Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Why did you choose the avatar you did?

I wanted something soft and gentle that should also look a little androgynous. Plus, Yeon-Ho is my absolute favorite BJD. ^^

1. I like KanColle and the character (Tenryuu).
2. I think that it summarizes my interests in one picture (minus the videogames)
3. It looks cool and metal as all hell.

Cuz it carries over the strong, confident, yet flowery/"pretty" energy I like to carry over in an RP context :)

InCase is one of my favorite graphic artists. This was the only image I could find of theirs in google images with safesearch turned on :p

I always feel off if I have a profile picture of a person in it. A part of my mind goes "THAT'S NOT YOU LAA, YOU'RE LYING." Soooo, yeah, a person as my avatar wouldn't do. I also like it, because the avatar kind of takes your attention when you first see it, but by the time you're reading what I've written, it becomes a setpiece that fades into the background (I hope). It leads to a focus on what I'm here for: writing and reading! I also like the avatar because it is kind of mysterious, like some sort of magic spell or some sort symbol, like magic written in flame. This kind of leads into how I love to worldbuild and such, and I have made magic systems before, so yeah. Then, there's the fact that red is my favorite color. It's kind of orang-y red, but it's close enough to look pretty to me. Finally, I made it myself with a program called flamepainter. Super easy to make, yet I really like the look! Makes me feel good knowing it's my own stuff, simple as it may be.

I didn't choose the avatar.

The Avatar chose me.

Actually, I was looking for something dark/gothic. Though not over the top Dark/Gothic. If that makes any sense. This one just happen to appeal more and stand out at the time when I was on my long winded search.

Is it chosen if I draw it? I guess I chose to draw it. Anyway, you know how furries have like, a fursona or whatever? It's kinda like that, but with robots.

Back
Top Bottom