The Forbidden Child (me x shani)

"Im sorry " he said to her "when we get back we will deal with remus ok?" he said to her and hissed a bit as pain shot through him "dam medicine they would think by now they would have made a pain medication for my species with all this new discovery shit.. probably behind a desk smoking and what not" he mumbled

"It's alright....Indeed we will get back at him once you're all better." She jumped and became more alert as he hissed in pain. "You would think that it makes sense for them to do so but these doctors are stupid. Most likely taking the edge off of their 'Stressful' lives." She replied

He nodded and bit his bottom lip lightly as pain raked through him "bell do me a favor and try to give me a pain spell please" he asked her "the damn silver is still in my blood stream and it burn like fire right now" he said to her.

Bellatrix didn't do nice things often but she did them for those she cared for and for class when told to. "Of course Darling," she said kissing his cheek she hated seeing him in pain. Standing up and gently getting off the bed. Pulling out her wand pointing it at him focusing her magic on healing him, wanting to relieve his pain. A burst of light left her wand and was aimed directly at him. "How's that? Any better?"

Bellatrix smiled at him and lowered her wand walking over to him and crawling back into the bed, not wanting to leave his side.

Shawn smiled at her and wrapped his arms again around her as son as she layed down next to him. He kissed her lips and layed his head on the pillow again

Bellatrix was happy that her spell helped him, smiling at him and nuzzling into him as his arms wrapped around her. Kissing him back laying her head next to his. "I can't wait till our future."

He smiled at her "I cant wait either Bells you as my wife, kids running around of both our blood and me a high rank of the lycan breed under.." he blinked as someone walked by the door "tom" he whispered to her

Her smile grew brighter, "Yes and you'd be my loving husband, children baring our pure blood, running and playing, Yes you'd be a highly ranked Lycan and me a respected witch in his high counsel. It'll be wonderful." She went on she couldn't wait to get married and so on, no more sneaking away from her parents for they didn't like Shawn

He smiled at her "a wonderful life we will have as a husband and wife together we will destroy all whom resist him" he said grinning exposing his k-9 like incisors.

Bella's smile was bright and happy. "I'm so excited, no two people were made more each other than you and I." She said seeing his teeth leaning up to kiss his cheek.

"yes we where made for each other" he looked at her and moved so that instead of her kissing his cheek she kissed his lips but his hand moved to place on the back of her head as he kissed her deeply

As he made her kiss his lips she smiled then closing her eyes as they kissed deeply

"I love you more Shaun...What happened to not getting you excited with the medicine?" She asked not wanting it to affect him.

Bella raised an eye brow at him, "Whether you are or not you are getting playful which if you don't get excited I will..." She pouted not wanting to get excited and have to stop.

Looking at him smiling seeing his smile, kissing him back as his lips met her's. Enjoying the feeling of his hands trailing on her sides.

He smiled at her "when I get out of here we will have to take a detour for one last romp before we go back to Hogwarts" he told her grinning.

"Yes we will it's so challenging to do at the school plus our reputation. I agree to a detour." She smirked

Bellatrix smiled wickedly, "I know you would hun, we'll just have to find a decent place."

He smiled at her "its not that hard to find a decent place I no one in the forest on Hogwarts ground where I am roam all the creatures fear me of allie with me" he said to her

Back
Top Bottom