Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

D&D 3.5 One on One: War of Myths Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: D&D 3.5 Fast Pace Free Form Game

The hours on the road quietly passed, most of the time Xavier talking about his days at the Cleofen Academy, a place where the 3 styles he knew where taught, whenever the subject was about his history. However, vague references to things that happen afterward seem to indicate that something happen to the academy. When the sky was red and the sun was half gone, the carriages found a clearing in the mountain path, to block off for the night as protection. "Any volunteers for night watch?" Shaitang asked. "I'd say first or last. Interrupted sleep is usually harder to deal with than short sleep." Xavier whispered to Chiyo.

"Let's go first, this way we can have some...relaxation until morning comes" she said, meaningfully. She is already craving his cock again. "We volunteer, Shaitang-Sama" she called out, using the proper honorifics.

Shaitang nodded. "Very well. Hopefully, nothing will attack." The first hour of the shift passes quietly, while the next sees Xavier pacing the perimeter in boredom and for something to do. The shift switches to the next sentries quietly, with Chiyo and Xavier going to their tent quietly. Once inside, Xavier lays his sword down next to the entrance, and takes off his traveling cloak. "Did you want to relax, or did you mean something more active?" He asks, before grinning slightly. "Because I don't know if you want to be shouting my name for the whole caravan to hear." He was ready for another round if she was, but wasn't sure if she wanted to be as loud as she had been at the inn, or teahouse, whatever places travellers sleep were called here.
(We can either do the simple, or a certain number of rounds. I'm fine with either.)

"Oh don't you think there's something..Fun about trying to keep it quiet?" she asked in a low voice, taking her Kimono off and crawling towards him, craning her neck up and kissing his lips heatedly. "Go slow with me tonight..it'll be easier to keep my screams down that way". She laid in front of him, spreading her legs and using fingers to do the same for her pussy. "Do you enjoy my married pussy Xavier?..I bet you never had anything this tight before"

(let's go to first climax and move on)

Xavier smiled. "It's pretty much been where no one cared, like the wilderness for me. Slow, huh? That'll be a change of pace, but I'm certainly willing to try." The sex he'd had before was either with other martial artists who wanted it fast and hard, or adventurers looking for someone for a night, in case they didn't make it back. He took off his shirt and unbuckled his belt, taking off his pants and boots with a single fluid motion. "Yes, I enjoy your pussy. I shouldn't though." Xavier said as he moved over to her, his eight inch cock already throbbing with arousal. "Your husband shouldn't leave you unsatisfied. But since he won't, I'll certainly do my best." He knelt in between her legs and began stroking her with both hands. "No, I haven't had a pussy as tight as yours. That some of your magic, or just natural?" The thought that her husband was... inadequate also came to mind, but it wasn't fair for him to judge when he'd been lucky, and she'd married him for some reason. Though what marriage meant here might be different than what he thought of it as.
Roll: 7, Total 15
Arousal DC: 19

"It takes a special training..to get it this tight" she purred, pulling him down, wrapping her arms around his neck so they can enjoy a nice loving kiss as they took it slow, but his size made the experience maddening regardless. "Ah...Xavier...How did you get THIS good?.." she asked, biting her lips as he slowly brought her to her peak. (failed the con check).

Locking her slender legs around his chisseled waist, she began to guide his movement, grabbing his hair and guiding his face to suck on her nipple. "Damn it..I want to scream your name so bad..When we find some privacy, i want it..hard ok? Promise me you'll fuck my pussy hard..." she said, begging as she led him into a sensual dance, clenching her tunnels for him.

(she returns the favor with a dc 21 arousal check for him)

"Partly practice with lonely women who faced death, partly knowing the body really well." He replied, as he gently thrust into her. He moved with her hands, and took her breast into his mouth. Xavier started to suck and lick her breasts, with large, slow licks of his tongue and kisses that went in a spiral around her nipple, until he gently took just the nipple in between his teeth and gently flicked it with his tongue. He groaned with pleasure as her pussy began to clench his cock. He kept his hands busy exploring her back, with his right occasionally moving to stroke her hair. He pushed against her hands a moment to lift his head. "I promise I'll fuck you senseless." Xavier stated, desire making his voice rough and lust darkening his eyes. He then turned his attention to her other breast. Xavier was feeling powerful and exhilarated, fucking a married woman who was apparently a sex mage, and driving her into the ground. It was the best he'd ever had, partly from her obvious experience, and partly from the thrill of sexually dominating what was supposed to be another man's woman. His cock surged, and Xavier could feel himself getting ready to climax, to fill her pussy with seed. It was a good thing he could recover instantly. He wondered if part of that had been because of the werefox he'd fucked one time. Kitsune they were called here. As she approached climax, he waited for the right moment, then shifted his weight to his left arm. In a blur of motion, he completed his thrust with a surge of strength and pressed her clitoris, hoping to get her to orgasm.
Xavier is Peaked
Arousal DC 21
Stunning Pleasure DC 16

As hard as it was to hold back her screams, her loud moans and her constant praise of this man's sexual prowess, she managed to do so and found that it was a thrill to sneak around doing this. Her hand roamed his chisseled torso, marvelling at the muscles. Sometimes she would pull herself up so she can lick his chest as they made love. "Aaah..Gods..You're sooo much better than my husband.." she repeated again, somehow finding a perverse amusement in making the statement. She felt him drive her to the edge, her smile growing bigger and bigger until he suddenly got forceful. She let out loud gasp, covering her mouth quickly, feeling a massive climax wash over her. Her pussy walls went wild, clamping tight as she bucked her hips, giving a milking sensation on his cock for a brief but powerful moment before she collapsed, tongue lolling out, her brains shutting down for a few seconds.

(Failed the con and stun check, but his arrousal dc is 26.)

Xavier nearly groaned in pleasure, as Chiyo climaxed and took him with her. His cock throbbed and pulsed for around ten seconds, filling her with his cum, while he just held her close and rode it out. After a moment to recover, he took in her stunned state and smiled. The joy of satisfying a woman gave a desire to do it again, but he leaned in close and whispered, "We should probably get some rest to be ready for tomorrow." He pulled out of her, his cock still hard and part of him wanted to continue having sex, to make her climax again and again, he knew they needed some sleep, and couldn't afford to wake up late. "Got any magic to clean up, or will we need to do that ourselves?" Xavier asked her, once she was responsive again. Until then, he just quietly held her, enjoying the feel of a beautiful woman in his arms.

"Oh my stallion..." she said chuckling, moving her hips slowly. "Still so hard..even after pumping another man's wife so full of your cum..I'll clean us up, don't you worry..but we really should find a place where we can have ourselves a nice Marathon soon..i'd love to see how far the limits of your endurance can take us" she whispered, kissing him like a lover before pulling out half-heartedly, lying naked next to him, awaiting morning.

Seven hours later, breakfast is served to the camp, and then the caravan is moving once more. Four hours later, the sun is high when a loud, piercing noise echoes from in front of the caravan, startling the horses. They jolt and run uncontrolled for a moment. (Balance check: DC 15 to not be knocked prone) Yells and war cries emerge from around the caravan a moment later. "This is your one chance to turn and run, cowards." Shaitang calls out. Mocking laughter is the immediate response. "Don't hold back!" Shaitang calls out, before the battle is joined. (After balance, roll Initiative.)
Xavier falls prone
Xavier has 20 initiative.

(Balance check at 14, so close. Initiative at 17)

With her Kimono, it's almost guaranteed that this will only end with her falling on her face, which infuriated her. "Where are they? Can you see them?" She asked anyone who is still standing nearby as she struggled to get back to her feet, heart racing with fear as this is her first time in combat. She only hopes that Xavier will protect her.

Xavier snarls with frustration as he falls. I'm better than this! I shouldn't have let this happen, should have been ready! He berates himself as he picks himself up. Xavier spots three men in rough leather coming at Chiyo and him with pick axes in the air, ready to swing. A fourth man in robes stays behind them. "Think you can handle the caster?" He asks Chiyo as he moves forward, drawing his sword in a blur of motion. For the first time, Chiyo can see the pure, brilliant white blade and the softly glowing purple runes on it. If Chiyo can read Celestial, she can catch glimpses of words, but can only read the word 'Sun' completely. Xavier stays near, but ahead of Chiyo, ready to intercept anyone trying to hurt her, taking a stance Chiyo has never seen samurai take.

"He's abit far, but i'll try to open the path for you" She said softly, regaining her composure and even managing to straighten her Kimono as she got up. Chiyo's eyes flared with arcane powers, blue light leaking out of her as she waved her hand in a wide arc, causing a powerful light to travel in a wave towards the brutes.

(Color Spray. Save dc is 15. )

The three men in leather clutch at they eyes, blinded and dropping their weapons. Xavier nods his thanks and moves forward, striking the closest man with a powerful side swing, (33 damage) decapitating the man with a single blow. The man in black robes casts a spell, launching an arrow of sickly green energy at Xavier, striking him in the shoulder. The wound hisses as the arrow melts into it. (6 acid damage.)

The fact that hey had a mage meant that these were no mere bandit. "Let's try to capture the mage alive! You may cut off anything...but spare his life and his manhood, i have a good idea on how to make him talk" Chiyo said, already licking her lips. She strode forward calmly, a sultry smile on her lips. The mage would be harder to break, for spellcasters tend to have strong wills, but she will try. "Come...Be mine" she said with a voice that echoed in the air, imposing her will on his.

(charm person on the mage, dc 15 as well)

"I don't think so." The man said, before sending a ray of white red energy at Chiyo, missing her kimono by inches. Xavier moved to the next blinded man and struck with another Bonecrusher strike, decapitating him as well. "Looks like they should have picked a better group of thieves." He said.
Scorching ray spell.
Stone Dragon maneuver, Bonecrusher: adds 4d6 damage.

Chiyo winced slightly as the rays passed her by. It was a scary moment, those arrows of fire could have seared her face, destroying her beauty. Anger flared within her, mixed with the lust that came alongside the adrenaline rush. Reaching down, she used that lust, forcing it into the mage. "Oh, soon it won't matter what you think..I wonder though..have you the stamina of my Stallion here?..Or are you just a weak little man with a worthless cock?" she asked as she walked towards the mage, licking her palm and making a grabbing motion toward's the man's crotch.

(touch attack 12, he makes a dc 16 fort save or he will orgasm uncontrolably for as many round as it takes until he is drained dry, a succesful save means he has one normal orgasm)

The man groans as he climaxes uncontrollably again and again, before he collapses to the ground after 13 seconds, a small wet spot on his pants. "That would be an embarrassing way to fall unconscious." Xavier comments as he strikes the last of the blinded men with another Bonecrusher, this one barehanded (nonlethal), knocking the man unconscious. "Probably will be easier to hold this one, since he's not a mage. And with two prisoners, we're more likely to get information." He said, before crouching over the mage and striking him with a Bonecrusher fist. "Better safe than sorry. Got any rope on you?"

Chiyo had a sly grin as she produced a long silk rope from her bag of holding. "You'll find that i am rather..skilled with ropes" she said, tying the unconscious men with ease. (if i can take 20, that'll be 24 on use rope). "Now, shall we take them to a nice secluded spot so i can work my magic?" she asked, glancing at the mage. "Such a useless man, just like my husband..I wonder how long YOU will last if i used that spell on you, my stallion"

Xavier shrugs, a sheepish grin on his face a moment. "No idea. I'm certain longer though. Other than that, couldn't say." It wasn't something he paid attention to. He preferred to make his partners orgasm has often as possible, instead of counting his own. (Take 10 if you want, but there could other attackers, so no taking 20.) "if you want, but it would probably be best to see if everyone else is alright." Xavier says. She was his to protect, and the decisions were hers to make concerning what to do, but he would certainly say his mind, and if it somehow came to the worst, he could walk away. She hadn't done anything near him taking that choice, but it was there, especially since there wasn't any contract but their words to each other. (Just explaining his view on their relationship, and contingencies he's come up with. He isn't going to make those choices lightly, and not just off the cuff. Mostly there in case she acts unquestionably evil, which he wouldn't be able to tolerate. Chaotic is just fine. Just a little of his thought process. He's not planning on abandoning her.)

(sorry, i got stats mixed up. Mod is +6, so 16 on take 10)

The knots she made were quite exquisite, it clearly had sexual applications. Cleaning her knee as she got up, Chiyo smiled at his suggestion. "Good idea. You're a good Yojimbo indeed, the way you handled your sword is as exquisite as the way you handle your cock" she said, brushing his crotch as she passes by since no one is around. "I'll ride you tonight..but for now, let's find the others"

(btw, i added you on ym)

Xavier stared a moment, wishing for the time to take her then and there. He shook off the urge, and followed after. There would be time for that later. At the moment there were possibly enemies around.

The caravan seemed to be well defended at the moment. There were others fighting, but all in all seemed to be well in hand. Until the ogre decided to appear, knocking a caravan over and frightening the horses attached. "Got anything that might help with that?" Xavier quipped, taking another stance, different from before but just as unfamiliar to Chiyo.

"The spell i used before will require me to get close and..i don't want that" she said, shaking her head. "I'll use the colour spray again. It won't kill it but it will hold it back for you to finish it!" she said, once again waving her hand to shoot out the prismatic energy at the ogre.

(another colour spray, dc 15 will save)

The flash of swirling colors grabbed it's attention, and the ogre began heading towards the two. Xavier moved forward, meeting it head on. Xavier's upwards cross slash from left hip to right shoulder struck the ogre even as Xavier dodged it's downward overhead swing of a rough club. The ogre roared in anger at Xavier even as he said, "Geez, do you _ever_ bath?"

Ogre made save (rolled 15)
Xavier hit for 25 HP with Bonecrusher strike
Ogre missed (Dodge is very useful.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom