Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Life Outside The Battlefield-Continuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I followed him down the hall to the stairs. I nodded at his question. " Yes please, i think ill be able to find our room while you do that." I answered him as i carefully handed paris over to him, not wanting to wake her.

I gently took paris from her, and slowly went up the stairs, and then down the hall to her room. I took her coat off carefully, and then laid her in her crib. She stirred in her sleep and I froze, worried she would wake up. I stood for a few minutes and watched her to make sure she didn't wake up.

I slowly made my way up the stairs, i some how managed to find my way to our room. I smiled as i found the bed, and stripped out of my top and bottem before slidding under the covers as i waited for swanson.

When I was sure that Paris was asleep, I exited the room and went down the hallway. I opened the door and went in, closing it behind me. I looked over to see clove under the covers. "Hey babe." I murmured.

I heard foot steps and then the closing of our door. Smiling i sat up, holding the covers up to my chin just to tease swanson by not.letting him see me yet. " Hey handsom."

I felt the bed slink slightly as swanson sat down beside me. " Hmmm, depends, do you want me to be?" I answered his question with another question.

I grinned. "If you were tired, that would mean I would leave you alone. And the deprived soldier would be deprived once again." I said with a chuckle. I leaned forward and kissed her gently on the cheek. "But do you feel ok? Does anything hurt?" I asked worriedly, thinking about how she kept holding her side.

I listened to him as he spoke, biting my lower lip playfully. I smiling happily as he kissed my cheek. " Im fine swanson, really. " i answered him before kissing his cheak back gently. " As for that deprived soilder, i think i know how to fix that." i grinned teasily

"Oh do you, now?" I asked playfully. I wrapped my arms around her, and layed back agianst the bed, pulling her down with me. I kissed her happily.

I gasped slightly as i was pull down onto the bed, but quickly retuorned swansons kiss. I carefully moved so that i was ontop of him. My knees and hand on the bed on either side of him as i kissed him back happily. " Hmmm, where to start." I muttered playfully after i pulled back for air.

I laughed softly as he spoke, and teasingly moved one hand to his chest, slowly undooing the buttens.on his shirt as well as sliding my hand down towards his groin. " Dont you have any manners swansons, woman are always on top."

I gaped up at her. "It's still not fair." I muttered as she undid my buttons. I thought about her asking where my manners were. I knew she was just playing around, but I spoke anyways. "Clove, you know I would never hurt you or do something you didn't want to do, right? Everything is on your terms. I'm not like that." I murmured.

I stopped for a moment and looked down at him as he spoke. " I know swanson. " i whispered softly as i moved to lay beside him. I happily snuggled up against his side, my head resting on his chest. " You know you can tell me to stop any time right?"

I grinned and held her close to me. "Why would I tell you to stop? It should be the opposite. You can't hurt me, but I can hurt you if I'm not careful." I murmured. I sat up slightly and shrugged out of my unbuttoned shirt, arm muscles flexing slightly.

I smiled and looked up at him as he spoke. " Well swanson, do you want to try and tease me again, or should i contiune what i was doing?" I asked playfully.

I smiled and got back on top.of him. " Im sure you'll figure out a way." I whispered teasingly into his ear as i slowly slid one hand down his chest. I closed my eyes and gently began to nibble on his ear lobe when i fingers found the brim.of his pants.

I groaned happily. I lifted my arms and placed them gently on her shoulders, massaging lightly. I ran my hands down her arms and then up to her shirt buttons. I began to slowly unbutton them.

I smiled softly when i felt his hands on my shoulders, then down to the buttens on my shirt. I let my fingers linger at the xipper of his jeans for a.moment before finnally un zipping them and undoing to butten.

I moved the buttons quicker as she undid my jeans button. After unbuttoning the last button, I pulled her shirt off. I moved my hands back to her shoulders, playing with her bra straps.

I bit my lower lip as he pulled my shirt off, i grinned down at him as he played with my bra starps. I leaned down and kissed him longingly. Pulling back after a few seconds to kiss his chin, then his neck. I kissed down his chest to the staring of his pants.

"You look hot when you bite your lip." I muttered huskily, before kissing her longingly back. I held still as she kissed her way down my body. When she reached the top of my pants, my lower abdomen clenched in anticipation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom