The Sword and The Rose. ((Kolath x Butterfly))

He nuzzled against her neck sighing softly and kissing her neck passionately. â??Mmm I know love Iâ??m sorry I just couldnâ??t take being outside of you anymore, I didnâ??t mean to hurt you if I did.â? he gently nuzzled closer his hand brushing her cheek and leaning in to kisss her deeply wiping away her tears softly. â??I love you Terra.â?

She nipped at his lip as the kissed then rested her head in the crook of his neck once again sighing as she just rested with him inside her. "It just.... I had no idea. That's all. Just.... MMMMM no idea lover."

He smiled and rubbed his hand over her back kissing her neck again. He nuzzled in close just smiling and holding her close to his body. â??I know love, its been awhile and this is a new feeling for you.â? He nibbled on her ear softly. â??But it gets better if you move with me in you.â?

"I will never doubt what you say again after this one," she commented with a smile before she moved her face so that her lips were against his again, kissing him soft yet so very loving as she started to just rock her hips a little bit back and forth. "Ooooh..." she gasped a little against his lips before laughing lightly, "Ohh my."

He smiled and kissed her softly not being able to stop himself from laughing at the look of shock and pleasure on her face as she started to move. â??I told you, it is better and better love.â? His hands brushed down her sides rubbing over her hips and thighs lightly enjoying her movements. his hips rocked lightly with hers as she moved just slowly adding more and more sensation to this night.

Terra slowly moved herself to be sitting straight and tall as her body straddled his. Smiling down at him, she ever so slightly bounced her body up and down on him, in a sort of testing manner. The test sent a light heart laugh to her lips where it rang out from her bright smile. "Oh! That is interesting!" She did it again, her bare breasts bouncing with her.

He growled softly his hands moving up to cup her firm full breasts as he lay under her letting her test out the new sensations. He laughed softly as he watched her test them. “I know love, I thought you would like this new position.” He leaned up and kissed her between her breasts before looking up at her and smiling kissing her lips when she came down low enough. “Mmm and this is just the start of the fun love.”

She only graced him with a few small yet passionate kisses before she returned back to her full, regal position of power. Smiling down at him, "I find I like this view of you," she said as her fingers danced a little over her husband's bare chest. "How very much I enjoy this and I don't even need to move..... but I will," she added at the end before lightly bouncing on him a moment. "Mmmm, why have you not told me I could do this before now?"

Nathan laughed and lay back as she denied him more than a few kisses. He could tell how much she loved being in control and just let her have her fun with this. He laughed and rubbed one hand down between her legs and lightly brushed her clit softly. “No you don’t need to move my love but I have a little bit of power in this position too. My hands are free to do things to you. And well this is the first time it came up love. I haven’t been here love or I would have done this with you a long time ago.”

She smile turned from almost wicked lust to a much more somber expression as his talk of him being away reminded her of the little time they had for this. Just the two of them making love and being together. Being one. She did not want to waste it and so ended her toying around and started to move against him, nipping her lips as her hips rocked, rubbing his length along her slick inner walls.

He groaned softly in pleasure as she started to move on him harder. Her total devotion to their mutual pleasure came through and he reached up brushing his hand over her cheek and down between her breasts. “Don’t feel rushed my love, we have all of tonight and tomorrow to be together we have more then enough time to totally enjoy each other.” He looked into her eyes feeling the same need to be one with her as she felt but he didn’t want her to miss out on any of the joy of playing.

She paused a moment and a slightly look of surprise crossed her face. "How did you-" she started but paused and only blushed a little, "I guess what I am thinking must be look opening a book and just reading the page in black and white... isn't it?"

He smiled and looked up into her eyes his hands rubbing down her sides and over her hips. “Your actions tell me what you are thinking love. They are like a open book.” He sat up and lightly kissed her lips his one hand supporting him the other on her cheek. “I want you to have fun Terra, I want you to enjoy me as your husband and lover. Whatever that means to you in the moment.”

She was only half listening to his words as the way that he shifted himself to be almost sitting up with her made her tingle a little. She liked this feeling how his body pressed slightly against her while she still was in her regal position of domination. Her response was likely not foreseen... "Prop up the pillows at the head of that bed and scoot that way... let them support you."

He blinked at her almost commanding voice and then smirked before doing what she said. He reached back turning slightly though making sure his hips stayed put as he did. he added all the pillows behind him before moving back to lean against them this time his hips having no choice but to more. If she didn’t move with him he would be pulled out of her as he moved back leaning against the pillows. “mmm better love?”

She makes sure to move the short distance to their new resting place so that they were never separated for a single moment. "Let's see..." she said she adjusts her hips, "That seems around right..." she wraps her arms around his neck and pulls her bare breasts up against his bare chest, "so does that..." and finally she kissed him passionately and almost seemed to purr against his lips, "Yes, this is just right." Her hips began to move again in this new position.

He smiled leaning back and settling into the new position as she pressed against him. his arms wrapped around her waist and held her close but still let her hips move freely. He growled in response to her purr and kiss his teeth lightly nipping at her low lip as they pulled back slightly. “Mmmm absolutely perfect my love.” His hips moved just a little with hers just enough to push a little deeper into her tight pussy as she came down on him.

Liking the way it felt when her hips moved along with her, she nudged her hips hard against his, "Mmmmm, do that again. Mmmm move with me again." It was not so much a command as a suggestion. But one she intended to be followed. "It's so much better when we work together to find that pleasure, don't you agree?" she asked as she lifted herself up a bit before easing her way down onto him again.

He smiled and kissed her neck softly his hands on her hips helping guide them both. “Mmm gladly my love.” He started to move with her thrusting up as she came down working her inner walls with his thick shaft knowing just how she liked it all moving together and how hard and deep. He kissed and nibbled at her neck as they slowly rode together.

With ever passing pump of their bodies joining, she eased them into a bit of a quicker rhythm. In doing so, the feeling of pleasure only grew, just the way she had hoped and planned it would. "Nathan..." she whispered against his lips in passion that told of all the things she felt for him. Soon she felt herself starting to loose her control on herself. Not on her eventual orgasm, but on her will to not go wild and move against him like a cat in heat.

Nathan was losing it also, the heat between them quickly building up to a point of animalistic. He wanted her so badly and could feel inside her how much she wanted him. his fingers scratched lightly at her hips and then moved up her back slowly scratching at her soft skin. He needed her, his mate, his love, he needed her more than he had ever before because of knowing this might be the last time they were together. It was a thought he pushed out of his mind since he didn’t want to admit that he might not come back from this mission.

Perhaps the same thought was running though her mind as well. Perhaps that was why it suddenly seemed to snap inside her, that last thread she had to sanity before she reached out behind him, grasped the headboard in her hands and started to go mad! She bounces up and down on his length, slipping him in and just as quickly out then in once more. Over and over, never wanting it to end as she made love to him in what she figured had to be a scandalous way for a proper lady to lay with her proper husband.

He was right with her thrusting up hard into her each time she came down on him his fingers digging into her hips pulling her down hard onto him each time. He panted and moaned into her skin as they made love in the most heated way that he could imagine and never slowed down till he could feel his orgasm building inside him almost ready to fill her but holding back wanting his mate to join him.

The bed was a strong, solid frame, yet even so, it shook with their intense mating. "Yes! Nathan!" She moaned as her head was tilted back towards the ceiling, her cries directed upward yet still all for him. Only for him. "I love you! Nathan! Oh how I love you!" But then, her lips moved to his ear and her cries became whispered moans of pleasure before... "I'm going to burst," she warned him.

He panted hard her cries of pleasure music to his ears and then he leaned in close and kissed her neck growling softly. “So am I burst with me love.” He dug his fingers into her hips and pulled her down hard onto his thick cock at the same time pushing up deep into her as he let go of his control; and burst deep inside her filling her with all the restraint and desire that he had been holding onto these past weeks.

Back
Top Bottom