Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Why did you choose the avatar you did?

I chose mine because it was of a cosplay I did entirely on a whim. About two weeks before a convention in Madison I went to, Geek.Kon, the Walmart near my house had a few of the Red Shogun Ranger "helmets" left on Clearance for 10 bucks.

Thus the "Shogun Doctor" (a Power Rangers/Doctor Who mashup cosplay) was born.

Well when I changed mine last it was October. I don't have one for the month of november but just you wait for december ;D

I like that it's black and white, a photo of an actual person, has an intent look in his eyes and is both complex and dark, it seemed like a good photo to suit what I like in RP's even if some of my characters don't look like him at all. It's more of a mood or metaphor thing.

Heh it's kind of self explanatory, don't ya think.

It's just a starting one since I am new around here. Once I get established, I'll change it.

But It is....a chocolate covered cherry. :p

Mine was familiar from previous RP's with partner and I really like the sultry facial expression.

Because I wanna wreck him. I like to have something luscious to look at while I'm writing on here. It's uh... inspirational. That and he was shirtless and wet through the entire very brief Tarzan series...

^ Way to go, Jane! ^

Well. I had a really nice avatar done for me by a little English girl from dA, but I was getting flak from some Members who were tired of it or didn't like the base color; I found this, again in dA, and plugged it in, only to see a clamor for the old one - "a guy can't give it away on Sixth Avenue", or words to that effect....

That's a shame Prince. Remember though: no one can please 'em all, so it's best to work on pleasing yourself! ;)

I picked mine because Jacoby symbolizes the embodiment of a rock star. Plus, I love Papa Roach and my style of music sounds most like him. The black and white contrast is cool and just look at those tats!

*nods* I like the song Last Resort by Papa Roach

I like to look at this Ava as I write because the yellow eyes are watching me as I write to make sure that I keep werewolves in badass style.

Forever yes, but I'm not that keen on Reckless. Is this ava for you or your characters in general?

Back
Top Bottom