Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Why did you choose the avatar you did?

Because I like hardboiled thrillers with mysterious, saucy women in peril. And I like gags, of course (though I actually added it here; it's not in the original pic).

Psh, because I'm sexy and I know it!
Haha, no. But I' used to having my avatar as me, even though I change it like, once a week.

I alternate between "froggy" avatars and ones showing Princes, or at least someone's idea of what a Prince should look like. I had one that was made for me by an English girl with HUGE talent, but it got old with my friends here on the 'Moon. This was the most Princely tag I could find.

I love the RTS series Command & Conquer. The base building aspect is what first stirred up my creative elements and ultimately got me into RPing.
The eagle represents the logo of the "good" faction in the game.

Because skin is my favorite color on a guy and my char Bolden is a nice bit of muscled eye candy for me.

I have a thing for looking at slender, elegant women and the girl in my avatar fit the bill pretty nicely. I just enjoy the thought of watching someone prim and proper be potentially pulled in directions she normally wouldn't be pulled before in a multitude of different, deviant ways. lol Hey, it works for me!

I'm really just loving Charlie Day right now and the avatars I usually choose end up being awkward or absurd faces made by my current crushes. It's supposed to be both enticing and used as my reaction to everything everyone is saying around me.

Deep down, I'm sure most people have some secret fantasies of power and grandeur.

Nothing like a fanart of Miss Fortune as Napoleon to embody that arrogance.

I wanted to have a picture of a sexy sorceress and looked again on google pictures for a new avatar. It was too big so I needed to shrink it via photoshop and tada! I had found my new avatar!

Back
Top Bottom