Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

It Has Begun! (An MK GRP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kitana nods her head and she let`s Sarah rest up and she wonders how Johnny Cage was doing against Scorpion and hoped that Tanja was safe with her brother and she sighed. Kitana enter into her room and she begins to train with her fans and wonders if that necklace that Tanja is wearing would keep her safe from Raven dolls or not and she sighed. Tanja was glad to be with her brother once again and remembers that Smoke kept them both away from each other for about three whole long years and Tanja sighed at that thought and pushed it away and wonders what else her brother will teach her next.

Sub zero thought back he had a student before her name was frost she was a hard worker and did whatever sub-zero asked of her without any of the sexual favors, because he had a little more repect for her then that. Frost couldn't handle the power and the one nice kind girl had her heart frozen and she became cold to the world even tried to kill him. That was the last person he trained but tanja was family and she had a natural talent for this just like he had. "your pretty good at this huh," He turned around "I'll train you then but it has to be at night so no one knows about it so you can't tell anyone, especially Johnny cage."

Tanja looked at her brother and said to him,'' Yes I am starting to get the hang of it for sure brother,''Do not worry I won't tell Johnny Cage at all you have my word brother.'' ''I'm fine with you training me during the nights of this tournament and it has been about three years since we've seen each other.'' ''It was Shang Tsung fault that he kept you and I separte from each other.'' ''I ended up at Raiden Sky temple and he took care of me very well.'' ''Just like our own father took great care of us both brother.'' Tanja sighed and she turned around and gave her brother a hug hoping he was fine with it.

angelduskgirlcat said:
Scorpion was enjoying his battle against Johnny Cage
Johnny was having a slightly difficult time with Scorpion, given that he was a specter, but he eventually prevailed, deciding not to kill him and giving him an autogragh instead. He walked out of the portal, and seeing no one, walked back to his quarters.

Raven was in her room nursing injury's.

Sarah got bored just resting up so she got up and arm still hurt a bit so she took some Tylenol and left her room. She did not want to be around anyone she wanted some alone time with her mom. She found a nice shade under a tree and took out her moms ring and begain to talk to it telling it about her day and how she was going to get revenge on Raven for killing her.

Johnny decided after a bit to go out for a walk. he strolled through the woods, knowing that he wouldn't be ambushed by anyone. then, he spotted Sarah, sitting under a tree talking to herself. Walking over, he sat beside her quietly, not wanting to disturb her.

Sub-zero was shocked by the reaction of his sister hugging him that he tenses up. He broke out of the hug and looked back at her, "Don't," He had to be careful with what he said and how he was going to say it. It's not that he didn't want to hug her but first this is a life or death tourament where everyone is looking for weakness two this was just his sister, "surprise me like that. There still a lot to do before we can be a family again."

Smoke appeared behind Raven looking down at her "Hey, I saw you fight out there and I know a way to get something we both want,"

Sarah was lost in thought looking at the sky when she turned and looked over she was shocked to see Johnny there and jumped a bit then said "okay let that happen again let my guard down again next time it might not be you but Raven or even Scorpion or Smoke". she shivered at the mere mitchion of the three. she touched her arm where she was stabbed and then turned back to Johnny and smiled saying "what brings you here"?

Raven turned to look at Smoke and smiled saying "alright lets hear it smoke something tells me iam going to like this alot".

"Oh i just wanted some time alone to uh talk to my mother she is died so i talk to the air as if it was her i know i am a little strange but its comforting you know to pretend for a bit that she is still there";. While Sarah was talking to Johnny she slipped the ring back into her shirt hoping he did not see her carry around her mothers wedding ring.

Tanja said to her brother,'' Our father was always full of surpises all the time brother.'' '' He'd always bring flowers to our mother and even to me as well.'' ''Our father was a true hero and a true warrior as well.'' ''I just miss our father very much and i'm heading to my room now good night brother.'' Tanja walked away from her brother and she walked through the woods and she sees Johnny talking to Sarah and she'll let them be. Scorpion was furious that he lost against Johnny Cage and he ripped the picture up and he stayed in his home and he get's some sleep as well. Tanja made it back to her room and she wonders how Kitana is doing and she sighed.

Smoke nods "What we are gong to do is, we are going to to have them turn on there friends and using copies to lead them in and kill them. You can pretend to be the guy and girl for sarah and the others and with my smoke we can lead them to there death." He said looking around.

Tanja was clearing her mind in her room and she could sense something bad was going to happen anytime soon or later and she sighed. Tanja looked at necklace and she read some kind of increpstion on the back of this necklace. Tanja reads it over and remembers that this necklace can also keep her safe as well and she wonders if it could reveal who are her friends and who are her enemies and she sighed.

Raven smiled saying "alright i shall do wounder's to Sarahs rep if i can pose as her for a bit be fun turning her friends against her by making it look like she changed sides poor Sarah is about to be alone".

wildkat said:
"Oh i just wanted some time alone to uh talk to my mother she is died so i talk to the air as if it was her i know i am a little strange but its comforting you know to pretend for a bit that she is still there";. While Sarah was talking to Johnny she slipped the ring back into her shirt hoping he did not see her carry around her mothers wedding ring.
Johnny smiled, deciding himself to not mention the ring at all. He looked at her, that smile still on his face. "well, don't we all, sometimes?"

Sarah smiled and nodded her head not sure what to make of this alone time with Johnny she wanted to tell him how she felt but she was not sure how he felt about her maybe it was true he was more for Tanja then her. she smiled and decided to push the thought aside. she then said "but now i can make things right and kill the one who murdered her";.

Johnny looked at her face as she apparently thought of what to say. He was struggling with that himself. He loved this girl, more than the world...and he was thinking of saying it. He was close to doing so before she spoke. He let out a grin and said, "Who did that?"

Sarah smiled and said "that girl Raven i knew as soon as i saw the dolls why she looked so familer to me". She then with out thanking leaned against Johnny and let out a sigh "just wish a knew a better way to get at those dolls before she has some of my blood cause she sure hurt me bad this last fight and i thought i was seeing the end of me".

Tanja difted off to sleep for a bit and she knew that Sarah and Johnny were meant to be together and not Johnny and her. Tanja suddenly woke up from her sleep and she heard someone making a lot of noise outside in one of the areas of fighting. Tanja leaves her room and she quickly climbs up a tree and she watches out for them both. She knew that Smoke and Raven would be up to no good and she wonders what their plan is about her and her friends.

Smoked covered the outside someone was limbing holding their stomach. it turned out to be Johnny cage bleeding from his battle.

Tanja wasn`t sure if that was really Johnny bleeding from his stomach or if it was Smoke and she wasn`t sure if she should help him or not and she didn`t want to be fooled or tricked in her life and she sighed. Kitana ran over and said to Johnny,``Why is your stomach bleeding from your last battle who did you fight last you need that wound fully healed up and Sarah you can come with us to the medical tent okay so Johnny Cage wound can get taken care of okay let`s go right now.``

wildkat said:
Sarah smiled and said "that girl Raven i knew as soon as i saw the dolls why she looked so familer to me". She then with out thanking leaned against Johnny and let out a sigh "just wish a knew a better way to get at those dolls before she has some of my blood cause she sure hurt me bad this last fight and i thought i was seeing the end of me".
Johnny felt her lean onto him and smiled a bit himself, wrapping an arm around her shoulders gently. "You'll be fine, Sarah. I know you, you always seem to pull through."

Kitana nods her head and said to Sarah,``The only person that would be clever enough to get those dolls is none other then Tanja and she might be able to destroy them all and I doubt that Tanja would do that,because if she did that Smoke could easily sneak attack her and knock her out.`` ``Smoke has become more stronger then last time when Sub-Zero fought against him.`` ``We`ll just have to be on guard at all times and no telling what Smoke next move could be Sarah and Johnny.``

Sarah smiled and snuggled into Johnny a bit and even closed her eyes for a mintue before pulling away saying "what about Tanja i thought you and her was going to be together i should not be trying to snuggle with you like this she is my friend".

The fake Sarah aka Raven let out a smile she was doing the part well acting as Sarah. she decided to play along for now and one by one she was going to use this fake look to get each one driven from her so when the real Sarah showed up she would be hated by all. So she looked over at Scorpion and grabbed his arm and said in a voice only he could hear "which one should i start with to make an enemy for Sarah.".

Scorpion looked at Raven and said to her, '' Start with that Johnny Cage since him and Sarah are going to be together start with him first.'' ''Then Kitana and not sure who else you could turn them against Sarah Raven.''

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom