Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

D&D 3.5 One on One: War of Myths Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: D&D 3.5 Fast Pace Free Form Game

"I can do this all day Ogre" Chiyo spat, moving to the side and blasting it with color spray once more, making sure not to hit Xavier in the blast. She found herself being turned on at how dominant he is, able to stand toe to toe with such a mighty beast.

(dc 15 again)

RE: D&D 3.5 Fast Pace Free Form Game

The ogre is stunned by the blur of colors, standing still for a moment, which Xavier takes advantage of. A sideways slash, and the ogre is left with a stump of a club. "Don't think that'll help you any more, big guy."

Ogre failed (rolled 8)
Xavier sunders club

She was exhausted, never had she exerted this much power..other than in bed with Xavier that is. She felt weak now that her magical reserves have ran out and she can only use cantrips, magical spells of lesser power. "Finish the foul creature" she said calmly, raising a hand ceremoniously and whipping it horizontally, using her mage hand in a more aggresive manner.

(cast slap. reflex save dc 14 or dazed)

The ogre is visibly annoyed with the slap, despite not knowing how it happened. It swung a fist at Xavier whiling moving toward Chiyo. Xavier dodged it's clumsy punch and retaliates with an overhead slice, cutting deeply into it's torso (28 damage). The ogre roared in pain and rage, but it sounded audibly weaker, and didn't look too good.

Ogre makes save (16)
Xavier rolls 18 and hits
Ogre rolls 11 and misses
Ogre total damage taken: 53

Now that the creature is focused on her, she began moving away, luring it's attention away from the true threat, Xavier. "Over here you foul beast! Come claim me as your prize!" she cried out, not knowing whether the creature understands him, hand whipping out once more.

(cast slap again and do i need to roll bluff to lure it towards me? If i do then Roll(1d20)+12:
15,+12
Total:27)

The ogre is dazed as the second slap hits hard. Xavier takes advantage of it's predicament by leaping into the air, thrusting forward and stabbing it through the eye socket, killing it (31 damage) As the corpse falls he leaps off it and lands next to Chiyo. "Well, that was interesting. You okay?" Xavier asked, seeing her visibly tired. He seems fine, a little blood here and there on his clothes, and it's visible that the sword has been used in combat, but he otherwise looks unruffled. "Thanks for the distractions." He said after her response. "It would have been a lot tougher without them."

Ogre failed save (roll 11)
Xavier used Insightful strike: instead of normal damage, use a concentration check. Roll 18, +8 ranks, +5 Con bonus.

"I'm fine..this is nothing compared to having you pound my pussy all night long" she said in a low voice. "Speaking of which, we need to do that again soon". Looking around, Chiyo tried finding the rest of the party. "Anyone alive?" she called out. "Anyone need help?"

It seems the fighting was finished during the fight with the ogre. Everyone else is already beginning to pick up after the battle. The upper class members of the group are picking up the carriages and getting ready to continue on, while the some hinin (unclean lower class) remove the bodies and strip them of possessions. Shaitang calls out, "Everyone seems stable. We only have 2 deaths, thankfully." Shaitang calls as she walks into view. She calls out some instructions to others, before turning back to Chiyo and Xavier. "Seems it was a good thing, hiring you two on." She said. "Nicely done with the ogre. Any prisoners?"

"I tied them up back there, if you'll..allow me, us Geisha's have ways of making men talk" she said with a bow, Chiyo was raised knowing her place in this world and she is used to humbling herself before those with higher rank. "I only need my Yojimbo with me and some privacy."

Shaitang nods, and returns the bow properly. "Very well. Find out what you can." Xavier does his best, but still portrays himself as the outsider he is. Shaitang leaves to tend to the wounded.

Finding a secluded area, Chiyo tied her captives against a solid object and gave Xavier a sweet smile. "Please make sure no one walks in on me". Pulling her sleeve back, she undid the non-mage's breeches, rubbing his limp cock, trying to rouse it as well as him. "Wake up my captive..you're missing the fun of your life time" she whispered, grasping it by the base and caressing it lovingly. "I wonder how big you are when hard" Chiyo chuckled.

(sexual prowess 35)

Xavier nods, and faces the entrance to the little cranny Chiyo had found, keeping his back to Chiyo and the prisoner. He is keeping one eye on the mage, though.
The captive slowly wakes under Chiyo's ministrations, his 5 inch cock hard. "What's going on?" He hadn't expected to ever wake up, let alone to _this_.

Rolled a 6, 7 total. The man is Aroused.

"Good morning my captive" she said, eyeing his cock with feigned interest. "My..you're a lively one" she said when in fact the idea of a five inch penis disgusts her after experiencing Xavier's rod. "I decided to...make you an offer" she said, bending and suckling on his cock gently, always stopping before he gets too much pleasure. "Why don't you tell me who sent you..and i'll let you free and allow you to fuck my pussy...what do you say? You'll NEVER get this kind of chance again" she chuckled, deepthroating him easily due to his small cock.

Roll(1d20)+20:
16,+20
Total:36

(use sexual expertise -5. dc arousal check is 24)

The man groans as she envelops his cock. "Oh kami... No. I won't talk." The man says, slight fear in his voice

Man is Peaked (rolled 14)
Man rolled a 19, 20 total on Sense Motive. (As a reference, this and future interrogations require Diplomacy or Bluff checks against Sense Motive to get them talking. However, you get a bonus, or get them flat out talking, depending on what you do. He just made the roll to not flat out tell you what he knew.)

"Won't you now?" she asked, using her hands to take over when she is talking. "You really prefer dying to becoming my lover? I am sad to hear that..perhaps i should..show you how good a lover i can be? I really-REALLY like your cock you know.." she dove in once more, humming as she sucked him, always stopping before he can cum.

Roll(1d20)+12:
5,+12
Total:17

(that's bluff)

Roll(1d20)+15:
12,+15
Total:27

(that's a blowjob using sexual expertise 5 and teasing lover, so he'll succeed his next arousal check. I know that it requires a bluff or diplo, but i read in the book of unlawful carnal knowledge that a horny/overtly stimulated character is easily swayed. DC is 23)

The man groaned in pleasureable agony as Chiyo kept him on the edge. "Why... Do you want to know?" He moaned out as she teased him

Man is still Peaked
Rolled a 17, total 18 sense motive, wasn't bluffed.
Man is now Horny, so mind is clouded and gets minuses to nonsexual skills from now on.

"Come on..Is it worth protecting your master now? He's going to let you die anyways..Instead, join me and we can get you your revenge while fucking our way there every single night" Chiyo now focused on his testicles, urging it to produce more cum by suckling on each balls. "Have you ever had a woman like me? Commoners like you would die long before you even have a chance to fuck a noblewoman you know..and here i am offering my cunt..and if you don't want it...I'll make the offer to your friend, he'll say yes no doubt, because he's alot smarter than you"

Roll(1d20)+12:
18,+12
Total:30

(bluff)

Roll(1d20)+15:
15,+15
Total:30

(same deal, dc 24 to resist arousal, but even if he fails, Chiyo won't let him cum)

The man groans as his resistance drains out of him. "We were hired... ohhh... by Nobuyoshi of the Kishita clan. (A Phoenix clan.) "He wanted us to take or at least spoil some of the goods for the 'invaders'." He answered, before moaning again.

Man rolled an 11, believes Chiyo.
Man rolled a 5, is now on the verge of Overstimulated.

"Ah, so it is" Chiyo said matter of factly, backing away from the man. "Well, thank you for the information, but..you didn't REALLY believe a small cocked weakling like you can have a shot at me..do you?" she said with a scowl, all the kindness gone from her face as she press up agains Xavier, rubbing his crotch. "Now THIS is a REAL man..he's much better than men like you and my husband..HE is worthy of my pussy..what say you love? Should we spare these two?"

Xavier shakes his head. "Just a waste of food, letting an enemy live. And the chance that they could escape, and hurt innocent people? No. If they can be bought to hurt people who have already lost their homes, then who knows what they'll be willing to do. Best to get rid of them." Xavier replies.

"Well you can't expect a delicate lady like me to do such deeds can you? Why with my arms it will take many strikes before he dies" she said, feigning innocence though she knows he won't be fooled. "Come find me when you're done" she said, sliding her hand inside his pants to check if he's hard (if he is, Chiyo will take 10 and give him a nice blowjob right there before leaving to find Shaitang).

-later-

"Commander, the captive has spoken. They were hired by Nobuyoshi of the Kishita clan" Chiyo reported with a bow to Shaitang.

Xavier enjoys the blowjob, but as always finds himself wanting to pleasure her in return. He climaxes, and after she leaves, doesn't bother with any niceties and ignores the man's plea's to behead him. He follows up with the mage. He heads back to the caravan, looking for Chiyo and finding her with Shaitang.

"Well, that makes the Phoenix the instigators." Shaitang said thoughtfully. "Of course, that won't be considered _legal_ proof by the Emerald Court, but is enough to justify 'improving the refugees' defenses' with military force. Thank you. We should be ready to go in an hour. Lunch will be served in thirty minutes." Shaitang finished.

"Do you find her attractive?" Chiyo said, motioning to Shaitang when she is alone with Xavier. "I am certain the women of your land are rather different from the ones here, but i was wondering..have you ever looked at Shaitang-sama and wondered if you can..make her scream with your cock? I bet you can, your size is incredible" she asked, waiting for lunch.

"I wonder Xavier..What is it you look for in a woman?"

Xavier tilted his head a moment, wondering that himself. What did he like in a woman? It seemed... "I like women who are strong, but vulnerable. Strength comes in many forms, but everyone needs comfort now and then. At least, that seems to be the case with every women I've been with. They've had a strength, but also loneliness of some kind. As for Shaitang... she is attractive. But I'm guarding you, defending you, and," Here he leaned close to whisper in her ear, "fucking you." Then he straightened up again. "If you were there, a part of it, I wouldn't mind making her scream. But you are my partner at the moment." Xavier finished.

She felt her heart race and her womanhood quiver when he whispered. "Well then, i might have a surprise for you soon" she said with a mischievous grin. It wasn't yet time to make a move to seduce Shaitang into a threesome, not yet, it will risk all she has worked for, but perhaps one day. Chiyo finished her lunch and waited for the group to move again, hoping that they will find a town or any other place that can offer her a nice shelter so she can give her Yojimbo his reward.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom