Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

D&D 3.5 One on One: War of Myths Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Have you ever heard stories about a foreigner's...manhood, my lady?" Chiyo whispered. "They are said to be far mightier than Rokugani men's...Twice bigger in fact and much harder..Well...I can tell you that this is not true..it's...almost three times bigger and lasts ten time longer"

Lady Aya stares a moment at Chiyo in amazement, and the littlest bit of desire. "That's... astonishing. Do you... do you know from personal experience?" She asks, glancing at Xavier a moment.

Sensing her interest, Chiyo gave a sly nod. "Oh indeed...Xavier is an animal of a man in bed...I call him my stallion because.." she didn't continue, instead, Chiyo called her Yojimbo over. "Would my lady like to see?"

Lady Aya stares a moment, uncertainty warring with desire in her eyes. After taking a long look at Xavier, she hesitantly nods. "Perhaps, you would like to see my collection of pressed flowers? They're in my bedroom. Mine, since my husband insists on separate beds." She offers.

"Lead on my lady" Chiyo said with a bow, leaning closer to Xavier. "You're welcome my stallion..also..i think she'll be less lonely with a child...don't you think?" she winked.

Xavier looks at Chiyo a moment and smiles slightly. "Possibly." The darkening of his eyes gives away the desire that lurks in him. Lady Aya, having turned and began to lead them to her bedroom, misses this little conversation. It is a short walk away from the armory, to her bedroom. It is a tasteful affair, with vases filled with flowers decorating it. Her bed is a modest queen sized bed, but it is covered with silken sheets.

"Now..That we're all alone..I hope the walls are soundproof lady..Because Xavier is about to make us both scream" she grinned, moving behind her man, undoing his buttons slowly, revealing his athletic body. "Notice how his muscles are more pronounced" she explained, caressing the man's six pack. "Truly a powerful man..But of course..As beautiful as his body is..that's not what you're here for is it?" Chiyo said with a chuckle, dropping Xavier's pants, caressing his cock to bring it to life. "Behold Lady Aya...The biggest cock in Rokugan and one that will show you the pleasures you have been denied for so long"

Lady Aya stared as Xavier's cock pointed at her, quietly marveling at it. "It's so much _bigger_ then my husband's. Even though you said it was huge, I wasn't expecting that!" She said, desire in voice. She found herself wanting it, and the pleasures Chiyo said it could bring. Her husband had only slept with her to consummate their marriage, and it had been a lackluster affair. This, hopefully, would prove more satisfying.

"I see you're enjoying the view, ladies, but perhaps you could disrobe? It is a little more complicated, when clothes on." Xavier says, a grin on his face at the stare. His hands itched to take ahold of them both, but he'd wait until they made the first move. No need to ruin it by moving too fast.

Chiyo moved towards Aya, disrobing on the way, eyeing her with barely concealed hunger. "Let's enjoy him together Lady Aya" she purred, kissing her hungrily while undoing her Kimono, tongue pushing inside her mouth forcefully. "Ah..He's going to loosen your pussy..once he's done with us, we won't be walking" Chiyo moaned, her tongue sliding down her chin to her neck.

Roll(1d20)+20:
18,+20
Total:38

(38 on sexual prowess to arouse her)

Aya moans as she is kissed, slightly surprised but accepting. She is inexperienced, but tries to return it as she undos her kimono. Once she is naked, she spins around once. "Do you... Do you like what you see?" She asks hesitantly. A part of her is afraid that the reason her husband ignores her is that he didn't think she was pretty enough.

Aya rolled a 5 +3 for constitution, so 8 means she's aroused.
Aya rolls a 9 +2 for charisma, so 11 total Sexual Prowess check.
Arousal DC: 12

Xavier moves forward, and begins to caress her as best he is able, while letting Chiyo have free reign with Aya. "You're, kawaii, cute, pretty, however you wish to put it. your husband shouldn't ignoring you, but treasuring you. Don't worry, you'll be pleasured far greater than you've ever known." He whispers into her ear.

Arousal DC: 21
Aya rolled: 18, 21 total. She's aroused still.

"Ah..we wanted you the moment we laid eyes on you, didn't we love?" Chiyo asked her man, taking Aya's hand and guiding her to kneel side by side. The more experienced lady grasped Xavier's thick shaft, licking the tip over and over. "Ah...A big cock is a wonderful thing isn't it? The measure of a real man" Chiyo whispered, placing a hand behind Aya's head and urging her forward to suck him in turn. She would show her how to do it then let her try. Of course Chiyo deepthroated her man easily, but perhaps Aya might be a fast learner.

Roll(1d20)+15:
6,+15
Total:21

(now she rolls and her modifier is added to Chiyo's)

"Ah..I bet you're loving his aren't you Xavier?..Two married woman..sucking on your cock.."

