Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Life Outside The Battlefield-Continuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I walked into the room and looked around for a moment. Spotting what i needed i smiled ajd walked over to my old gym bag. Reaching inside i pulled out one of my wrapps and tied it around my eyes and head as a blindflod. Smiling i felt my way over to the punching bag, having jot been able to see for nearly a month, it was hard for me to sleep some nights, so i had always come here without swanson finding outm i started out slow, just bearly punching the hag.

After a few minutes we had gotten to the hair place. I got out and walked inside. I sat in one of the waiting chairs as I waited for a free barber.

once i had gotten into a steady rythem i slowly picked up spead and punched a bit harder. My knuckles started hurting soon, but i ignored it. I was nearly as good as i would be i wasnt wearing the blind fold.

Soon a young woman came to get me. "Right this way sir." She said, showing my to a chair. I sat down, and she clipped the robe thing to keep the hair off my clothes on. I told her what military cut I needed, the same as usual. She nodded and got to work.

I fluttered around the punching bag, smiling to my self as i got the hang of not being able to see again. i learned during the last month that with our my vision, i was completely useless.and that was a feeling i did not like havong.

After a few minutes the girl had finished. I looked in the mirror, and nodded with approval. I looked just like my old self. I thanked her and got up, going to the counter to pay.

I stopped for a moment and rubbed my sore knuckles. I quickly started up again thou, not wanting to wait to long because it would only make it hurt more. I punched harder, my jaw clenching as i did.

After paying, I stepped out into the sunlight and walked back to the limo. After getting in, the butler drove off, heading towards home.

After a few more minutes of this, i stopped and removed my blindfold. I looked down at my hands. Sighing i quickly put my wrap back in its place before making my way to our room to dress my battered knuckles.

I sighed and sat back, looking out the window, wondering why clove had acted strange before I left. After a few minutes, the house came into view.

After cleaning and wrapping my hands i walked back to the living room, the maid was still out giving paris her bath. I sighed as i made my way over to my old desk in the back of the room. I sat down and shuffled theough some of ky draws.

Once the butler had parked the limo I got out and headed into the house. Guessing that clove would be in the living room, I walked in there first.

I looked around my desk till i found my old papers. Setting them neatly in front of ke i began to look through them, reading through my reports of past missions.

I saw clove in the corner at her desk and walked over, placing my hand gently on her shoulder. I looked over her shoulder down at the papers. Seeing it was her old missions, I sighed.

I flinched slightly when a hand place on my shoulder, looking up i relaxed slightly seeing that it was only swanson. I looked back down at my reports. " i... Um... Sometimes i just need a reminder."

I smiled sadly up at him. " Sorry i was being wired before." i muttered as i picked up my papers and ahuffled through them for a moment, pausing at one for a moment before sighing and putting them away.

I smiled as i stood and wrapped my arms around his shoulders. " you know, the maid is watching paris till nap time." i grinned up at him.

" uh huh. " i giggled slightly as i bit my lower lip and looked up at him, batting my eye lashes at him, trying to look cute. " And i think ive heen naughty."

I scooped her up in my arms, muscles flexing, and began to walk off towards our room. "What have you been doing naughty?" I asked with a smile.

I clung to his chest as he picked me up and started to carry me towards our room. I pulled my arms back from arounf his neck and shoulder and held them infront of me so he could see the fresh bandages.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom