The Sword and The Rose. ((Kolath x Butterfly))

He gasped and moaned softly arching his back a little trying not to move too much. he didnâ??t want to hurt her or surprise her on her first time doing this so he was trying to just let her suck and work him. he groaned deeply his hand moving down to stroke her hair lightly. â??Mmmm thatâ??s it lover, just oh god like that love.â?

Taking just a moment to nuzzle her head against his hand, while she tried to recall all that Sarah had told her to do once she was at this point. It only took a few moments to get into the full swing of things. How had Sarah said it? Oh yes, give him all you have got all at once the first time and he'll never know what hit him. Giving a little mental shrug, she went into sucking him hard from the start, bobbing her head up and down taking him in and out at a pretty fairly fast pace.

Nathan was expecting her to start slow and get used to the feel of it but when she started out fast and hard he just moaned and gasped deeply arching his hips a little in response his hand doing his best to not pull on her hair. It just was so much so fast he lost his control again and moaned deeply panting hard. She had done just a perfect job of turning him on and then shocking his out of his control that he wasnâ??t going to hold on long. In moments of her starting his cock thickened in her mouth and he groaned starting to cum hard in her mouth with almost no warning at all.

Now it was her time to surprised as she pulled her head back, a little bit of his cum getting on her chin as she did. Watching is cock at it came, the sticky juices dripping down the sides of his cock which her hand was still wrapped around as she bit her lip and looked up to him, "That was faster then even Sarah said it would happen..."

He panted softly growling in pleasure and a little annoyance at himself for not holding onto his control. â??Itâ??s because you did such a job on making me excited before. You teased me to a point that I almost finished just from your kiss. When you started going so hard I just couldnâ??t keep my concentration on something else to stop myself.â? He smiled and brushed the drop of cum from her chin. â??You are just that good lover.â?

She kissed his fingers as the were near her lips and then moved to lay next to him on the bed, snuggling herself close, resting her head against his chest as she sighed and gently shut her eyes. She was perfectly content with herself after proving that she could indeed pleasure her husband, she felt that she could go to sleep happy this night.

He looked at her as she came up resting her head on his chest and closing her eyes. â??And just what do you think you are doing? You better not be thinking you are getting to sleep after just that.â? He smirked and leaned over kissing her lips lightly before he rolled to kneel over her smirking roguishly. â??Now then your turn.â? He kissed at her neck and nibbled lightly.

"Nathan!" she scolded as he moved so swiftly. "It's lovely of you to think of me sweetheart, but I certainly had not thought we would do anything more. Sarah told me that many times once a man got... well... THAT done to him, he'd be set for the night and more then likely unable even to go anything more." She honestly had not mentally of physically prepared herself to go any further along this night as she looked up at him in shock.

He smiled at her kissing her lips lightly. â??Mmm well, I will need a few moments to recover if you want to make love tonight. But I had something else in mind.â? He smirked and kissed a trail down her neck and shoulders to her breasts before closing his mouth over one of her nipples. His hands rubbed lightly over her body brushing over her breast lightly rubbing them as one brushed down lower.

She laughed, just about to grant him permission to do with her whatever he may like, when there came a knock at the door.

Arnold just cracked the door an inch to let his voice be heard inside the room, "Milord.... I am sorry to disturb you and milady but... a message has arrived." To interrupt like this meant it had to be a message for the Fox.

Nathan had been about to move on down between her legs permission or no. He sighed as Arnold interrupted his plans and just rolled onto his side next to Terra growling in frustration. â??Iâ??ll be right there Arnold.â? He sighed rolling over to kiss his wife one hadn rubbing over her stomach and up over one of her breasts. â??Mmm Iâ??m sorry love, I have to go, the way that Arnold said that and the fact that he did interrupt us means that its from Jacob.â? He leaned down kissing her deeply smiling softly, â??Promise me that you will still love me when I get back?â?

"Mmm," she moaned against his kiss, letting her hand rub his cheek as she pulled back with a sigh, "I understand. And I will indeed still love you my darling. More then I ever have before. Go. Be my hero. But before you leave... can you make sure that Arnold knows that I know? I would like to at least have one person to worry with over my husband's safety."

Nathan smiled and leaned down to kiss his wife before leaving. â??I love you Terra.â? he got dressed quickly before leaving and taking Arnold with him. he quickly filled his most trusted servant in on what had happened with Terra and that she now knew the truth about him.

Despite Arnoldâ??s misgivings about Terra knowing he was quick to agree to keep her informed via Nathanâ??s letters.
It didnâ??t take long before Nathan was out of the castle and on his horse. He turned to look up at the window that he knew was Terraâ??s. he didnâ??t know if she would be there but for his own mental wellbeing he raised his hand wishing his love well while he was gone. He sighed deeply and then kicked his horse into the forest soon disappearing from sight.

Almost every day he sent letters telling Terra what was going on, his favorite was writing about how the prince and Jacob had reacted to the news of her knowing who he was. They had just about jumped down his throat for telling her but when he told them in little detail how she found out they got scared, they knew Terra had a temper and now they were the focus of it.

Two weeks passed and Nathan remained out in the forest. At first he had a lot of fence mending to do with the people since they didnâ??t understand what had happened. However with the prince understanding and him really having become the leader of the rebels they all quickly accepted the Fox back. Now that the group had a leader in the prince the Fox was more able to do what he loved, that of scouting and information gathering. Many times throughout the two weeks stories would come to the duchy telling of the Foxâ??s exploits. Though the ones about him ravishing young maids in their beds were highly exaggerated.

There was one vital piece of information that the Fox came across in his time away. Contrary to all the understandings of almost every noble and the house of the regent, the king was alive. He was being kept in a castle deep in the southern woods kept by only the most loyal men of the regent. It would take months to plan out the attack and then the move to the southern woods. Nathan knew he was going to be far longer than he had planned and so with the princeâ??s permission after the plan was laid and the move had begun Nathan went back home. That day he didnâ??t send a letter and didnâ??t announce that he was coming home. He snuck in just as the house hold would be winding down for the night, slipping into Terraâ??s room and laying in her bed waiting for her to come to bed.

Terra in turn was a changed duchess. Though really, it was better to say that she was finally herself as the duchess. With the knowledge that her husband and her love were in fact the same person whom she knew loved her and the free spirited girl she had been in the forest, her daily working became much more like that. She stopped wearing the regal dresses and has much more casual dresses made for herself so much like him she could step in at any moment to get her hands dirty in some of the hard work her people did.

At first, the people were a little shocked by the change in her, but when they all realized they liked this change very much, they all simple accepted her cooking with them in the kitchens and grooming the horses in the stables, a smile always on his face at whatever task she did. They all started thinking what Arnold knew all along. Terra was indeed the perfect match for Nathan.

The most fun though she had during the time her husband was away was Arnold showing her the ropes of this place that not many others knew about. It took some begging and some smiling and a puppy dog face from both herself and from Bottom that would sit with them when they would talk on the matters of Nathans' other self. Finally, he agreed at first to show her the passageways. That was after all for her own safety in case there was a need to flee.

It took a few more days for her to talk him into teaching her some of the code in the messages that Nathan sent, for she yearned to be able to read the messages for herself. It turned out she learned that it was a terribly complex code. Actually, it was three codes. One code decoded the message into a second code which needed to be decoded into another code and only after another step would the true message be revealed. It really was smart on their part. No one would ever be able to read there messages. By the time he returned she had only been able to learn the first decoding.

That day had for some reason or another been even more tiring then most her other days. She took dinner that night with some of the ladies she would chat with while in the sewing room, may of them handmaidens or wives to servants that lived within the castle. They have become her friends. Towards the end of the meal, she turned to Sarah, "Would you mind terribly if I asked you to go on ahead to my room and have a nice hot bath drawn up Sarah? I'm rather sore tonight and a soothing soak would be lovely before bed."

"Of course your grace," the handmaiden said as she left the table they were all casually gathered around before first heading to the kitchen to order the hot water brought upstairs. After that, she went herself to Terra's quarters to prepare the bath with some oils that would help Terra to relax. Sarah was turning out to be far more attentive then Anya had ever been.

Since the alternate entrance for the servants to the bath chamber locked from the inside, Sarah had to entered through the bedroom to open it for them. Imagine her surprise when she opened the door and found the duke laid out on the mistresses bed. At first she had a slightly shocked look on her face as she dipped into a curtsy to greet him, "Milord..." then she got that knowing smile across her face. "Your lady has requested a hot bath. If you don't mind I shall prepare if for her. And if you would like to truly surprise her, I would think it best you hide yourself a little while longer out of sight until she arrives." Not waiting to see if he took her advise, she went into the bath chamber to prepare it for her.

Nathan looked up hoping that it was Terra coming into the room, and though he was disappointed by it being Sarah he listened to what Sarah had to say and then nodded. The handmaid seemed to know her mistress very well indeed. He slipped into one of the secret passages hiding himself from sight. He listened closely because he could guess that Terra had spent a lot of time learning about the passages into and out of her room just for safety. If she came through one of them he would hear it and move.

She didn't though. A good 30 minutes later, Terra entered her room the rather normal way of the door. Not even realizing anything was amiss, she untied her hair and run her fingers through it on a sigh, "Sarah?" she called into the bath chamber and the handmaiden came out to greet her. She glanced about the room a moment and smiled seeing that Nathan had indeed hidden himself and not get made himself know to his wife. It was fun to be in on the secret. "Yes your grace? How may I help you?"

Terra turned her back towards Sarah and pulled her hair aside, "Will you help me to undress? I have to learn not to wear these silly dresses with the laces in the back."

"Of course you grace," she said as she stepped forward to start undoing Terra's ties.

Terra simply laughed and shook her head, "Now Sarah, why so formal? It's just us. Please..."

Sarah smiled and jokingly said, "Whatever you say Terra." Once the laces were all the way undone, "Would you like me to stay and help you Terra?" She knew that no matter what the duchess said she would find a way to slip away and let the pair be alone, but...

"No, you can go Sarah after you lay out my night dress. I am just going to sit and soak all my sore muscles for awhile before crawling into bed. You can have someone arrive in the morning for take out the bathwater." Terra was not shy before her handmaiden that had seen her in nothing already and so she simply shrugged her dress from her shoulders and letting it hit the floor in a puddle. She knew that Sarah would pick it up in her path out the door as she crossed towards the bath, pulling her chemise up over her head, giving Nathan just a small glimpse of her ass as she walked through the doorway and she slipped into the bathwater, giving a deep sigh that showed her instant relaxation from the hot water.

A few minutes later, Sarah picked up the last of Terra's discarded clothing. As she reached the door she turned and called out seemingly to Terra, "Enjoy your night..." but the smile on her face showed it was meant for them both.

Nathan was a master at moving without being heard. He watched his wife slowly strip out of her clothes. He couldnâ??t stop himself from getting aroused at the sight and knew that if she felt up to it they would be making love tonight. After Sarah left he slipped out of the passage and silently moved over to the tub behind his wife. He pulled his shirt off letting it silently fall to the floor before he moved up behind her kneeling down. â??Hello Terra my love,â? he kissed her neck lightly his hands coming up to brush against her shoulders.

She had no idea how the master was stalking his prey. Her eyes closed as she lay back against the rim of the tub. She would wash herself in good time but right now, the hot water was just the best thing in the world to her. Her guard down, she had no indication of her husband's presence until... she jumped as his kiss touched her neck and shocked her. Sitting up in the bed, she turned and smiled at him, her face flooded with joy, "Nathan! Your home!" she moved to throw her arms around his neck and hugged him tight, him still outside the tub and she inside it, "Why didn't you tell me you were coming home?!"

He smiled and leaned in kissing her lips softly his hands rubbing over her sides and back up her back. â??Mmm because I wanted to surprise you and see your face like it is now.â? He smiled his hand brushing against her cheek. â??Move over love let me come join you in there.â? He started to stand up glad that the tubs in both their rooms were large enough for both of them. He toed out of his boots before looking at his love just looking at her in the bath wondering how he could have ever gotten so lucky to have her as his wife.

She smiled, nipping her lower lip as she swished across to the other side of the tub. It gave him plenty of room to join her in the tub and let them relax and talk to one another from across the tub for a bit. "I do wish you would have told me at least a hint. I would not have worked myself do ragged today to have my energy at it's fullest for your return," she slumped against the other end of the tub.

Nathan stripped out of the rest of his clothes before coming into the tub with her. The nearly hot water relaxed him almost instantly and he sighed deeply as all the stress for the past two weeks drained out of him. he could feel finally like he was home. His eyes had drifted closed for a moment, he slowly opened them looking at his wife and smiling looking into her eyes and feeling even more at home. â??I barely knew today that I would get a chance to be home, we finished the plans just this afternoon. The prince let me come home hoping to win bonus points with you.â?

She smiled across from him, loving the sight of her husband safe at home with her again. She could never deny how she worried over him while he was away. Resting her hand upon his leg lightly stroking his leg as she spoke with him, never taking her eyes from him. "He gets only a slight pardon from me. I am still rather cross at him for his extraordinary ability to with hold information from those that both would want it and need it..."

Nathan laughed softly leaning back in the tub just enjoying being there with her in their home. â??You will have to tell him that yourself sometime my love.â? He sighed deeply just letting himself relax his body, smiling as he felt her hand on his leg and reached out lightly brushing his hand against her lower leg. He sighed deeply looking up at the ceiling, â??Mmm so much has happened in the last couple weeks that I donâ??t even know where to begin. What have you heard from Arnold and from the rumors about the Fox love?â?

Even though he was looking up the ceiling she kept on looking at him. How handsome her husband was. "Well, I heard that the Fox has been up to no good, as usual, of course." Only then she did look upwards as if thinking and recalling, "Hmmmm, what was it? Something about raiding travel parties and ravishing women in the dark of night?"

He looked back down slowly into her eyes enjoying the beauty and relaxation he was feeling from them being there, even if from across the tub. He laughed gently and shook his head. â??Well I have not ravished any women because the one I wanted to ravish wasn't there for me to be with." he smirked at her roguishly. "However the up to no good part, that is true at least by the regentâ??s standards...â? His voice drifted off into the distance as he stopped talking his mind going back to the plan the had been laid just today. he was thinking over every angle and pathway trying to find a better way then they already have mapped out. His eyes were a million miles away.

Back
Top Bottom