Chiyo watches, fascinated by Chiyo's skill, then tries to repeat it. It's sloppy, and unpracticed, but she has potential, having picked up the basic tenets of using your tongue and not your teeth. However, she couldn't get more then 5 inches down her throat. It was just so _big_, she thought, and wondered how Chiyo had gotten it down.

Arousal check modifier: +2

Xavier gives a little moan from Chiyo's skill, and doesn't mind Aya's enthusiasm. He's definitely had worse try. It was a pleasant experience. However... "It is quite pleasant." Xavier agreed, before picking up Aya and placing her on the bed. "However, I think giving Aya-hime the night of her life is more important than me. Who knows when she'll ever get to experience something like this again." He said, before beginning to lick and stroke Aya's pussy and legs.

Arousal DC: 23
Aya rolled: 16 total, she is peaked.

Chiyo had a sweet smile on her face as she bent down and began sucking Aya's nipples. "I think she's ready..What do you say we give her the biggest chain of orgasms she will ever have, hmm?" the redhead chuckled, going to work diligently. "Why don't you beg for his cock Aya-hime? You really want it right?"

Roll(1d20)+15:
11,+15
Total:26

(arousal dc to resist orgasm is 23+modifiers from Xavier)

Xavier begins to directly touch Aya's clitoris as he responds, "Sounds like a plan, Chiyo-hime." He then began to deliver short, fast licks directly to Aya's pussy, while fingering her with his right hand. His left was stroking Aya's leg, ghosting across and exploring her.

Arousal modifiers: +11
Total DC: 34
Stunning Pleasure DC: 16

Aya cries out in pleasure as bliss completely consumes her. Her body jolts and bucks as orgasm takes hold. Her nipples are hard and pointed on her B-cup breasts, while her pussy is moist and damp with her natural lubricate. She moans, "More, more!" as the ability to speak slowly returns.

Aya rolled 7: total 10
Aya orgasms, and is still Peaked
Aya is stunned, rolled 12

"I think, my dear stallion...It's time you ruin her pussy for her husband" Chiyo said, spreading Aya's leg further for Xavier. "Aya-hime..are you ready to learn the ultimate truth about love and pleasure?" Chiyo asked, rubbing her Clitoris, placing her cunt on her face. "Aaah...come on Love...Do it...FUCK her! Let's make her cum five times in a row!"

Roll(1d20)+12:
13,+12
Total:25

(dc 23 again)

Xavier stands up, and puts his cock at Aya's entrance. "Ready to be filled?" He asked, before thrusting into Aya slowly. She was tight, not as tight as Chiyo, but as tight as a virgin. Her husband had truly neglected her, or was small enough to not stretch her at all. As he thrust into her until all of his cock was inside her, he knew that would never be the same. If she bothered to fuck her husband again.

Arousal DC total: 34 again
Aya rolled: 19 total
Aya orgasms, and is peaked

Aya's cries are muffled by Chiyo's pussy, as she once again climax. She is incoherent, but begins to lick Chiyo's pussy

Sexual Prowess check: 19
Arousal DC: 14

Roll(1d20)+4:
1,+4
Total:5

Chiyo is peaked.

It's been awhile since she was involved in a threesome and despite Aya's unskilled tongue, the excitement grew inside her from the perversity of their little game. "Aaaah...Enjoying her pussy are you?" Chiyo teased, pulling Xavier forward for a hungry french kiss, hand pressed against his powerful torso. "Harder my stallion...break her.." she whispered, offering her tits to the man.

Her hands travelled down to Aya's clit, she WANTED to see her cum five times in a row, only then would Chiyo pursue her own satisfaction.

Roll(1d20)+12:
8,+12
Total:20

(Arousal DC 21+ for Aya)

Xavier grinned into the French kiss, his tongue dueling with Chiyo's as he began to thrust hard and sure into Aya. His hands caressed Chiyo's breasts, gently stroking and tracing them like the treasures he felt they were. He broke off his left hand to reach down and gently press Aya's clitoris in time with his thrusts.

Aya wails into Chiyo's pussy, unable to keep the bliss that consumes her inside. She bucks and twists a little harder from her third orgasm, and can feel the edges of madness as Xavier's cock diligently pounds into her.

Arousal DC: 32
Aya rolled: 1, Orgasms and is peaked
Aya is in Ecstasy, and on the verge of Sexual Delirium
Aya rolled: 1, is stunned

"Look at her..All crazy for your cock..I don't blame her..I want my share too after this ok? " The red haired nymph told Xavier, caressing his body lovingly. "My stallion..My huge cocked stallion..I think you might just be the mightiest man in Rokugan". She shuddered with need, longing for his hard, gigantic cock, but to see him conquer Aya-hime? That would be a sight to see. She turned around, lying on top of Aya to suck on her tits, her cunt right above her abused hole. "Ah..What did i tell you Aya-hime? Isn't he much better than your husband? Say it..Admit that his cock is far superior! Tell my stallion that you're his cockslut!"

Roll(1d20)+12:
15,+12
Total:27

Xavier couldn't help but grunt in approval. Two married women, and he was taking them both. His eyes darkened even further as he continued to thrust into Aya, his cock pulsing with the incoming climax. The thought of planting his seed in Aya, and giving her a child, a permanent reminder in this world that he was here, put him on the edge of climax.

The maddened pleasure of Xavier's cock driving into her cunt, and of the beautiful woman on top of her, sucking her tits, pushed her over into a fourth orgasm, and leaving nothing but bliss in her mind. "Your cock is better than my husband's could ever be! I'm your cockslut!" Aya cried out, when she could catch her breath.

Xavier rolled a Prowess check of 19
Aya's Arousal Check DC: 32
Aya rolled a 1, climaxing and returning to Peaked.
Aya rolled her Will save: 7. She is now Sexually Delirious.
Aya will always be Helpful to saying Xavier's cock is superior to her husband's, and to being his cockslut.
Aya's Prowess Check: 18
Xavier's Arousal Check: 14
Xavier's roll: 5, 10 total. Xavier is Peaked.

Smiling, Chiyo knew that Xavier has broken this woman. She was proud of him. Her powerful Stallion. Kissing Aya-hime hungrily, she whispered her plan into her ears. "Now..My Stallion will impregnate you my dear Aya-hime..and you'll be his, isn't that wonderful?" she said, turning around into a 69 position, sucking on Aya's clit while her hand reached down to fondle Xavier's cock, using her knowledge of pressure points to try and get him off inside of Aya. "Cum stallion..Sow your seed in this realm..this will be the first mother of your baby in Rokugan, but believe me..It won't be your last"

Roll(1d20)+12:
4,+12
Total:16

(so his dc is +9)

Xavier gave a hissing "Yesss!" as he began cumming inside Aya. Chiyo's touch, Aya's clinching cunt, and Chiyo's promise that he'd have more than one child here, all conspired against his stamina and won. At least ten seconds went by as his sperm filled Aya's womb, looking for a fertile egg. He held still in a rictus of pleasure during his orgasm. He then slowly pulled out, his cock still hard. "Ready for your turn, Chiyo-hime?" Xavier asked, a look of desire on his face.

Aya shrieked as her fifth climax hit her, intensified by Xavier cumming in her shortly after. "Yes! Give me a child!" Aya yelled as soon has she could breathe in.

Rolled 14 for Aya's prowess, Xavier's total DC is 21.
Xavier rolled a 9 total, and climaxed in Aya. He's still aroused.
Xavier rolled a 22 for prowess, so DC 21. Aya rolled 16. And climaxed. She is aroused.
Aya will have a Helpful attitude toward being impregnated by Xavier.

"As for your surprise" Chiyo said in a sultry tone, casting a spell of disguise self, turning herself into a very naked and very wet Shaitang. "I hope you like it" the woman said in Shaitang's voice as she bent down to briefly deepthroat his juice covered cock. "Ah..You have such a big cock Yojimbo" Chiyo said, continuing the act. "I've been trying to be dignified around you..But i've been having a hard time because i want you so bad..please..please use any of my holes as you want!". 'Shaitang' turned around, raising her ass towards the foreigner and bracing herself. This was going to be rough.

Xavier grabs Chiyo, and thrusts deep into her pussy with a single thrust. "So, want me to use you, do you? Want me to take you as mine, 'Shaitang'?" Xavier said, before thrusting fast and hard into her. He groped her breasts as he pounded relentlessly into her.

Sexual Prowess: 25
Stunning Pleasure: 16

Aya lays a moment on the bed, enjoying the warmth in her pussy, and the bliss in her mind, before trying to help Chiyo... by touching and kissing her as best she can. Unfortunately, her mind is addled with pleasure.

Prowess roll: 3
No help.

'Shaitang' pulled Aya into a 69 so she can work on her clit as she ate her out, this position would also make it so that Xavier's balls are right above her. The furious thrusting got Chiyo screaming again. Now it's her turn to enjoy the foreigner's big cock. "Oooh! He's so much bigger than Rokugani men isn't he Aya-hime? What a perfect sex-partner! So big and strong!" Chiyo moaned out, surrendering herself to the pleasure, her pussy dripping juice onto Aya's face.

Arousal check: 15. Chiyo is peaked
Stun check: 11 Chiyo is stunned
Arousal DC for Xavier 19
Greedy lover 5, easy to read

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom