Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Why did you choose the avatar you did?

I generally prefer playing monstrous characters in my roleplays, I enjoy the exotic nature of dangerous creatures and the differences that I get to consider and describe during play. To that end I chose a Temple Guard from Warhammer for my avatar because the artwork in question helps show off that raw power and primitive culture that I so often enjoy to embody.

I could change it to my OC I suppose but the action pose in this art better conveys the impression I want to make on people on this forum.

I like good art, and a fan of League of Legends so seeing some art of Zed was pretty nice and was a fan of it!

The color contrast between her deep crimson lips and her pale skin, then her cream colored top to the same crimson in her skirt.

Good question!
I guess because she is my favourite character in the Shinovi Masters game I play on my phone.

It might actually be time for a change soon…

For now... i just thought it was a cool sort of what if fan art i found. What if Adaman / Irida from Legends Arceus came to the modern era rather than the player going to the past. I'll probably change mine up now and then for farily random reasons. Usually the one thing in common would just be liking the image.

A plethora of reasons. But I like the play that comes from that whole original forbidden fruit, that first taboo ever broken and of course, temptation.

ALUCARD weapon of the hellsing organization. One of the most powerful beings of all existence and a terrifying creature of the night. Also why not

Because i just LOVE cows and this cute moo-moo ... c'mon... look at her... she's just a dispenser of hugs and softness. :heart:

Back
Top Bottom