Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Why did you choose the avatar you did?

Just unique. Added that a friend of mine added some hair which is hard to find on guys and it actually LOOK appealing.

Classy up to 11

After I put this avatar on I had a few people assume that I'm into anime.

.. I'm not. I just thought it was cute and thematic during the Halloween season. I still think the avatar looks cute but I'm already getting bored of the signature. Knowing myself this was bound to happen soon regardless. I'm already looking for something new to put on~

It fit my aesthetic pretty well. My name and color of my name ^-^ Though I change it for the holidays, I try and keep it in "theme"

Motorcycles are cool, girls are cute, and girls in bunny suits are even cuter.

Mine was a picture of an OC that I had when I was a teenager. Was the first OC I ever developed out of pure boredom, using the knowledge I had with history. He was a being that lived from the 1800s and served under every flag of whatever country he thought of serving under.

Figured I would use the pic again as an avatar just for a nice throwback lol.

I'm a big fan of the artist and how they draw expressions (and bodies). Gives a taste for my kind of faceclaims as well as characters I enjoy playing. Plus she's hot.

My avatar is the last face claim I used with a friend who passed away. She was the last main character i used with him. I keep it up as a reminder of him.

Aww that is very sweet @Cylian997, what a great reason to keep it. I chose mine because I have a huge weakness for sensual black and white photos. What can I say, I am a complicated individual.

I had use previous pictures of '404 an error haz Okuued' as avatar, so here the one for 2020.

I quite like yours S&W. The brighter shade makes the silhouette pop quite nicely.

As for my own? It changed with my mood. Don't think anyone needs guess what that mood may be currently.

It's one of my 3D characters with a blue glow to fit my name.

Gender euphoria. I made the avatar in picrew with the specific intent of having them look like my "ideal self" and really liked the final product.

gives off the mind control vibes I like to send.
Mind control? Let me try it on the unsuspecting audience...

g5ltZwP.gif

Let me know if it worked.

Back
Top Bottom