Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Asylum RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ashley sat there on the floor, a bit puzzled and confused. She could have sworn she heard a voice! She new she had! It soon faded and everything went silent. She saw Sean step out of his office and she gazed up at him from the floor. "I...don't know. I thought I heard a woman." She whispered, unsure of herself. "I just...don't know"

Ashley relaxed a bit as she was placed back into the comfy bed. The floor was cold and hard, not a good place to be, especially when you are immobilized. She shook her head, remembering the voice. "No, I couldn't see anyone. I just heard voices." She knew how crazy it sounded, and didn't want it to look like she was slipping mentally. Everyone already thought she was nuts, which she wasn't happy about, but she was beginning to wonder if she was crazy after all.

Sean thought about what she said and got an idea. "Wait here. Maybe we can see her more clearly if we contact her again." He headed back to his office to retrieve his ouija board, when he returned, he set it between him and her.

Ashley looked at Dr quite puzzled, wondering what on earth he had in mind. Was he mocking her? Was he serious? A look of annoyance crossed her face. "Look, I know you think I'm crazy but come on. No need to amuse yourself at my expense "

Sean ignored what she said and set up the board. "Now with one finger and one finger only. Lightly touch the pointer and we'll get started. Yes, I'm insane for having this board in a building full of special people." He lightly touched the pointer with one finger, left handed, and waited for her to do the same.

Eyeing him suspiciously, Ashley reached her right hand out slowly and placed a finger on the board. "Yes, I have to agree that you are rather insane for having this board. Everyone knows these things don't work. I would expect a Dr. to know that. Perhaps you should be the one admitted in the asylum, no?" A playful little smirk played across her lips, and she shifted her weight to grow a bit more comfortable. With a heavy sigh, she shook her head "this is ridiculous."

Again he ignored what she said and asked "are you here?" He turned his head sideways "don't move the pointer or break away whatever you do"

Ashley just rolled her eyes and shook her head. She was really thinking he was the crazy one here. She'd seen ouiija boards quite a bit when she was growing up, but they never worked. She pretended to go along with it until the pointer began to move. She almost jumped back and let the pointer go. "What the...did you move that?!" After another moment, she felt the presence of a spirit and heard a soft voice. It was that of a woman's. The same voice she had heard just a bit ago. She gazed at the board in amazement as it slowly moved itself to "Yes."

Ashley stared at the Dr, unable to believe he was right. This board was actually working!! She watched as it moved again, her eyes widened as she heard the whisper that mimicked the words on the board. She looked up towards the voice and a beautiful woman came into view. Her spirit shimmered in and appeared to be soft and delicate. Ashley looked up at the woman and smiled at her. "It's nice of you to make an appearance. Thank you for coming in to view." The spirit nodded and began to spell out your welcome on the board. Ashley thought it was odd that the spirit was not speaking to her, and only used the board.

Sean looked up from the board and couldn't believe it. "Kyla?" Then he remembered ber nickname, the name he used for her, "Molly?"

Ashley's eyes were fixed on the beautiful girl standing before her, and whispered to the Dr. "She's here". The pointer moved again and spelled out yes, I am here. "Molly, that's your name?? I can hear you, please, speak to me. You don't have to use this board. I heard you whisper before." Ashley looked back to Sean and studied his expression. Did he think she was nuts for talking to an empty void?

Ashley smiled at her. "That's better. Tell me, who are you?" Ashley's excitement was growing. For once, she was able to embrace her gift without anyone thinking she was crazy. Even now, Sean was just sitting there, and he seemed to believe her!! Molly was beautiful, though she was greyish and transparent. Her facial features were clear as day, along with most of her body shape. It was hard to see her exactly because her figure was fading in and out. She smiled widely and let go of the pointer without thinking. She went to get up and remembered her legs were still recovering. She stumbled back onto the bed and sighed.

Ashley looked back and forth between Sean and Molly. She wasn't sure what to say, or why Sean wanted them to talk. "Oh.....I'm sorry. ". She didn't known what it was like yo lose someone you loved. She had never even had a boyfriend. She'd spent all her time locked up in this asylum. Her heart was filled with pain, knowing that they couldn't see one another.

(wow Araya kinda suck unless craig comes back i might have to do something else with her)

(yeah, with my sister kicked out for technically difficulties from her email she wont be back until two years in which she'll be twenty)

(hmm so your sister was of age then that must have sucked for her i thought you two knew each other some how in real life )
(okay Araya is not going to leave the place that never happened going to have her somewhere in the place )
Arya was walking the halls she had been given a cd player to clam her down after she freaked out about not having any pain. she listened to a song my Micheal jackson called little Susie loving the detail of the song on how the little girl died. She wanted to know what it must have felt like to have fallen down the steps after someone pushed you.

Ashley eyed the spirit, confused. She thought it was a bit odd that this being was warning them to leave town. "Why? What's going on?"

Ashley was growing rather confused, and a bit irritated. Her legs were feeling better, and she got up off the bed and moved toward the floating, transparent woman. Her heart was pounding, and her breathing was a bit erratic. She didnt' know if it was her nerves, or perhaps a side effect to the medication she was force fed. Her eyes occasionally traveled from the woman and the Dr, wondering what they must have been thinking. She stopped short of the woman, and stood there, arms folded across her chest. "Look, I need you to be more specific. Who is here? What's going on? Quit with the short answers and tell me!!" She glanced back at Sean, it appeared he was watching her, but she wasn't sure. Could he see the beautiful creature before them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom