The Sword and The Rose. ((Kolath x Butterfly))

He sighed and looked over at her reaching out for her hand and kissing it softly. â??I know love, I will come back to you I promise that I will.â? He turned to his food and quickly ate more before he moved his chair closer to hers and slipped his arm around her kissing her neck. â??I love you Terra, I am so glad that you found out, it was killing me not being able to talk to you about this knowing that you would agree with me when you knew.â?

"Then why didn't you?" And before he could say is she cut in, "I know, I know. Jacob and the prince. But.... is there more to it then that?" She turned her face to look directly into his. "Look me in the eyes truly tell me why if you knew deep inside that I would act this way... why didn't you say something?"

He looked into her eyes. â??Two reasons, the first is the prince and Jacob made me worry that you would be in danger if you knew. deep down I knew it was mostly flawed but I still wanted to protect you. And second, even though deep in my heart I knew you would become my partner and ally in all this when you knew, I was scared. I couldnâ??t push back the feelings that you might reject me or might be so mad at me for leaving you that night.â? He kissed her forehead softly.

She smiled that warm smile of her before she leaned in her lips to kiss his lips, whispering against them, "I would never turn my back on you. Never leave you. Never betray my love for you." She kissed him again, this time a little more passionately.

He smiled kissing her back just as passionately. His hands slipped around her back pulling her closer before gently pulling her over into his chair kissing her deeply with her in his lap. â??I know that now love, I just couldnâ??t help but worry about it and feel scared that you might not.â?

His sweet works were falling upon deaf ears at the moment as she went on kissing around his lips, her arms wrapping around his neck and the way she shifted herself in his lap showing that she was more interested now in him and his lips then talking.

Nathan might be a little dense at times but the way his wife was kissing him and snuggling close against his body didnâ??t go unnoticed. He kissed her back just as much as she kissed him his hands exploring her sides and up brushing the undersides of her breasts. He was taking the hint very quickly. His arm wrapped around her waist pulling her close against him. the other arm brushed over the table flinging the tray off, sending the food flying. He lifted her up onto the table leaning forward with her still kissing her deeply.

Terra's eyes were wide, a smile on her face as she giggled at his act. "Oh my!" was all she said as she wrapped her arms around his neck once more and pulled him into her kiss. Scooting her butt to be a little more firmly upon the surface, keeping her balanced a bit more as she giggled and kissed him. Usually, she was not this kind of girl, but it was thrilling now to do such... well... what most people would say was naughty things for when they were with her husband like this, they were just fun.

Nathan growled softly into his wifeâ??s lips his hands brushing up her thighs and up over her breasts through her robe and nightgown. He kissed down her neck nibbling softly at the soft skin. He was so lost in his wife that he didnâ??t notice anything but her body. he pushed her robe open a little more, and then pulled her night gown down a little to let one of her breasts free. He leaned down taking her breast in his mouth and sucked softly it.

He barely noticed the soft gasp after the door swung open. A poor young maid was standing there having heard the crash from within the queenâ??s chambers and came to check out what was wrong. The poor girl stood there for a moment staring at what the couple was doing. â??Oh myâ?¦I..Iâ?¦â? the poor girl blushed deeply.

Not even Terra noticed her. Who could with her husband's lips currently sucked at her breaths and the sounds of her own moans rumbling through her and spilling out of her lips as she moaned his name, "Nathan.... oh. God I missed you. I want you...." She took a hand to remove her dressing robe fulling and letting it puddle up on the table under her. While her other hand rested upon the back of his head, fingers playing through his hard as he sucked her.

The little maid's face flushed even more red then when she first entered the room. She slowly backed her way out of the room, tip toeing, trying not to make a noise only to make the door close with a loud bang that make Terra look it's way, only seeing the closed door though, not ever realizing the maid was there she looked down at Nathan, "Did you hear something?"

He growled into her breast sucking lightly at her engorged nipple. He looked up at her question having been totally lost in her body and the sounds he was making her produce. â??Mmmm just the sounds of your moans lover.â? He smirked and moved back to her breast sucking harder at her nipple. His one hand pushed up the skirt of her night gown pressing up against her naked pussy rubbing lightly at her wet folds.

"Ahh!" she cried out as her body jerked in a sudden little rush of pleasure as his hand bushed over her, the moment rewarding him with her juices coating his fingers in a light layer. She had clearly been hot for him for longer then just the last few moments. She was likely hot for him since the moment he made his presence known to her again. Resting her cheek against his head she moaned again, "God I want you tonight. I want you tonight and tomorrow and tomorrow night before you go again..."

He smirked and rubbed at her fold harder pressing a finger inside her. â??Mmmm god you are so wet love.â? He leaned back looking up into her eyes as his fingers moved hard in and out of her tight wet pussy. â??Mmm Iâ??m going to be here just for you love, I am not letting you leave the bed after I get you into it. Just tell Sarah to bring us all our food and we will not leave the room.â? He smirked and pulled back a little pushing her back farther on the table as he pushed her skirt up more. He leaned in kissing her thighs slowly moving his lips higher.

The idea did actually please her very much. She would have told him so but she was to busy moaning in enjoyment of what he was doing to her. Her hips moving very slightly as she attempted to ride his finger a little before he pulled away and it made her whimper. A whimper that was soon an interested little sound of an, "Oooo," when he pushed up her skirt. She did not mean to seem like a wanton woman but her legs spread just a little bit as his leaned in and kissed her leg, sending a shiver up her spine and she laid back fully upon the table.

He smirked and leaned in closer kissing her inner thigh rubbing his hands over the outer part. â??Mmmm I love you and I love the way youâ?¦â? he leaned in and gave her one long slow lick, â??taste.â? He buried his face into her pussy closing his lips around her clit for a moment sucking hard at it. his fingers moved back in to push inside her tight wet tunnel pushing two in rubbing at her inner walls. His tongue traveled over her outer lips and moved over every never ending in her pussy before closing his mouth around her clit again and sucking hard.

She cried out in pleasure as an after thought to finish his statement. Hands reaching out and grasping at the edges of the rounded table, "Oh god Nathan!" She bit her lip and moaned, "mmmmm!" How long had it been? She couldn't remember how long it had been since she had gotten sexual satisfaction from her husband like this. She suddenly realized that she had missed it far more then she previously realized. She lay on the table, spread open to him fully to dine upon her body and she liked it. She liked it a lot.

He growled softly around her clit sucking hard at it his tongue lashing at her button of pleasure almost roughly. His fingers moved hard and deep inside her stroking her inner walls with skill and the knowledge he had gained on what she liked when he was doing this. He sucked hard his fingers working her inner walls almost being rough with her. he looked up her body from between her legs loving the sight of her spread open before him and hearing her moans of pleasure.

She alternated between moaning and whimpering back and forth. Her whimpers were mixed with some extra movements of her hips against his tongue and fingers. Not realizing how he was look up at her, admiring her, her face was twisted in pleasure and the room was so very light that he could easily see ever detail of her face as well as how her chest rose and fell with her heavy breathing. "Nathan! You're killing me!" she whimpered.

He smirked and continued his onslaught on her clit and pussy working her hard and deep. He wanted to make her finish hard and beg for more once she calmed down. He wanted to spend the rest of his time home with her in his arms begging to be taken by him. his movements reflected this from. His lips sucked hard at her clit and his fingers moved with such urgency that it was clear what he wanted.

She had, of course, not expected him to stop. She had not WANTED him to stop. At this moment they both wanted the same thing and if Terra had her say, they would both get exactly what they want. "Yes! OH! Oh Nathan! OOOOOH!" her voice called out to the sky above as she squirmed more and more the closer and closer she came until with one last great scream of pleasure she thrashed about upon the table in her climax. Juices slipping out of her opening as she reached heaven.

Nathan didnâ??t stop even after she orgasmed. As her juices spilled out around his fingers he moved his mouth down sucking and licking up all her sweet juices. He growled softly letting her come down from her orgasm as he moved up kissing along her body pushing his own dressing robe off as he kissed up between her breasts. â??MMM how was that my love? As good as you remembered?â?

She groaned, quite satisfied indeed as she tilted her head to look down at him positioned between her two tender mounds, smiling down at him, "Ever better...." she plopped her head back again on the table and held a content smile on her lips as she felt her heart racing yet slowly returning to a more normal pace. She knew though it would go racing again soon.

He smiled and closed his lips around her nipple again sucking at it softly his hand rubbing at her other breast. After several moments he moved up to kiss her deeply his hand rubbing over her shoulders and neck. â??Mmm thank you lover, I am trying to improve each time we do this.â? He kissed her lips softly before he leaned back his body between her legs as he looked down at her naked under his half naked body.

She looked up at him, her eyes sort of dreamy as she smiled at him. Reaching her hand up, she gently brushed her fingers over his cheek, basking in the afterglow of the moment as she just looked over her husband. Memorizing every little detail of his face down to where his birthmarks were. "I want a painting of you..." she said suddenly. "Isn't that what we nobles are suppose to do? Get a formal painting done of us for future generations to look back upon? I'll sit with my hands in my lap while you stand beside me, hand on my shoulder looking dashing and both of us looking oh so serious," her voice was clearly being playful as she painted the picture of how why would have to pose to be the proper pair.

He laughed softly and kissed her before his hands wondered over her body brushing her breasts and down over her thighs before he sat back in his chair smiling at her. â??I would love to have one of you just like this, for private use only of course.â? He smirked roguishly, thinking of the picture before shaking his head. â??No, unless I learned to paint I wouldnâ??t want anyone else to see this perfect beauty that is my wife.â?

Back
Top Bottom