Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Asylum RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
(Okay I am back, been spending the holidays with the family and friends so couldn't get on)

Craig was making his way through the tunnels and was able to shake the guards away. He knew the hospital so well so he was able to escape away from them easily. He then reached the corridor and quickly made his way to the technical room. It was the controlling room for all things like the cameras, gates, and prison doors.

Before the guards could speak Craig quickly spread his fear gases from his veils as all the guards fell down. He then quickly opened the doors for all patients and open the gates for the hospital.

"LADIES AND GENTLEMEN THIS PLACE IS CURSED!!!! WE HAVE BEEN LOCKED HERE FOR SO LONG AND NOW OUR TIME HAS COME TO RULE THOSE FOOLS WHO DEEMED US SICK AND CRAZY JUST FOR BEING MORE SUPERIOR!! THIS IS NOW YOUR CHANCE TO TAKE REVENGE AGAINST ALL THOSE FOOLS!!!! I AM EDWARD CRAIG AND I SHALL HELP YOU IN CREATING THE NEW UTOPIAN WORLD THAT WE ALL DREAMED OF" Craig spoke through the microphones as he began his finale phase of the plan. It was now the time for those deemed sick to take cover and crawl out of their little caves.

It was time to do justice

Ashley turned to Sean as he answered "Who's Craig?" At that moment, she heard a man's voice over the intercom, and it clicked. She heard the message, and wondered what to do. Sean seemed like a decent guy, and she felt sorry him, knowing he had lost his wife. Freedom, on the other hand, seemed almost too good to be true. A sadistic smile grew upon her face as she realized that now was the time to take her life back. She could get out of here, and she could punish all those Drs. and nurses for forcing all those drugs down here throat. She began to eye the Dr in the room with her, knowing that he was the one who forced a pill down her throat to immobilize her. Her expression grew angry. "You!" she shouted "You're one of the doctors who has forced me to stay in this prison! You've shoved pills down my throat, and now you're trying to make me feel crazy!! Get your stupid Ouija board away from me!!" She snatched the board and threw it across the room before running out the door and down the hall.

Craig went down the staircase noticing the chaos that was going on when he noticed Ashley running towards him.

"Stand aside doctor!!! your days has come to an end and you are outnumbered" Craig said with a sadistic smile over his face.

Ashley could hear Sean chasing after her, but she didn't stop. She wanted out of this place. She wanted her normal life back. She missed the sunshine, the fresh air, she wanted freedom. She wanted to go dancing with friends, go on a date with a guy, go sit by the beach and relax. She wanted to enjoy life, not waste it in this hell.

Her legs were still a bit uneasy, and so she stumbled a few times as she ran. It was then that she noticed Craig at the end of the hall, and she couldn't bring herself to stop. She ended up running right into him, falling over to the ground. With a groan, she worked to sit herself up. "Omg, I'm so sorry!! I guess I didn't see you!"

Sean adjusted his glasses and took a good look at Criag. "Ah, Criag! Our former doctor how are you?" He took his hand and shook it. "Glad to see you here, ironic that you are here as not one of us anymore. Anyways haha, wow...Alright! Ghost, oujia, Ashley, board oh so many many things going on ha!" By then he saw flashes of lights from a building next to the asylum and loud noises. "Oh excitment and noises, I love excitment and flashy things but not really noises, I'm more of a quiet guy unless it is me making the noise"

Arya walked down the hall lost in her own thoughts when she saw Sean and Ashely and Craig. She pulled out her head phones and said "whats going on what did i miss";. she had no heard the message Craig sent over the intercom due to the music blaring in her ears. She then said "anyone gonna hurt me oh please do";. she was hugging the bear close missing the times she was cut by Danica who no longer was around.

Ashley didn't give Craig a chance to speak. She turned to Sean first "Get away from us! We will no longer be taking your medications!". She smiles at Craig as she stood up, and gripped Arya on the shoulders. "Come on! We are free! Its time get out of here and get our lives back!"

Arya looked at the girl then shook her head saying ";they wont like me no one likes me i killed the real Arya the pain of always taking pills and hurting myself is my life";. she looked to Sean and said ";please wont you stab me";.

Sean looked at them all with a cold stare. He was known to be mercifer but now this is his real personality. "Then you give me no choice" he took out what looks like a gun and pointed at them. He activated it and tazed them. "I'm sorry. But freedom this way isn't going to work. Its either this...or death."

Arya felt the Tazer hit her in the back and she let out a scream of pain from the gun and said "yes the pain";. she fell to the floor knowing she was not leaving but she did not go you just laid there on the floor saying "Taze me again please i want to feel the pain got to feel the pain ";. She pulled the old bear closer to her and from hugging it tight expecting more pain caused the other eye to pop out and roll away so now the bear had no eyes along with the smell.

Sean cocked his head and tazed them again he turned it up a bit. He actually liked doing this, electrocuting. A devil's smile formed and he came in closer. "Do you want freedom? Or do you want to rule?" He knew he was lying he was great at it, no one knew if he was telling the truth or not.

Arya screamed out again almost going to sleep at his question she said "I want nether i just want to be accepted freedom wont give me that and ruling how can i do that when all i do is kill i give into the daemons they rule not me". she laid there in pain loving the feeling and fighting sleep. she then said "I also want love what is it why does it hurt and make one happy its something i must have the pain of love and the feeling of happiness when one gets it';.

Ashley released her grip from Arts and fell to the floor, her body twitching and writhing with pain. She bit down on her lip to stifle a scream. She wouldn't give the Dr the pleasure of knowing he was hurting her. Besides, she was used to shock treatments and this wasn't much worse than that. Ashley called Sean a line of profanities between rounds of electricity, cussing out every nurse and Dr in the hospital. Her breathing grew labored as the pain intensified. "I dont belong here! I'm not crazy!". She screamed. She was beginning to think she might be the only sane person there.

(Okay I missed a lot so I'm going to try and bring myself up-to-date.)

Shawn was a little weirded out with the comment from Craig but that didn't stop him from getting out of his room. he was still caution around the turns and corners knowing what happens when you leave unexpectedly he saw His doctor and the girls scream in pain from the taser. "Hey doc. what are you doing!"

Arya saw shawn and she got up and ran to him and manged to grab hold of him before she fell over from tripping over her own feet and said ";hey Shawn i missed you";. she seemed still able to move even thou she was tasered like twice.

Sean ignored Shawn and picked up Ashley, the others didn't matter well Criag mattered but he would have to leave Herald to him. Ashley was the only person he wanted. He injected her neck with a tranquilizer so she won't lash out and try to run. He ran as fast as he could to his car and drove off.

Arya looked at Shawn and said "yea Iam okay that was kinda fun";. she wrapped her arms around his neck and laid her head on his shoulder. She still had the used and stinky teddy in her arms but with out its eyes this time.

Shawn carried her back to his room and put on the bed, he then sat in front of her and closed his eyes. When he looked at her his expression soften more then normal"I don't understand? why do you like to hurt yourself, love doesn't have to be painful."

Arya looked up at him and said "its my curse for letting the real Arya go everyone hated to see me in pain so they chose to ignore me and tell me how much they wished for her so i got angry and started hurting myself do not know no other feeling but pain";.

"There are so many other emotions out there besides just pain." getting close to her he rubbs her chin and goes in to kiss her.

Arya was shocked at the touch of his hand gentle on her chin and then when he kissed her. she decided to just flow with it she never felt this before. she did not care what happens afterwords she wanted to experance this. she closed her eyes and kissed him back.

He kisses her lightly a couple times before breaking the kiss and looking her in the eyes "That wasn't painful was it?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom