Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Why did you choose the avatar you did?

User name is the same name as one of my reoccurring characters I've played for over 10 years and his character model is Jin from Tekken.

She is one of my characters in a rp I have going on in thread. The Perfect Teacher is on the taboo boards. Yes I know. Shameless plug. Her name is Callie.

Honestly because someone said my previous one was too distracting, so I found one more mercenary-like and out old one in my sig. :/

I was just looking for an awsome picture of Link, and I came across this one. I'm thinking it's from SSBB, but I'm not entirely sure. It's still really cool, though.

Because bishounen are hot, and men in uniform are hot. When I found a pic that combined them together, I just HAD to share it with the world.

I liked the picture and it seemed to fit what I was wanting to do here. I like to do magic role play where there is a girl that is a magician and she make me her magicians assistant.

I am also open to other role plays to include bondage, being dominated by a strong female, and open to other types of role play. PM me if you need to ask.

Cause
1) I enjoy watching Anime
2) This is so far my favorite Anime
3) The character is sick as f*ck(in the picture)

It's an editted image I found on an imageboard, I love pale boys in pet-play esque bondage. I love the linework and the B&W style, and he has a rebellious look I relate to >:p

I chose this one because I saw Travis Fimmel in a series called Tarzan. It let me objectify him which I must admit, I liked. The series was quickly cancelled because the show was ridiculous but he was and is luscious. I changed the hair and eyes to fit a him into a char I made. He's just sexy.

I chose this avatar because she's one of my favorite contestants from a show I like to watch.And because it's funny.

I just love the whole Bob Dobbs thing, found it amusing when I came across it years ago and I still get some humor out of it.

Besides he looks like the perfect 50's American dad with that smile and pipe.

His name is Rhineland and I love rhinos. As far as I can remember, he's my oldest stuffy and I've had him for at least twenty years. I'm 26 at the end of this month.

My first avatar was a bunch of red roses in a cup. Red Roses because I love them, and because *points to screen name*!
Then I got bored of it and got that one. I liked that blond long hair, the fair complexion, the red dress (I love red, and relate to her looks). I loved that she was holding a book, as I'm both a book lover and a look lover ;)

One of my ex girlfriends was very hung up on the idea of a knight in shining armor, I told her I hated the idea, that a knight in rusted armor can fight better than any gleaming bastard, because the knight in rusted armor would spend his time practicing his sword rather than doting over his armor. She agreed with the idea and said that it suited me very well.

Kept the idea since.

Because I started a Batman torture RP. It was going well until my partner disappeared. Like they almost always do. Time for a change.

Back
Top Bottom