Life Outside The Battlefield-Continuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I smiled and squeezed his hand gently as I followed him to the horses. Alex snorted and brushed his nose against my.shoulder before shaking his mane and pawed at the ground. I placed my.hand on dancers side before letting go of swansons hand.

I smiled as I was handed Paris, and held her close to me as I felt the horses start to walk. Alex snorted as swanson mounted him.

I turned off the small path, and onto the big path back to the barn. The barn appeared in sight. "Almost there." I told her.

After a few more minutes, we had gotten to the barn. I jumped off Alex after stopping the horses, and reached up to take Paris.

I waited till I felt dancer come to a stop before slowly handing Paris down to swanson. " Got her?" I asked before slowly letting go of her. I slowly dismounted dancer.

"Yep." I said. I stepped back to give her room. Once she had dismounted, I gave her back Paris and took the horses reins. "I'll just go untack them."

I nodded my head as he some before smiling as Paris reached.up to.play with my hair and i held her close to my

I walked the horses into the barn and tied them up. I quickly untacked them and then brushed them down, before putting them into their stalls. I walked back out to clove. "Ok. Lets go home." I said with a smile.

I stood quietly with Paris till swanson came back. " that was quick, you must really want to get home." I chuckled softly as I held Paris with one hand and reached out with my free hand for his.

I took hold of her hand gently, and began to lead her to the golf cart. "Yes actually. I need to get you home." I said with a laugh.

I smiled as he took my hand and followed him to the golf cart. " Hmmm, i wonder why." i laughed softly as he spoke.

I helped her into the golf cart, and then got in. I started it up and began the drive home. "I can't imagine why." I said with a grin. "Except maybe the fact that I am a deprived soldier?" I chuckled.

I got.in the golf cart, holding Paris in my lap carefully. I couldn't help but chuckle softly as swanson spoke. " Well then, I'll just have to fix that." I grinned as I reached over and placed my hand on his inder thigh teasingly.

"You usually can fix it." I said with a grin. As she placed her hand on my thigh, I placed my hand over hers. "Don't make me crash the golf cart." I muttered.

I smiled teasingly as he some and placed his hand on mine. " now why would I do that." I said playfully.

I brushed my hand against the bluge in his pants as I pulled my hand back to my side, grinning to my self.

I sighed as she brushed against me. As we pulled up to the mansion I parked the golf cart and turned it off. "Home." I muttered. I got out and went around to help her.

I waited till I felt the golf cart park before carefully getting out of the golf cart, smiling happily. " I think Paris fell asleep on the way back, that or she's just.relaxing In my arms." I murmured quietly

I smiled and squeezed his hand gently as I followed him back inside the house, craddilimg Paris closed to my chest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom