Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Asylum RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Danica nodded and walked off doing what he asked. She called another doctor to ask to erase ber memory permentally. She wanted to forget everything and everyone. The other doctor nodded and told her to wait in her room. When she entered her room, she punched Arya in the stomach. "Surprise. Should I use my teeth?"

Arya took the hit to the stomach that came out of no where and doubled over in pain and let out a scream. she dropped her bear to the floor and then looked up at Danica and said "oh that felt so good hit me again";.

Danica smiled and ont down. She grasp her hair and hit her again while pulling her hair. She bit down on her beck hard with her teeth.

Arya did something strange when she screamed out in pain she let out a moan as well as if the pain was turning into pure pleasure. she felt the blood run down her back and let out a soft smile.

When blood drew from Arya's neck. Danica took the oppertunity and locked her. With hr near raw nails, she scratched her thighs and bit down on hr Bechtel some more.

Arya let out more moans of pure pleasure as the pain went threw her body over and over again. "always use my body how ever you want this way i do not want it to ever stop" Arya said.

Danica smiled and took her top off. She scratched her stomach bits of blood coming out as she gnawed her teeth e erywhere else. This kept going on until a guard came telling them it was time to go to bed. "Ah, so soon? Tomorrow babe?"

Craig was silent as he listened to Herald threatening him. Edward has always hated this bastard and the fact that this bastard as a doctor now had some control over him made him pissed. However; the games were just about to start with Craig's arrival and he had a lot of plans in his mind. A lot of plans and way more tools that he was going to use and test on the people here.

"Yeah...right we will see who will be the last to laugh big boi!!" Craig said in a low voice as he putted the book away and turned off the lights. If he was right it was only a few minutes before everyone was called to bed. It was also at that time when his fear games were actually going to start.

Shawn was in his new room one with a bed and "a window to the outside.
"So what should we doing with our new "friends," do you think there will be trouble for us if they continue to hang around?"
"Say what you want but I'm not going to stay here and not have someone else to talk to. You guys make me sick, plus I like have females around something good to look at."
"Ha please, we could try to have our way with a nurse again and watch as he tries to kill us that never works."
"Y-Y-You guys are wrong why can't we just go. It's clear that we are a problem here. What about the new doctor or that new guy that is crazy?"
"Even if he is fucking crazy, he won't get far messing with us. You need to stop being such a little bitch all the time. You hear this? that is why I need a girl a fuck man cause I'm hate mister sappy over here."
"Both of you just calm down and relax. We need him because he feels over right emotions in situations killing that side of us will make us more of a nut case."

Craig slowly sneaked out of bed as he opened one of the books and took out a veil made of illumination chemicals. This newly drug of his was made of chemicals that enhanced living beings passionate and aggressive behaviors. Examples of those behaviors were fear, lust, anger, hatred, and imagination. This drug was Edward's newest babe and he exactly knew how he was going to use it.

Slowly Edward placed the veil in his pocket as he started to run his hands slowly through the walls before he was able to touch the right block and remove it. Edward knew well that he was not going to get a lot of freedom in the hospital and this is why he made sure that all the preparations were done from the inside and gladly Edward was rich to bribe to the people inside.

Edward then got inside as soon as he removed the block and placed it back. He then started to continue moving through the tunnel till he reached the emergency stairs. Gladly, Edward knew the hospital very well so he knew well where the surveillance cameras were and avoided them.

Edward then started heading upward and upward till he reached the roof. However; he was not in the roof to enjoy the view but actually his target was the water contaminator on the roof.

Slowly Edward climbed the ladder till he reached the top of the contaminator and spilled his entire drug inside. As Edward did that he grinned. After all, he was going to enjoy watching everyone wither sick or not get affected slowly every time they drank from the water. Gladly, the chemicals where hard to detect when mixed with water and it took effect slowly.

So Edward was probably going to enjoy the show as the hospital gotten into more chaos as every single day passed and it was only a matter of time before everyone working at the hospital was turned into a madman.

"This whole place shall be engulfed with chaos!!" Edward said to himself in a low voice as he started to make his way back to his room.

Danica woke up and knew what time it was. She got out of bed and headed out the door. She located the doctor she met up with last night and together they walked into his office.
"Now, are you sure about this? You wont be able to remember anything." He said, getting the drug. Danica nodded as she took the drug give to her. The drug began it's work and soon she felt light-headed. The doctor began brainwashing her, telling her, she will not remember anything.

Edward was back to his room and was in bed pretty quickly. He used the pass he used earlier and made sure to get every thing back in place before he got into his bed and started to laugh to himself every time he imagined the chaos that was going to take place soon. Edward then slept and it was not so long before he was waken up by the guards who told him it was time for breakfast.

Slowly Edward headed to the mess hall surrounded by a lot of guards as he started to eat. He was treated different than the other patients as the amount of freedom he had was more limited all thanks to Herald.

Danica went down to the mess hall to eat breakfast. When she went in she saw a patient surrounded by a bunch of guards. She walked over. "You must really be insane to have this much guards."

Edward looked at the girl who spoke to him not moving an inch as he continued to eat. "Insane? No I have just seen beyond the truth this is why they are too scared from me" He added as he took a sip from his juice, but first he smelled it because he expected the doctors to try and play dirty games on him.

"have a seat" He said to her in a low voice.

Danica took the offer and sat next to him. "Im Danica. My parents sent me here because they want their "prescious" daughter back. You?"

" I am Edward Craig, I was once a doctor here but I was labeled as a madman and sent to the very same hospital that I worked at just because I didn't hide my true nature" He said as he sipped the juice slowly with his finger and observed the girl carefully with his dark eyes.

"Ironic enough don't you think so?" He asked her.

Danica smiled "it is. I'm pretty much one of oldest patients. Meaning I've been here longer than any other."

"Patients? We are not sick...we are special, we actually have great powers and that is why we are locked here" Edward said as he looked at the guards around him. He then leaned toward her.

"They are afraid that we will take over" He whispered into her ears before he got back to his place.

Danica never thought of it. "You're right. We should show society just how special we are." A smirked formed on her lips as she took out her dolly. It was a voodoo doll covered with sewing needles. "Little dolly Saw, what do you think? Show the world how special we are?"

"Yeah, we should just engulf the world in chaos and shape it the way we want to be rather than letting them shape us the way they want us to be" He spoke in a low voice making sure that the guards were not listening to him.

"it is a shame though that Dr. hardel has me guarded well, He is afraid that I will turn his life into a living hell and take off his facade" He added as he continued to eat slowly.

"Dr. Herald, he is the head psychiatric here and a lot of doctors here think highly of him. However; he is not different than us but he tries to deny it. Which is why he deserves to be punished" He said to her in a low voice.

"This doll you have is really a true masterpiece" He said with a devious smile as he looked at the doll.

"Alright bastard your time is up let's take you back to your room!!" Said one of the guards as he started to pull Edward from his arm strongly.

"Well it was nice meeting you, if you want to you can join me at my room anytime you want. I am pretty sure I can give you better treatment than those fake doctors" He said as he went on with the guards who were dragging him.

Danica felt herself blush when he complimented on her doll. But when she heard the guards yell and drag him away harshly. She fixed her dolly to look like a guard. "Boys!" She took out one of the needles and start stabbing it soon one of the guards fell down in agony. "Lets play a game"

Edward slowly took this distraction as the chance to pick up a small spray vessel from his pocket and quickly he sprayed it in the face of one of the other guards as he screamed in agony and then started to see illusions and imagine stuff. It was clear that the spray was the driving the guard crazy as he started to run around very fast in agony only to end up hitting the wall very hard which caused his head to bleed badly.

Edward quickly jumped above the table using his agility to avoid being captured by the other guards. "Didn't you hear the young lady guys, we are going to play a game so pay attention everyone!!" He said as he started to clap his hands quickly all the patients in the mess hall got up and moved up and started to watch as others were already getting annoyed by the noise.

Edward also had his eyes carefully at the guards who were getting ready to capture Edward but were afraid of the spray bottle in his hand.

Danica smiled a devil's smile. "She's gone Jig-Saw!!!!!!" One of the guards shouted out as Danica made various voodoo dolls. "Lets take 'em to your room and tie 'em up!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom