.`` Tanja nods her head to agree with Kitana and she was done her food and left the dinning room hall and entered into the hallway of heroes and she was looking at all of the stuates of the different warriors that fought and won or died with honur as well. Kitana was done her meal as well and she followed Tanja to make sure no harm comes to her at any cost and she sighed. Tanja looks at the staute of her father and she reads how well he was a hero and how he died with honour in the tournament to protect his two sons and his daughter life as well.

Raven had been eating and listening to the events and nodded at Scorpion. she did not seemed to be paying him much mind at the mention of Smoke already attacking Sub Zero. She then pushed her plate away and turned to Scorpion with a smirk "alright sounds like you know how to show a girl a good time till then Scorpion iam going to talk to smoke". she stood up and ran a hand lightly on Scorpions arm as she walked out. She flirted but in no way did any man have her heart. She went out of the dinning hall alone and soon came to the man she was looking for. She stood apart from him and said "well well if it inst smoke and you did not invite me to watch the party i heard you was fighting Sub Zero".

Sarah heard about the fight and went to find Sub Zero she wanted to make sure the guy was alright. she hoped that he did not get hurt too bad she was kinda fund of the guy with his ice powers and all. she was also fund of Johnny Cage but it seemed his heart was set on Tanja and this kinda upset her but she did not let it bother her. She did however could not get that ice cold star Raven gave her when the two met.

Kitana walked into the same room as Tanja did and said to her,``Your father was a true warrior and he wanted me to give you this necklace that belonged to him and he wants you to have it Tanja and please take this necklace it belongs to you and no one else Tanja.`` Tanja looked at the necklace and she nods her head and places the necklace around her neck and was glad that her father gave it to her only. It was not a necklace at all it was some kind of an amulet and she wasn`t sure what this amulet could do and wonders if her brother knew more about it and she leaves the room. She sees Sarah and knew that she really wanted Johnny Cage to be in love with her and with Tanja and Tanja said to Sarah,``I can tell Johnny Cage how much you like him and he might choose you and not me.`` ``I`ll see what I can do for you okay Sarah and becareful around here as well.`` Scorpion watched Raven leave and he did get along with her a little bit and he watched Raven leave to find Smoke.

Sarah was speachless at what Tanja said. She then said Tanja i do not want to cause trouble let Johnny decided on his own its okay and thank you i will be careful";. Sarah walks away to go look for Sub Zero or Johnny Cage. she hopes she could just get away from her feelings for a bit and just sit and talk with one or the other.

Tanja said to Sarah,``That is fine with me,and we`ll let Johnny decide on his own okay and I have no idea where Sub-zero or Johnny Cage are now.`` ``See you around Sarah and good luck in finding one or the other Sarah.`` Tanja watched Sarah leave and she heads out to a quite area of the Island and she begins to medtate for a little bit and she felt like someone was watching her from the shadows and she shakes that feeling off her body and focus on relaxing her body a bit more easier.

sub zero was patching himself up from the minor cuts he got from smoke "That girl, I need to make sure that nothing happened to her."

Smoke smiled looking at raven with a smirk. He was pretty friendly with her "I was a fight it was more of a hello then anything but if you want me to give you a hello that all you have do is say so and I would be more then happy."

Tanja was continue on with her medation and she felt relaxed now and she was done her medation and she scans the area very carefully and she doesn`t see anything at all and she sighed. Kitana finds Sub-zero and said to him,``That girl is your sister and her name is Tanja and I`m not sure if you already knew that or not though.`` ``She is medating in a quiet area right now to realx herself a little bit and she should be fine as long as Smoke doesn`t find her if he does no telling what could happen Sub-Zero.`` KItana sighed and she made sure that no one else was following her at any cost.

Sarah was roaming the island looking for subzero but also lost in thought. So in the end she ended up alone walking the isalnd.

Raven smiled at Smoke and said with a smirk "well well i knew i could always count on you for some fun". she stepped closer to him then said "Tanja is sub Zeros sis and on top of that johnny and Tanja seem to be getting close".

Tanja continue on walking around the island and she sighed and wonders what fate has in store for her and the others. Tanja suddenly found a great view of the night sky and she sighed. The stars were a pretty site to see at night and she wishes that her brother could see the stars as well as she can.

After a bit of self loathing for coming to this island, he walked outside at night and spotted Tanja. Johny smiled to himself and walked over to her. "Hey there!"

After kitana finished talking he sighed "I know who she is and I know what she wants but I'm the oldest and I'm not going to just stand around and watch her die in front of me. That will never happen again," He said remembering what happen with their father. After walking around he runs into sarah "Hello, you're with johnny cage group aren't you."

Kitana looked at Sub-Zero and she said to him,''It's up to fate to decide what future Tanja shall follow in her father's steps or her mother's step.'' ''Tanja must follow her own path, Sub-Zero and do not worry nothing will happen to her at all.'' ''She won't die at all i promise Sub-Zero.'' Kitana watched him leave and she sighed. Scorpion said to Smoke,'' Tanja is Sub-Zero weakness he'll do anything to protect her at any cost and he dosen't want to see his sister die, like their father died.'' ''Just thought that this info would be very useful to you Smoke.''

Smoke nods looks to the sky "alright, I would make good use of that. " 'Just you wait friend. I going to repay you for everything and the first thing I going to do a make your sister watch as I kill you. To show my mercy I kill her soon after so you won't be lonely in the afterlife.' he thought to himself.

Tanja saw Johnny Cage and she said to him,''Hey Johnny everything is okay, i just have things on my mind and i do not wish to talk about at all.'' ''I'm just trying to relax that is all Johnny.'' ''What brings you out here this evening hmm Johnny.?''

Johnny wasn't convinced, but manage to hold his tongue. "Well...I figured that I've been a recluse long enough. So, I decided to be social again." He smiled.

Tanja said to him,''That is good you are being social again.'' ''If i could tell you what is bothering me, I'd tell you,but i promised my brother i wouldn't say anything at all Johnny.'' ''I'm glad that you are a friend of mine and thanks for checking up on me Johnny.''

Sarah pulled a strand of hair behind her ear and said "yep new comer and all first time i been at the tournaments as a group last year i was so new did not get to fight much so i went home and improved on my skills and rejoined". She hoped he would not lecture her like her father did but she needed to find her mothers killer and avenge her death.

Raven smiled at smoke she loved the look he got in his eyes when he was plotting someones demise. she looked to Scorpion and thought he was a strong fella perfect for her plans so she did not mind him around at all.

Johnny looked to Tanja, a bit confused. "Really? I'm honestly not too scared of that Sub Zero guy...doesnkt seem too threatening at all."

Tanja said to Johnny,''That sub-zero guy is my brother and he isn't that scary at all, but if you get him very upset he could be a threat trust me Johnny.'' Tanja sighed and she said to Johnny,''I'm heading back to my room now good night Johnny.'' Tanja started to head back to her room and she knew Smoke would be up to no good and she wonders what Smoke could be up to this time.

"Good night..." Johnny trailed off as Tanja left, and sighed, staring at the full moon. He wondered where Sarah had gone off to...and then he was confused as to why his thoughts drifted to her.

Tanja said to Johnny,``Good night Johnny Cage see you in the morning and I have no idea where Sarah is at all.`` ``See you tomorrow Johnny Cage and good night.`` Tanja headed back to her room and she lays down in her bed and she has a lot of things on her mind and she should of told Johnny what was happing but she didn`t want too many people to be worried about her and she sighed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom