Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Asylum RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arya smiled at Danica and said "baby no ever called me that before a touch of who was she was seemed to come out but then she was pushed back as Arya reached up and got her blood on Danica's face as she grabbed the girls face with force to kiss her saying in a wisper " you can cut on me when ever you want or inflect pain bring it on". she then walked right by the girl and up to the doctor saying as she played in her blood on her arm "do not stop the blood let it come it will stop on its own i need the blood to see the pretty daemons";.

Freestylechamp said:
"Yea, she was clearly the work you guys do here is fan-fucking-tastic. You know doctor, I would like an upgrade my room is padded? what you like girls but when a guy comes in and tries to kill a nurse with a bed sheet you have to take away my stuff."

"And Mr.Grey I'll look into but you know that certain decisions on patients well being is not always left up to me but your doctor. If he believed that was appropriate than he was right in his decision." He answered diligently in his same calm tone of voice. "I think I could arrange that room change for you though if you don't find the accommodations to your liking but that will take some time and I would have to review your case with your Doctor."

(OCC: Sorry the post were moving pretty fast to keep up. I was planning my next idea).

Herald rubbed his face. The throbbing scratch imprints had burned but he shook off the pain and laugh it off. "What am I going to do with you Danica. What am I going to do with you indeed." He pulled the handle on the door and gestured Arya out of the room, "Shall we Ms. Stone."

He smiled candidly as he lead Arya to his office. The steps making a loud tapping noise in each step he took. He turned back at her and stopped a few feet from the door. "You know I feel that the things we do in hatred and disgust. Just like the things we do in Happiness and Joy. The difference is to some people that line is blurred and to the normal good mannered citizens of the world the line is pretty clear. Some people want to keep the souvenirs of the things that make them happy it's only right." He walked over to his office door and opened it. "With that one there you can tell she thinks they are one and the same and who am I to tell her otherwise." He entered the room and gestured over to the seat in front of his desk. "Please have a seat, this will only take a moment." He walked over to his chair and sat down. "So do you know why you are here?" he asked opening a manilla folder on top of his desk.

Sean was anyone's doctor. Today he was Shawn's. He rushed other to the Aslyum after helping a newly mother give birth over at his old hospital since their other main doctor fell ill which was ironic to him.

Arya held her bleeding arm and she walked inside and sat down . She smiled and said "its okay i like her that way";. She then looked up at him and said "its cause i cut myself to see the Daemons and my parents want the girl back who made very good grades had a lot going for her till that dreadful day i wont speak of";. she nearly screamed out the last part but then let out a sigh saying "their little girl died that day and this one was born they do not like it but so what i like seeing the daemons their fun to talk to". she then licked her arm tasting her own blood saying "I wish to die so i can truely play with the daemons";.

"Danica is my favorite Patient too. I've talked with her parents very often in fact." He said shuffling through the folders. "I give them updates from time to time and they see me as a second father figure. My only regret is that I can't be her doctor sadly." He then looks up sternly at Arya, "So tell me more about the demons you see. When did you start seeing them?"

Arya held her arm cloths getting what little blood that was coming from her arm onto her shirt and she stood up and slammed her hands onto his desk and said "The day the Dame bus crashed into the car and i was tossed about in the back seat and my head was cracked open and as i lay there dieing one came to me and said Arya darling you shall no longer be the same you shall see the dead and my kind". she took a breath and looked up saying "i did not want to talk about it". she slummped to the ground crying and hitting her arm on the desk and the pain shoot there and she laughed saying "Pain always helps i love pain".

Oh god, Herald thought as he ran over to Arya. Pulling her away from the table. "Arya! Arya, listen to me for a moment, you have to relax and let me get through this. We don't need to talk about the demons!" He embraced her in his arms and hugged her paternally. "Arya come back to me for a moment." He helped her back to her chair. "Will you be alright for a few more minutes?"

Arya came back to him when he hugged her and she blinked and looked at her arm seeing it had stopped bleeding but it hurt a little bit . she looked at him as she helped back into the chair and she smiled for just a second and said "yea i shall be fine too bad the blood stopped it was so pretty ". she looked up at him saying "what else do you want to talk about"?

Herald let out a sigh. "Tell me about the girl before the accident, the girl your parents adored. Why did she become so insignificant to you?" Herald asked taking his seat, fixing his hair, and twirling a pen in his hand.

Danica couldn't help but feel jealous. Yes she was a psycho but it's not fair that Herald isn't her doctor. He and her parents talk a lot. She sees him come passing by almost 24/7 it just wasn't fair. Danica clentched her hands in a tight fist before taking the knife and lashing it on the walls and herself. She lead out a scream of frusteration and jealousy.

Arya looked up at him and said "The girl had it all she made all the good grades had all the boys falling for her she even had a dream to become someone some day";. she looked down at her arm rubbing the spot then said "I hate her cause i can't do those things all i can do is talk to the dead and see daemons and wish for pain to chase away the nightmares and cause of that the parents of the girl look at me the girl who looks like her and see she is gone and hate for me".

"Sounds like there's a deep desire to be that "perfect" girl again. Is that right?" He suggested. He began jotting a few notes about their discussion and returned to twirling his pen. "You know that at times living up to everyone's expectations, especially when there high, and pressured on you people tend to feel their world crumbling. Especially during times of recovery after tragedy."

A guard rushed over to Herald's office and cried out when he opened the door. "Danica's thrashing again in her room and this time, she's in her full rage. She's completely mad! Stabbing herself, knocking everything over, and damaging the walls!"

Arya nodded her head at what he had to say and added "yes i wish for her but then again i wish to just stay the same cause its feels so right for some reason". she jumped up when a guard said Danica was in a rage what could have set the girl off she woundered. She did not say anything to Herald but ran from her office and right into Danica's room saying "Its okay Arya is here ".

Danica didn't hear her and kept stabbing the walls. "I wanna kill! I need to kill somebody besides a stupid wall!"

Arya did seemed to be scared as she ran over to the girl and hugged her from behind saying "if it helps stab Arya kill Arya if you want to";.

Herald let out a very flustered groan. "Excuse me Ms. Stone. What?!. . . Why do you people always turn to me when she decides to Misbehave? I'm with a patient at the moment you're going to have to wait till I conclude my evaluation of this new patient." He turned to Arya, "We might have to cut this short it seems that Danica is missing her new best friend." He joked.

Danica felt Arya hug her from behind. Grinning she stabbed her side from behind. The guard sounded the alarm for back-up. "Herald! Get the fuck over here now!" He yelled out as Danica turned to face Arya and sliced her thighs.

Arya let out a scream as Danica stabbed her side and cut into her thighs but she did not stop her. She then grabbed Danica in the face and forced her face into her's and said "yes let the blood run ". she then kissed the girl on the lips.

Danica kissed back and took the knife and cut her thigh and the side of her body plus her stomach, leading the blood flow.

Arya tried to hang onto Dancia but she could not from the weakness of losing too much blood. she fell to the floor and looked back at Danica and said "Its time for me to join the daemons and play but i long to stay with you ". she just laid there in her pool of blood hoping this was the end for her but also wanting to play with Danica as well.

Dabica smiled and knelt down. She licked a couple of times to taste the blood, she cut Arya but before she could stab her, she was stopped when about tweleve guards came. Four guards came after Danica while two came after Arya.

Herald rushed over to Danica's room followed by the guards. He walked fast looking rather frustrated. Sweat feel off of his face as he stopped over to Danica's room he threw the door wide open and tackled Danica to the floor pulling the knife out of her hand, struggling with her for a few moments. He tossed the knife aside and took a few deep breaths as he pin her down on the ground. He smiled mischievously.

"I know how you are Danica but you really need to stop acting out like this! If you don't want me to take away your toy." He said in that eerily calm demeanor of his. "I don't want to do that. I know how much you like your toy but what did I tell you we would have to do if you continue to act like that?" He said in this very stern fatherly tone using all his strength to not yell at her. Then he helped her to her feet and squeezed her hand playfully. "You know I care about you a lot right?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom