Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

It Has Begun! (An MK GRP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sub-zero nods "I see, well let me just say that if your here you be commited to win no matter the cost. Out here their are many people who would do anything to see the people in front of them die." he sighed adn then looks around "Just be careful, and thanks for lookng after my sister."

Smoke happen to appear at her window looking at Tanja lay down.

Tanja was resting for a little bit and she sits up in her bed and she looks at the necklace that her father gave to Kitana to give to her. She wonders what this necklace is all about and she felt like someone was watching every move that she made. Tanja lays back down in her bed and wonders who`ll be fighting first and she sighed. Kitana said to Sub-Zero,``Your welcome for me watching your sister and I have one quick question,what does Smoke want with your sister and please tell me the truth Sub-Zero.``

Sub-zero sighed "He is after a pendent that she had it helps with the ice powers that we have. While she is getting adjusted to the ice it makes the transtition a lot easier. Without it she could lose control of her power and die, while he could gain ice powers along with his smoke ability." he looks around and then gets real close to her "Do not tell that to a single soul. If anyone finds out about that I would kill them."

Kitana looked at Sub-Zero and said tto him,''Thank-you for telling me this, does your sister know about that necklace or you have not told her yet.'' ''She must know the truth about that necklace you must tell her right away Sub-Zero?'' Scorpion over heard their conversation and he knew about the necklace as well and he sighed and wonders if Smoke knows about it as well.

Sarah smiled and let out a little blush and looked at the sky saying "oh iam very comitted". She walked away in deep thought when Sub Zero and Kitana started talking . She got part of the convo about his sister having some necklace okay so jewelry is allowed but what good is plain jewely. she figure she was not going to worry about it all and walked away.

Raven was off on her own as well but playing with her voodoo dolls. Each one looking like Tanja and Sub-=zero, and Johnny cage, and Kitanna ,and Sarah,and Smoke and ,Scorpion. She even had one that resembled her. she was playing with them talking to them and picked the one of Scorpion and said "you mister i did not much like at first for some reason maybe cause i had doubts about you or maybe cause i figure you make use of smoke and take his use for me away but know i see your just playing right into my plans". She sat the doll up on a stand and ran a finger down his face saying wish i could tortue a doll and have some fun with it mybe that new girl that joined Johny Cages team but that would get me into trouble but i will have her in pain one way or anther ". she gave the scorpion doll a evil snare.

Tanja sighed and she leaves her room and she heads towards an area where a bridge was and she scans the area very carefully and she wasn't sure why this bridge brought back memories for. Kitana said to Sub-Zero,''I'm getting some rest now good night Sub-Zero.'' Kitana walked away and said to Sub-Zero,'' Your sister is by the bridge between skull Island and outworld.''''She'll be alright you'll see Sub-zero.'' Kitana returned back to her room and hoped that Tanja will be alright on her own and she sighed.

Smoke climbs into Tanja room and looks around to see the necklace in her room. Holding on too it he put it in his pocket and then left the room quickly without a trace.

Sub-zero sighed and left he thought maybe he was being slightly overprotective but she is he's only family now, the youngest one in the family. If nothing else to see her carried on and get past all of this killing and to live on and settle down would be enough for him. he goes to his room and tries to take a warm shower just because his body is cold doesn't mean he like cold showers.

Tanja had the real necklace with her and she created a decoy just in case if Smoke tries to steal it she was one step ahead of the enemy and she looks around the area and she quickly dodges a ninja star and jumps underneath the bridge and she remains hidden for the time being. Scorpion went back to his room and he sighed and he fell asleep and wonders if Tanja will be able to control the power of the necklace unlike Frost was not able to control the power of the necklace. Kitana was out like a light and hoped that Tanja would be alright and she knew that Tanja will be able to control the necklace if she really focus on it she can do it for sure. Tanja waited till the ninjas were gone and she knew how to hide very well and wonders who were those ninjas were. She comes out of hiding and she wasn`t sure what was going on and she remembers that her brother warned her about Smoke and if Smoke finds out that necklace is a decoy she had to get back to her room as soon as possbile. Tanja left the bridge and she returned back to her room and she begins to train and focus on her skills and abilties and hoped that she`ll be able to survive this tournament because it was her brother and her that were left in their family.

Raven put the dolls away in their special cases as she crawled up in her bed that was shaped like a coffin. one weird thing about her was that her room looked like a vampire heaven even thou she was no vampire. she loved the gothic look. She was soon sound asleep dreaming of people screaming in pain and agony.

Sarah made it back to her room that was decked out in dark purple and had stuffy out the wazoo. She took hold of a nice big bear and went to sleep with it.

Tanja was done trainning for the time being and she kept the real necklace around her neck and she tucked it underneath the collar of her outfit and she climbs back into her bed and she needed her rest and she knew that Smoke was very sneaky just like Reptile is sneaky as well. Scorpion woke up from his sleep and he returned back to the woods to do some trainning so he can finally badly injure Johnny Cage very badly and he sighed.

smoke was on the mountain top and looked at the fake and crushed it. "that's not going to stop me," he said to no one and went out trainning for a little while and then went to sleep for the tourament for the morning.

Kitana was sound asleep and she hoped that she`d be able to protect Tanja from Smoke at any cost and she wonders what morning is going to bring this time. Tanja quickly woke up from her sleep and she yawned and she wonders what her brother is doing if he is still alseep or if he is awake. Tanja leaves her room and she knocks on her brother`s door hoping she didn`t wake him up from his sleep or if he was still awake.

Sarah woke up and tucked the bear back in its spot on her bed. she then put on a pair of jeans with black boots and a pink strapless top. she then put on black gloves on her hands and went out looking for a place to train before she had to fight.

Raven woke up and tucked some dolls into her black leather coat. she put on a black corset and black leather pants with black leather boots. she put on her freakish style make up. she then brushed out her long pink hair leaving laying down. she made a wicked grin as she set out as well to train with faceless dolls.

Sub-sero woke up with a stir he was alway a ligth sleeper incase anyone would try and kill him in his sleep. putting his mask over his face and his clothes back on he walks to the door a see it to be tanja but it early in the morning why would she be here now. Thinking that something must be on her mind he opens the door just enough for her to squeeze throughhe doesn't want anyone to try and rush in and it they got to her then he could come out quickly.

Tanja looked at her brother and said to him,''Could you please teach me how to control this necklace with my ice skills i would like to learn more about this necklace brother.'' '' Plus Smoke is after this necklace and i created a fake one and i think that Smoke is a little bit ticked off because i tricked him brother.'' ''I really do need your help to gain control of the necklace and my ice skills will you please teach me more about this necklace yes or no brother?''

sub-zero sighed he knew when his sister wanted something she would always say what she wanted over and over. "I will help you but you have to win today beside it's early this morning." he said near the door yawning.

Tanja looked at her brother and said to him,``I hope that I will win my first fight today,not sure who i`m fighting first at all brother.`` ``I know it`s early in the morning and I`ll let you get back to sleep now see you later brother.`` Tanja left her brother`s room and she returns back to her room and she closes her eyes and she begins to medatate while she is sleeping sitting up and her legs are crossed as well. Kitana was up right at 7am and she got herself ready for the tournament to begin. Scorpion was already up and he was doing his training and wonders who`ll he `ll be fighting first and he sighed.

Sub-zero woke back up and stretched before walking to the bathroom to take a shower and get dress. Once he put his ninja clothes back on he walked out of his room and approached the arena t see who he will be facing he kind of sighed seeing the first fight won't be an easy one as he would be fighting reptile.

Sarah got to the arena and saw Sub-Zero and reptile. she looked at them both and thought for sure Sub-zero had this fight for to her reptile looked to be tough but still she might be able to defeat him if she was put up against him.

Raven picked up her dolls and put them away in the pockets of her coat. she slowly made her way to the arena.

Tanja was watching this fight as well and she wonders if her brother could defeat Reptile and he has been a nonseuces as well and she sighed. Tanja kept her guard up and she sees Raven and knew that Smoke wouldn`t be far from Raven at any cost and she just hoped that she doesn`t get captured like Sonya Blade did and she paid attetion to this fight. She also sees Sarah as well and she keeps queit for a bit.

Sub-zero won the fight without too much trouble and finished him with an uppercut. walking out of the arena he looks to see smoke fighting next and he will be fighting a cop with the last name as striker.

Smoke appears in the ring in a cloud of smoke and see reptile knocked out that he tosses him out of the ring.

Tanja watches her brother leave and she doesn't want to fight Smoke because she knew that he is more stronger then she is and she knows that he'll be after her necklace at any cost and she sighed. Tanja went to her match and she was fighting Jade next. Tanja got ready for this fight and she defeated Jade and she finished her off with a round house kick and she won her first match as well. Kitana was very impressive with that move that Tanja did. Scorpion watched both fights and he returned to the forest to get ready to battle against johnny.

Sarah watched all the fights taking notes. She then found out that her first match was with Raven . she let out a nervous sigh she did not know the girls fighting tatic all that well just that she used dolls. she looked over that the girl who gave her a evil grin. she took a deep sigh and told herself she could so do this.

Raven fetched out the Sarah doll and said ";soon it will be our turn weak one";.

Scorpion was training in his terrioty and he got ready to fight against Johnny Cage whenever he shows up for his match at any cost. Tanja wonders what Johnny Cage is doing now and she leaves the arena and heads to where Johnny Cage first met Sonya Blade and she sighed at the thought about how Sonya Blade broke his heart and she sighed. Tanja arrives at the area and she quickly hides down on a cliff and wonders what the blazes Rain and Ermac are doing here. Tanja returned back to another arena and she watched her brother take on Stirker and she sighed.

Johnny had been training heavily these last few days for his fight with Scorpion, owing to the fact that he had no idea of this guy's abilities and such. He walked out of the area, staring at the spot he and Sonya first met, his heart aching as he waited patiently for Scorpion to arrive to the arena they were to fight in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom