Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Why did you choose the avatar you did?

My Little Monster is one of my favorite romance anime and I found Haru extremely relatable. This specific shot also communicates at a glance that I'm dominant. Further, it shows that I'm into romance (given the source material), but also some rough stuff (since this gif looks like Shizuku's getting fully choked out).

My Little Monster is one of my favorite romance anime and I found Haru extremely relatable. This specific shot also communicates at a glance that I'm dominant. Further, it shows that I'm into romance (given the source material), but also some rough stuff (since this gif looks like Shizuku's getting fully choked out).

I don't think it looks like he is getting choked at all to be honest, but the look in the other person's eyes makes it clear things are going to happen and may not be gentle. :p

I rather enjoy an elf with unusual features such as the more purpleish hair as a sort of royal elves and due to her natural curves I couldn’t resist! ^.^

Because
Arabian nights
Like Arabian days
More often than not
Are hotter than hot
In a lot of good ways

One of the best girls in Huniepop because it kind of funny how she such a mega bitch she is

I had a sexier avatar (with six pack and all) a year ago, but I got all the wrong attention, as in a lot of people wrote to me, but most of it was very shallow. This one, seems like it filters people, I guess it's because Crow looks really confused on this photo (if yo squint), and whoever writing me must really like my request thread, or my message to respond :)

Back
Top Bottom