Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Life Outside The Battlefield-Continuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I smiled at him as i stepped out into the hall. " Trust me, i enjoyed it when you carried me. " i told him and chuckled softly. I rubbed paris's back gently as she snuggled up against my neck.

I smiled as he spoke and followed him down the hall. " I might just enjoy.it a bit more now that i can see."

I smiled and thanked him as he held the door open for me before stepping inside and walking over to the table. I set paris in her high chair before sitting down next to her. " You know, she looks more like you every day"

I smiled and sat down across from them. "Well she looks like you too." I said. The chef came out and I told him what I wanted.

I smiled as he spoke before telling the chef what i wanted, and for once it wasnt pan cakes, and some food for.paris. I looked at swanson as he left. " True, but look. She has your hair color, and eye color. " i smiled as paris giggled.

I smiled. "True, but she has a lot of your facial features." I replied. After a few minutes, the chef came with our food, and I dug in happily.

I smiled as the cheif came back. I handed paris her spoon and set her food imfront of her. I grabbed my fork before digging into my spagite happily

I ate my food, ocasinally helping paris with hers. When i was done, i stood, and carried my plate and fork over to the sonk where swanson was. " Im glad i get to see your hot body again." I whispered into his ear teasingly as i washed my dishes before putting them away. I grinned teasingly at him before turnning and walking over to paris.

I puffed up as she spoke, grinning. "Well I'm glad you get to see my hot body again." I said jokingly, laughing. I leaned against the counter as clove went to Paris.

I smiled more as he spoke before picking paris up and wipping her cheaks clean. " But probably not as glad as.i am." I chuckled softly as i held paris in one arm and picked her bowl and spoon up with my free hand. I carried them over to the sink.

I took Paris's bowl and spoon from clove and began to wash it. "Really? You're excited to see me again?" I asked her with a look. After washing the bowl and spoon I put it away, and turned to face clove.

" swanson, for the past mounth or so i havent been able to see anything. So yes om excited to see you, or anythong for that matter." I told him.

I smiled up at him. " Hmm, well i sertenly hope you and i 'work out' latter." I winked at him before turning and walking towards the door with paris."

"That can maybe be arranged." I said with a smile. I followed her and Paris out. "I guess I'll go get my haircut now. Do you want to go?" I asked.

I thought about his question for a moment. " No thanks... I um, have things to do." I answered him with a quick shrug as I stepped out into the hall and started to walk towards the living room.

I nodded my head as ye spoke before turning and walking into the living room, i carefully set paris in her play pen before calling the maid down to meet me in the living room.

I turned and walked out of the room and down the hallway. I grabbed my wallet and then went outside to the limo. The butler followed me. "I need to get my haircut." I said with a smile. The butler nodded and opened my door. I got in and he went to the drivers seat, before starting the limo and driving off towards town.

I waited till the maid had joined me in the room before turning to face her. " Could you give paris a bath?" i asked her, smiling when she nodded her head. I turned and left the room, carefully making my way to thw work out room.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom