Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Why did you choose the avatar you did?

Because I have always been known as Angel everywhere I have gone. It only follows that i use an angel as my avi

I chose this as my avatar because i plan to make that outfit eventually, as well as the creepy thing behind her. i would freakin carry a plush like that around everywherrre. lolz xD

A while back XXtraPrince commented that my avatars had all had striped socks, so I thought I'd find another one. This one is very colourful, with great skin, a cute ass and an inviting pose.

Choose mine for its well aspect of mystery,class and well just what I thought was a bit of sexy rolled into one and well that's what I always have been describied as with freinds who know me in real.

I change mine a lot. One of my partners asked me to use a pic I found for the my character in his rp, so he can keep her image in mind while writing. :)

I will show my rp partners a pic, and tell them it's the one for the character I rp with. Tessa is my most popular character, and that's her in the picture. Plus I like white hair for my characters.

I saw this on Facebook, I think, and it appealed to me right away. It's the combination of sex and money, put together to form an invitation, that got my attention.

If the sheer sexiness is not enough her element of power she seems to hold, its not just intimdating by also appealing to me. She looks confident, fierce and even sadistic. Traits I feel I embody as well.

(I posted this earlier on the "What are you drinking" post! LOL)

Because I'm a sexy cowgirl, duh! :p

Going for something that looked professional, like gambler, yet at the same time a strange or out of the ordinary. Plus if you know Hazama then you know he is a funny character, until he goes insane. Like really insane.

Back
Top Bottom