Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Life Outside The Battlefield-Continuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I laughed as she spoke. Grinning, I kissed her breasts again. "Woah, easy there, my little wildcat." I murmured to her with a chuckle. Knowing she would hold true to her word, I sat up and ran my hands down her chest and stomach to her legs, gently spreading them so I would have room. I grasped my still rock hard cock and slowly guided it into her.

I bit my lip as he spoke, but my expression didn't change. I Felt his hands move down my body and smiled as he spread my legs. I couldn't help but moan as he guided his rock hard cock inside of my tight entrance.

I buried myself deep inside her, letting out a low groan. "You ok babe?" I asked softly. I began to slowly move back and forth, easing in and out of her, but getting as deep as I could.

I moaned and wrapped my legs around his groin again, keeping him inside of me. " I couldn't be better" I groaned loudly. As he began to ease in and out of me, I gripped the betting tighter as pleasure rushed through my body. "so... Deep... And full...." I moaned happily.

I smiled as she spoke. As she wrapped her legs around me, I began to slowly gain speed and power, thrusting in and out. I groaned happily.

I sat up and wrapped my arms around his neck, pressing my body against his happily. " Come on swanson, stop holding back." I moaned softly into his ear as he started to gain speed. I knew I wouldn't last long from the amount of pleasure I was getting from just this, but we had all night.

I smiled as she wrapped herself around me, still thrusting. As she spoke, her words were my undoing. I thrusted hard and fast, ramming into her, finding my release from the stresses of going back to base and clove getting hurt. I panted hard with pleasure, clenching my jaw.

His sudden hard and power full thrusts nearly caused me to cum right then. Moaning loudly I rocked my hips in rythem to his thrusts. " I'm gonna cum." I moaned blissfully.

I could hardly even hear her, I was so lost inside her. I could feel her walls tightening as she climaxed, and I found the energy to thrust harder.

My nails scrapped against his back as I gripped his shoulders tightly, my legs tightening around his waste, causing my walls to clamp down on his cock. I there my head back and moaned loudly as I came hard around him. My body shook, my arms felt weak as I grew lost in the pleasure he was giving me.

Seconds after she came, I managed to pull out of her just in time to come hard. I yelled out in pleasure, my head dropping over her shoulder. I held her tightly as she shook, and then laid back against the bed, pulling her down with me. I panted heavily.

By the time swanson pulled out I was panting heavily, my body drapped over his. I could feel him holding me as I shook before pulling me down with him as he laid back on the bed. " so.... Good..." I panted.

I lay beside him, trying to catch my breath. When he nuzzled me, I smiled and nuzzled him back lovingly. " I think we both needed that... I really missed you swanson." I whispered softly.

"Going back to base, no sleep for a week, and you getting hurt was just so much stress." I murmured to her. I held her close to me, breathing her in with a smile.

I snuggled up against his side lovingly as he spoke, basking in his warmth. " I wish there was a way I could make this easier for you." I whispered softly.

"Make what easier for me?" I whispered. "There's nothing you can do to make things any easier than what you have done." I said to her.

I placed my head on his chest, my one hand resting across his waste. " I know, but I wish there was more I could do." I whispered. My breathing slowed back to it's normal pace and I smiled.

I smiled up at him as he brushed my hair away from my face. " So, ready for round two?" I asked jokingly with a chuckle.

I shrugged and thought for a moment. " hmm, that's for me to know, and you to find out." I grinned before moving down his body till my lips were by the head of his cock.

I groaned as she moved down towards my cock. "Sometimes I prefer to know, and not to find out." I muttered, wondering what she was going to do to me.

I grinned up at him as he spoke. " Well, I'll give you a hint, are first round left me a bit hungry." I told him playfully as I gently grabbed his cock with one hand, and used my free hand to run my finger tips over the head.of his cock teasingly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom