Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Why did you choose the avatar you did?

Chose mine because its fucking hilarious. And i like Spiderman. Haha It also explains me. So me.

There was a sussurrus of discontent among my friends about my previous bought-and-paid-for avatar, and having been importuned by at least three of them to "get rid of that Goddamned thing" I succumbed - for a month. The one that's up now will remain so 'til 01 AUG 13, then it's back to the "Renaissance Prince".

I picked mine because Cecily Brown is a genius. Her work is beautiful, hot and provoking (for both my mind and my dick) at the same time. I just love her.

I love the artwork by Victoria Frances and this happens to be one of many of her pieces that I happen to adore and then asked someone who is awesome with graphic art to make into an avatar (and sig) for me. :)

This avatar is similar to one I had last winter. I got it from another Member (and denizen of these spaces). When I "succumbed to peer pressure" as noted above, I tried to get the other one back but could not.

I picked mine due to the sheer amazing experience I had with Metro Last Light and a bit upset how it kinda fell under the radar.

I enjoy Vocaloid music, and I personally favor the color scheme and overall design of Miku Hatsune. I'm also half colorblind, so it shows my lack of color vision by having them be gray (even though the picture was made that way)

simple enough response.....I'm mentally computer challenged....my cousin snapped the pic of myself as we were getting dressed for a wedding....I liked it and use it for my avatar

I wanted an avatar that was associated with a roleplay that I've recently picked back up on..."Partners In Crime and Passion".

I feel weird on this site saying that I picked mine because of the long-since forgotten actually pro-God message of it. Before being chewed out for daring to believe in a higher power, I'm going to go on record, and say that I view my religion in the same manner as the artist Voltaire (an amazing musician) in that I will say I'm agnostic. I learned after my younger years declaring there was for sure a God, and in my younger years of adulthood claiming there for sure wasn't a God -- that essentially I was doing the same thing on both counts. I was sitting at opposite ends of the same spectrum. So now I'm more -- agnostic. In the way that I am just very politely and fancifully saying: I don't have a damn clue either way, like anybody else, but I'm not going to pretend I do. Do I believe there is a greater power like Jesus out there? Yes, I believe there might be, but I don't know for sure. Yet on that same note I don't know there isn't a being like that out there. My childhood experiences with Christianity are why I picked St. Peter's Cross (because, despite what your neighborhood Satanist will tell you, it isn't originally evil in it's message).

It's black because -- well, black is like the bowtie of colors if you use it right.

Bowties are cool.

By the way: three guesses as to who's a Doctor Who fan!

i choose this avatar because i found it awhile ago and just love the look and mystery aspect to it. also it is just creepy enough to be really cool on top of me being a HUGE dragon fan, though i have been considering changing it to a Joker avatar

I had (and still have, on a hard drive) a commissioned avatar done by a little English girl from deviantArt; this was used on three occasions and began to wear on some of my friends here in the Games Forum. After several unsatisfactory changes I found this other one from the same source. I plan to let it age a little.

Back
Top Bottom