Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

D&D 3.5 One on One: War of Myths Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: D&D 3.5 Fast Pace Free Form Game

He is too good, too damn good. There is no way she can stop herself from cumming even if she wanted to. Arching her back, she lets out a loud howl as her body jerked and spasmed, sucking on his tongue as climax hits her hard.

Roll(1d20)+4:
15,+4
Total:19

Through the intense experience she clenched and gripped his cock, desperately trying to take him along.

Roll(1d20)+4:
4,+4
Total:8

(Chiyo is stunned, fucked stupid by Xavier's incredible foreigner cock)

When the climax peaked however, she stopped moving, the only motion she made is a clench of her cunt and clawing at his back.

Roll(1d20)+12:
1,+12
Total:13

But her mind was too far gone to even attempt the complex sexual technique she had been trained in, (sexual expertise -5, making the dc check for his endurance a 17 only)

Xavier continued to thrust into her, as hard as he could, a smirk through the kiss as he continued to move his tongue in her month, tasting her sweetness. His hand reached down and caressed around where they were joined, in an attempt to get her to be ready to orgasm again.

Con Check: 12+5, 17 total. Xavier is still aroused.
Sexual Prowess: Roll 4, Ranks +8, Str +5, Sexual Expertise -5
Arousal DC: 17

Roll(1d20)+4:
12,+4
Total:16

Chiyo felt him fuck her back to life, unable to do anything but moan his name, loud enough that surely the Inn's inhabitant would hear the noise of their lovemaking. "You're..So..Incredible..I want to be yours Xavier..I hope you don't mind having a married woman as a fuckbuddy..oooh..that's it...Spread my legs wider and FUCK me deeper!" she cried out, eager to see how far he can push her. (greedy lover 5 and easy to read gives Xavier a +6 bonus ;) )

Roll(1d20)+13:
6,+13
Total:19

(dc is only 14, she's really losing this battle..in a good way ;) )

"I think I'll be just fine with that." He didn't have any issues. It was obvious that her husband wasn't satisfying her, and if he didn't want to treat her right, then Xavier would. Xavier continued thrusting into her, and timed it so that right as he hit her G-spot inside her pussy, he gently pinched her clit, trying to get Chiyo to climax again.

Con Check:13 +5, 18 total
Sexual Prowess: Roll 9, Str +5, Ranks +8, Sexual Expertise -5, +6 from Chiyo, 23 total
Arousal DC: 21

Roll(1d20)+13:
7,+13
Total:20

"Aaah...you're such an animal" she purred after another climax claimed her, and yet he is still rock hard. "Does your stamina know any boundaries my dear Yojimbo? Would you like me to make you cum now?..Or.." she asked warily, who knows, he might still want to go a few rounds. To test it, she began to move her hips in a slow dancing motion, sensually pleasuring his mighty rod. "You don't have to move..Let me take care of you" she whispered, not knowing whether he'd agree to the one sided dance or not.

Roll(1d20)+13:
12,+13
Total:25

(dc for con check is 23. If he doesn't want to move, he doesn't have to roll prowess)

Xavier could feel himself coming close to orgasm. "If you want to..." He replied, allowing her to pleasure him without pleasuring her this time. "Are you protected?" Xavier asked. Chiyo had been aggressive from the start, so he hadn't taken time to ask. But he didn't want to put her in a family way if she wasn't ready, especially since she was married.

Con Check: roll 9 +5, 14 total, Xavier is Peaked.

Roll(1d20)+13:
17,+13
Total:30

She gave him a kiss and rolled him over to his back, getting on top of him and riding him like a sex goddess, hips moving in complex pattern as her body danced for him, her voice echoing in the halls, leaving many men with blue balls that night. It was clear that Chiyo is not just a regular woman, she's sex incarnate. "I'm protected my stallion...fill me up to your heart's delight" she moaned, turning around to ride him in reverse, giving him a good view of her ass.

Xavier groans, and cums deep inside Chiyo for at least a dozen seconds, filling and overflowing her pussy with cum. Afterwards, he grabs her shoulders and switches positions. "It's not over." He growls into her ear as he resumes pounding her pussy with his still hard cock. Xavier reaches forward and plays with her breasts using his left hand while his right holds him up.

Con Check: roll 1+5, 6 total
Instant Recovery
Sexual Prowess: roll 17, total 25
Arousal DC: 23
Stunning Pleasure DC: 16

Roll(1d20)+4:
9+4=13
Total:13

She felt so helpless in his arms, being fucked like a toy, but a well pleasured toy and so she surrendered herself to him, muttering a stream of praise about his cock.

Roll(1d20)+2:
1+2
Total:3

She was stunned from the intensity of his lovemaking and from there decided to try and push this as far as it can go (using her teasing lover skills to allow him to pass the arrousal check automatically). The two fucked each other brains out tirelessly, Chiyo's voice going hoarse as she begged him to cum again. Finally, at sunrise, the lady collapsed in his arm with a big grin. "Xavier's...cock..." she muttered in her sleep.

(let's move on)

Hours later, Xavier woke up, and turned to look at Chiyo, gently slipping out of bed. He had enjoyed last night, and hoped she had as well. He wondered what she had meant by Yojimbo. He felt it had more meaning than 'bodyguard', but the context eluded him like a lot of context in this new place did. At least there were baths here. It would have been... interesting, going around smelling of sex. After a quick bath, he dressed and waited for her to awaken. He wasn't sure where she was supposed to report, after all.

She woke up with the biggest smile on her face, stretching like a cat. "Good morning my stallion" she purred, rolling over to pull his cock out, sucking on it lazily. "You were incredible..The best i never had. I have never been fucked so hard, so deep so...vigorously.." she said between bouts of skillfull blowjobs. "What are you trying to find here, Xavier? I will tell you what i seek if you tell me what you seek". She looked up at him coyly and deepthroated him, maintaining eye contact as she waited for him to share.

Xavier shrugged. "Something to do while I try to find a way home. I didn't leave much behind. But I would like to go back, if only for my sister." Nydia was his only family, and he preferred to know how she was doing, even if he got caught up in something. "What about you? What made you want to get involved in something you obviously find distaste in, if you don't mind me asking." It was something he was curious about. Xavier also wondered what had happened to give Chiyo that distaste, but figured it was a painful, personal memory.

"I want immortality" she said, now using her breast to pleasure him, placing his rod between her cleavage and moving up and down so she can free her mouth for speaking. "There's so much i want to see and...experience, there is no way i have enough time to enjoy them all in one lifetime." she smiled. There was more to it of course, but she wasn't about to share her deepest secrets to this man she just met, even if he has a dick like a horse and can fuck like a god. "Have you heard of anything that might help me?"

Xavier shook his head. "Sorry. Closest to immortality I've heard is bard's tales, or I guess samurai poems are what they'd be called here. Stories. I hope you don't mind me being blunt, but I always thought immortality a fairly silly idea. Watching everyone you care about die of old age, sickness, war, and famine while you continue on? Seems like a dream of the foolish or insane to me. But I've been called insane myself, so I suppose that isn't exactly fair for me to judge." He'd met more than I person who wanted immortality. The 'wanting to learn secrets of the world' reason was decent enough, especially for a Mage. There always seemed to be more magic to find. And he wouldn't mind a long life, but he didn't want forever.

"Ah, but what if all your loved ones are already dead and gone?" she said, stopping before she lets out too much. "Cum for me once and we'll be on our way, my Stallion..We have a long ways to go" . Chiyo tilted her face down, sucking on his cockhead while using her tits, devoting all her attention to him, trying to distract him from the topic.

(the sexual prowess check is a 35, can we just say that she gave him an incredible time instead of going into another encounter?)

(I'm fine with that.)
Afterwards, Chiyo lead the way to Togashi Castle, home of Tenmu Togashi, the current Dragon Clan Head. After spending time with the scribes who kept track of such things, Chiyo and Xavier were made a part of the Fire Dragon division, assigned under Shaitang Tomuri, a earth shugenja with a notorious hate of the Agasha clan's fire shugenja. The scribe directed them to the Tomuri caravan, and when the pair arrived, a woman in a green kimono with yellow lining greeted them. "New recruits or refugees?" She asked. She had a hawklike face, made for piercing someone with a mere look. To those with arcane sense, she gave off the feel of magic, and earth to those sensitive to the elements.

"We are new recruits, honoured Shugenja" Chiyo said with a proper bow, one he would have taught Xavier to do. Her Yojimbo should be proper and presentable to the Clan. "I am Chiyo of the Nymph Clan and this foreigner is my Yojimbo, Xavier. Though he is a foreigner, he is truly...skilled, with his sword. And what a mighty sword it is too" she said with a playful tone that only he would catch. "What will you have us do?" Chiyo asked politely.

"Nymph, huh? I suppose infiltration would be best for you, with distance fire as another position. At the moment, I want you two on guard detail when we leave with the caravan. Unless either of you have the ability to drive a carriage?" Shaitang asks. Xavier shakes his head, after doing his best to follow traditions. He isn't a perfect example, but he's doing alright for a foreigner with only a week or so of introduction to the culture. "Horse riding or handling, that doesn't involve killing, isn't among my skills."

"Unfortunately, it is not considered fit for women in my clan to handle horses..it's too bad, considering i have a profound love for stallions" she said, smiling inwardly as she hoped that Xavier would appreciate the wordplay. "We will obey, please show us the way to our stations"

Shaitang nodded, and led the two to the last carriage in the line. Xavier raised an eyebrow with a knowing grin at her words. "I want you two to keep on eye behind us from this carriage. I don't expect any trouble from there at first, but as we get closer to the border, the chances increase of bandits or worse. It has been a trying time, since the Oni seem to be willing to pass the borders of the Shadowlands recently with an ease that baffles the Crab clan. And infuriates them. And once we're at the border, we might have to fight off the Phoenix." Here her eyes shine for a moment with dark pleasure, an obvious desire for the Phoenix to try and suffer for it. "And just what are Oni?" Xavier asked, a confused look on his face even as he idly stroked the sword at his side.

"Giant evil beings that lives in the shadowlands my dear Yojimbo" she explained, leaning in closer with a smirk. "And perhaps the only humanoids with cocks bigger than you". She sat on the last carriage and used whisper spells to speak to him without being heard. "I must tell you however, that in the pressence of others you must simply be my Yojimbo, not my lover..When we are alone, i will be your cock-slut, deal?"

Xavier nods his agreement. "Very well." Appearances had to be keep. She was a married woman, after all. "So, what magics do you have skill with?" He asked, as the caravan began to move an hour or so later, after being packed with various things meant for the living, defense, and reinforcement of the refugees. "I was taught the Diamond Mind, Iron Heart, and Stone Dragon styles, or styles using speed, precision, and strength." He wanted to know more about Chiyo, in part to coordinate better for her defense and in part to get to know her. Magic was something he'd known and seen from others. His sister was a Mage focused on making things, an 'artificer', in her words.

"I wasn't really 'taught'" she explained, glancing back at him with a charming smile. She seems ever the elegant and proper lady in front of others, a clear opposite from the wild sex-vixen that had ridden him lustfully last night. "But to answer your question i have control over the minds of men..believe me however when i say that i have not used it on you. I also have control over fire but i am still learning to control them as they are rather volatile"

Xavier nodded. "That's good to know. So, your clan specializes in that kind of magic, or just you? From what I've gathered, the clans have a tendency to teach all their family the same thing in general. While they have individuals, as a whole each clan is skilled in a 'specialization' of some kind." It was interesting, even if it meant that those secrets could die with the family.

"The Nymph clan began as Geishas, so yes, my line has inherited powers such as mine though each one varies" she said with a nod, impressed that he had learned much about the culture here. "I was taught the art of being a Geisha. Music, Dances and to some extent, the art of pleasure, but my magic is my own, it was never taught it was simply..there"

Chiyo's mind began to wander, first she thought about where she could find what she is looking for, how powerful will the phoenix mages be, and also..what WOULD it be like to fuck an Oni?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom