Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Asylum RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Danica has been in Asylum since she was only fifteen. Her parents sent her here because she was too psychotic, too maochistic. She sometimes even has to wear a straight-jacket, now she doesn't have too for they thought she was being a good girl when really she was thinking about the movie SAW, acting out, in her mind, what it would be like to be in one of the traps, feeling the pain and the adrenallin pleasured her. She loved the feel of pain and she loved conflicting pain to other people.

Arya was brought into the Asylum with her parents one on each side of her. They was telling her how much they loved her but she has to be here to get better to come back home to her normal life. Arya looked at her parents with a blank stare before she said "demons love and demons hate and demons love to kill those they hate". This made her parents cry for they knew she was gone somewhere they could not go and bring her back.

A doctor came up and said "Ah Arya Stone welcome to the Asylum home you make yourself at home here cause you will be here for a bit while we work on making you better". Arya looked at him and said "handsome men in pretty white coats come and take Arya away but Arya wants to die so she can talk to the demons and find out why they send dead people to talk to her". The doctor then handed her parents the forms they needed to signed once that was all done he lead her away to her room.

Shawn was in the asylum to give him one personality though he often felt dreaming the last dream he had outside of this place he was standing over his mother with a kitchen knife wondering if she would be sad if he killed himself and the best plan he had at the time was She won't be sad if she was dead with him. "Man I'm tired of being here. These people don't understand my intelligents as I am far and away superior to the likes of anyone here." He looked though a rectangle that he drew on his wall from the blood of his finger becuase it made the room more open.

They tried giving him a normal room with a bed and a window but that failed with three attempts of breaking out the last one, was him putting two hole in the ceiling getting the sheet through and hanging himself from the ceiling.The nurse was right there to check on him and when she was able to get him down he choked her and used her as a hostage to get out. One of his better laid plans the problem was the fact that these people shock him. As soon as he walk though the front door and let the girl go he got taser in the back.

Danica was allow to come out of her room and walk around. She got up from her bed and walked out, a guard right behind her incase she does something insane. The black hiared woman was skipping, singing the song from The Ring. "Round we go. The world is spinning, when we stop. It's just begining. sun comes up, we laugh and we cry. Sun comes down and then we all die".

Arya was coming out of her room after getting settled in and she too had a doctor following her in case she tried taking her life. She walked down the hall and came to Danica and her song about death and smiled saying ";death here death there death everywhere should we run from it or should we embrace it like the demons do".

Danica stopped when she heard Arya and replied with a psychotic, devilish grin and a shrill giggle. "I say we should embrace it like daemons."

Arya had been starring at the ground with a blank stair in her eyes till she heard Danica and looked up at her and blinked. she then said "daemons angels humans ghosts imps spirts all from the outside look different but all have one thing in common death". she then ran her fingers thou her hair then added "I can see dead people i have accepted death and long for it why wont others let me play with the daemons".

Danica nodded with a smile. "I see blood, hearing people scream for mercy brings me great pleasure. I think it is awesome you can see the dead Arya"

for the first time in years Arya looked a little more there and it seemed her eyes sparkled when Danica talked to her. she smiled even which was not common for her to show emotion . "well Danica well before death people bleed and they scream for mercy then they die and then i see them screaming out in pain for the will to live again so in a way we are alike ".

"Indeed but we're not insane. Oh no, I do not see you as an insane person but a perfectly well sane girl. I for one am a psycho path. They let me go, they know I will turn into Jig-Saw"

This made Arya giggle and said "they are Afraid if they let me go they will find me dead for i keep trying to kill myself got nasty scars on my wrists and also i tried to kill a ghosts with a knife and almost stabbed my mom cause this ghosts to me was evil and i figure if i can see them then i can kill them";.

Danica listened to Ary'a story with great interest. "Oh? You tried to kill a ghost with a knife? Have you tried calling Ghost Busters?" She laughed at her little joke then stopped. "So what does it feel like? To kill oneself?"

Arya looked Danica and said "when you feel the knife slice the skin it hurts and you get the feeling as life flashes before you that this is the end and your mind tired to get you to stop the blood flow and live but you know if you do you lose the chance to embrace the daemons. You get a rush like nothing ever felt before when people take drugs and as you watch the blood flow it looks so pretty that soon you start seeing figures dancing and you know they are the daemons coming for you ". she looked far away as she recited this and even made a creepy little laugh.

Danica looked at her in admiration and the sound of pain and blood made it sound like heaven to her. "Sounds divine"

Arya smiled and stepped closer to Danica and whispered in her ear so that the doctor could not hear "if you want if we can get a knife i will show just how divine it feels to me i can cut myself in front of you or let you cut me";.

Now Danica got all excited and whispered back. "You're maochistic? Me too and yes, we must get our hands on a knife."

Arya stepped back and smiled and nodded her head in agreement. she took one look back at her doctor that was with her and said ";Arya bored if Arya gets bored she will have a insane attack not good and Arya hungry can she eat". she was hoping she would get a knife that way. she felt the doctor walk up and put his hand on her arm but this caused some flash backs to when the accident for happened and she turned and brought up her arm and bit down on it hard causing blood to come out of her and her eyes rolled back in her head to show the whites for a second against the pain then she looked down at the bite and saw she did a very good job for blood was pouring out of her arm and she smiled saying "Daemons come now".

Shawn walks out with a straight jacket on, for fear that he will try to break out again. With a man holding him by the shoulder and sits him down "Shawn you have friends over there." He looked over at them and then laughs "really? you want be to be a nice guy and say 'hey ladies, how you doing, I'm doing well but it will be better if you suck my dick.' you know what Nice Guys say, right?" The guy left and Shawn started to lower his head and bite at the fabric.

Danica watched and listen to Arya, licking her bottom lip. She looked over and saw Shawn. "Oh tsk, tsk, he's in a straight-jacket. shame"

Shawn was busy trying to get out of his jacket, but it was going to take forever he then looked up and saw danica
'She looking huh, hey talk to her.'

'Who, me no I can't I don't know what I would say'

'Don't worry, I got this it will be fine.' "Hey, what's up."

His ego was starting to come out he sudden lifted his head from the jacket, straighten up in the chair and spread it legs apart.

Danica couldn't help but feel flirty. It was her curse. "So, new here?" She asked, walking towards him while she let Arya have her fun with her ghosts, daemons, and the doctor.

"No, I just don't get out much. They like to keep me lock down most of the time as you can see." he looked her up and down, while the voices in his head talked to him he quiet them down by tell them to let him handle it. Whatever internal struggle that was going on he didn't show it on his face, "If they would let me out more I would be very happy to know I around such a hot girl."

The doctor grabbed her arm and she screamed out saying "no don't let the daemons come and consume me ". soon she was pinned to the ground as a nurse put a covering on it to stop the bleeding. she was held there for a bit and the nurse said ";we will let you up if you promise to be good";. Arya looked at them and said "till next time". she soon let up as she walked over to the boy named shawn and said "did you see them the Daemons";.

Danica smiled at his comment then waved at Arya when she came over. She brought Arya closer to Shawn and whispered. "I have a surprise. But we must do it in my room. No one dares to try and enter for they fear me. "

"Baby I see a lot of fucked up shit, demons included." he didn't know what she ment by demons but the demons he hates right now are the demons in human clothes with name tags that are there for "your own benefit" I would love to come to your room but could do me a favor and untie this jacket for me?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom