Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

It Has Begun! (An MK GRP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Johnny looked at her with pain on his face. "Scorpion got me pretty bad with the spikes, that last "get over here" almost pulled my stomach right out, and then he pull a small sword on me, but I handle him pretty well." he said still confident while she tended to his injuries.

Kitana tends to Johnny Cage wound and said to him,``You must be more careful around here I heard a rumor that Scorpion has a small crush on Tanja and that is why he badly injuried you becasue you got a little bit too close to Tanja.`` ``Your wounds are fully healed up and just rest and don`t over do it okay and your welcome Johnny.`` ``I`m going to check up on Tanja okay take care Johnny.`` Kitana left the medical tent and she explored more of the island and she sighed.

Raven was still pretending to be Sarah acting like she was getting close to Johnnny. She then looked up as Kitanna left the tent and said "alright now time to really put the work in order heading out to find the real Johnny".

Raven let the left to look for Johnny hoping to get him alone so that she could end the relationship with him and Sarah.

Scorpion nods his head and he let`s Raven go by him and watch her trick the real Johnny Cage and he follows Raven and he keeps a fair distant away from her and out of the enemy eye site as well. Kitana returns back to her room and she was a bit tried and sleepy.Kitana was out like light and she was having a decent sleep for a change.

Smoke laughed inside his head as she helped the faked johnny cage. “Listen thank you for what you did and everything, and this is going to be had to say even for me but here goes, when this is all done with the tournament do you want to go out somewhere with just the two of us?”

Sub-zero wondered where his sister and her friends went too but it didn’t worry him that much, “She said she could handle it, she can take care of herself.” He thought but the more he tried to calm himself down the more searching he did.

Kitana looked at Johnny Cage and said to him,''My heart belongs to Liu-Kang only and thanks anyway i'll pass.'' ''You'll find a girl to ask out and Sub-zero doesn't want his sister to date you.'' ''Because he thinks you are a womanizer and I don't think that is true at all,and please rest now Johnny.'' Kitana left the tent and she sighed hoping she didn't say too much to Johnny Cage.

Sarah had left the real Johnny cage only to find the fake one in the tent all banged up. She ran over to Smoke and said "what on earth happened we was just talking under a tree how did you end up here.

(is the guy controlling the real johnny still here lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom