The Sword and The Rose. ((Kolath x Butterfly))

If she was not hot and bothered before, she certainly was now. Gasping, her back arched a moment as she moaned louder then before, her hips rising to meet his knee and rub back against it, only making her desire grow more. "OH! Oh god Nathan..." she whimpered a little as she shivered in anticipation of more to come. "I love you. Oh god how much I love you."

He smiled and growled deeply into her neck as he kissed and nipped lightly over it. his hands brushed all the way down her arms moving to brush lightly over her breast leaving the binding in place for a moment. He kissed down her collar bone and nibbled lightly over the tops of her breasts that were still exposed. His knee pressed harder up against her pussy letting her grind against it in need.

She was calm and collected as he kissed and nibbled over her upper body, but his knee going to press more firmly against the space between her legs sent another wave of pleasure through her. Once more she gasp and moved sharply. One hand moved to rest upon the back of his head while the other moved to rest upon the very leg of his that was bring her such pleasure. Both hands shivered slightly as they stroked his hair and his leg respectively.

He growled softly into her skin as his hands slowly unwrapped the cloth around her breasts. Slowly he released the tight pressure on her breasts his hands covering them slowly rubbing them to work the blood back up to the tops. â??Mmmm I love you Terra, so much more then I can ever say.â? He moved down more his mouth wrapping around one of her nipples and sucking lightly on the hard tip as his knee grounds softly into her hot wet sex.

The more his leg ground into her aching womanhood, the more it in return tried to ride along with him. She'd grind it in slow yet long hard strokes against his leg, making her moan and shiver even more then just his treatment of her tender nipples was causing. She felt like she was going to go mad with it all and wondered if that was how he felt as well.

He growled softly into her nipple and reached down taking her hand from his leg moving it over a little so that she could feel his cock through his pants. He pulled back from her nipple and looked into her eyes before he moved down kissing along a line down her body. He kissed between her breasts and down over her stomach before he reached her pants. Something about having to take them off of her was making him hotter as he slowly started to untie them.

Him being so bold as to take her hand and place it on himself, letting her know exactly what it was and what she did to him to make it so.... the way he looked into her eyes with her hand pressed against his hard manhood, it was just scandalous and utterly deliciously naughty. Her cheeks flushed only a moment and she kept her eyes watching him as he kissed a trail downward, leaving a slight trace of his lips behind until she threw her head back against the grass and bit her lip. She closed her eyes and focused on the feeling of his hands just brushing over her softly as he undid the lacing that held her pants together.

He was slow on purpose intestinally taking his time undoing the laces wanting to draw out that delicious agony that he knew she was feeling. His mouth kissed along her waist line lightly nipping at the soft skin teasing her more as he took his time, slowly undoing one lace at a time. His hand deliberately brushed against her womanhood through her pants as he worked them open, knowing he was teasing her and loving every second of it.

She squirmed and whimpered the whole while, knowing he was teasing her and enjoying every torturous second of it. "UGGGGH!" she grunted out before looking down at him again, "You are enjoying this aren't you...you wicked tease!" She pouted a little as she rose up on her elbows a bit.

He smirked up at her as he continued for a long moment to just continue to tease her. his fingers rubbed at her womanhood through her pants. Rather suddenly he pulled open the laces of her pants and stripped the pants off down her long legs. He moved back up her legs his hands rubbing over the silky smooth skin as he kissed and nibbled here and there.

She was just about ready to scold him once more when her eyes went wide in shock and surprise. Oh, and pleasure. Lots and lots of pleasure that made goosebumps cover her skin as she pressed her head into the grass once more, "Now you're just showing off your skills..." she commented lightly as a smile crossed her lips again.

He smirked at her again as he kissed up her legs. â??Mmm and I do have skills my love let me show you.â? His mouth didnâ??t tease or hold back this time. He moved up suddenly and closed his mouth around her clit sucking hard on it as his fingers slowly rubbed the outer lips of her womanhood. His tongue flicked and swirled around her clit as he worked her body expertly having learned a lot in their short time being married though knew he would learn a lot more soon.

"Nathan!" she cried out as he dug into her womanhood with no hesitation or warning really. Part of her squirmed and thrust up into his lips while part tried to resist his advance. She wanted him. The whole length of him though.... this little taste was not disagreeable either. "Na... Nathan!" she moaned again as the part of her wanting more of this won and her hips pressed more into his face.

He growled into her hot wet womanhood licking and sucking at her moist folds slowly spreading them more as a second finger slipped inside her opening her up more. His mouth latched onto her clit again sucking hard at it as he growled deeply. The only thing on his mind right now was making sure that she was pleasured and he knew just what he was doing to do that.

Reaching both of her hands down, they started to run her fingers through his hair while he worked. Her one leg wrapped itself around him without thinking and trapped him between her legs. He could not retreat even if he tried, through they both knew that was the last thing he wanted to do. "Carefully," she warned suddenly. "I'll burst before long if you do not stop."

He smirked and rather than stopping he started to go even harder after looking up at her for a moment. â??that is the idea my love.â? His fingers slowly worked in and out of her rubbing at her most sensitive spots working slowly to build her up to the breaking point as his mouth worked on her clit to drive her over the edge into sheer pleasure.

"Oh god!" she called out to the skies above them, her eyes wide as she looked up through the branches of the tree above before she tilted her head to look down at his head as it bobbed about against her womanhood bringing her great pleasure that threatened to burst from within at any moment. She shook her head a bit and gasp, "Oh Nathan I can't stand it! Please!" but she was not asking him to stop. Not at all.

He probably wouldnâ??t have stopped even if she had been asking him too. He sucked roughly at her clit his tongue rolling around it in powerful strokes. At the same time his fingers thrust in and out of her tight wet dripping pussy. Hearing her clearly begging him to not stop he redoubled his pleasuring of her using every bit of skill and her reactions to do what gave her the most pleasure and drive her faster and faster toward release.

Terra squirmed about whimpering the whole while she did so. This was good. This was the best it had ever been because it was all out there now. Their hearts were all in this for the first time. Perhaps that was what made it so much better all over a sudden and what made her ultimate release unlike anything she had ever felt before. It was in a simple word, divine. "NATHAN!!!" she cried out as it hit her with a sudden shock and had her screaming and twitching for some moments there after until she lay still under him, only her chest rising in falling with her panting.

He smiled moving up to lay beside her snuggling her close kissing her neck and just holding her. his hand rubbed over her body slowly helping her cool down from her climax. He kissed her hair and stroked it lightly as he just held her letting her feel him there. The only thing that was between them now were his pants and if she moved just right she would feel his thick hard manhood throbbing under them waiting for her to release it and for them to make love together.

She lay still a few moments, eyes closed as her breathing returned to normal or at least as normal as it was going to get before she turn her face to look towards him, eye open and just gleaming with her love to him at that moment. A light smile crossed her lips as she reached up to tenderly stroke his cheek. "I love you..." she whispered as she leaned her head in to kiss him, rolling onto her side to press her body against his as she did.

He smiled and kissed her back his hand coming up ot lightly brush over hers that was on his cheek. He kissed her back deeply pulling her naked sexy body against his letting her feel every curve and every inch of his body. even with his pants still on there would be no question about his need for her since she would be able to feel him even through them. â??Mmm I love you too Terra.â? he looked up at the sky for a moment seeing it was getting closer and closer to sunset. â??I suppose we should be heading back now shouldnâ??t we?â?

She put a hand on his chest as he went to move and get up, smiling at him as she pushed him to lay back down before she looked up towards the sky once more, "Let's wait until we can see the first evening stars...." And there was so much more suggestiveness in her proposal then just looking for the big dipper.

He smiled and laid back smiling at her as he leaned over kissing her deeply his hands rubbing over her soft exposed skin. â??Mmm gladly my love all you needed to do was say so.â? He lay back and then gently reached over pulling her up on top of him looking up into her eyes. As he looked at her there with him framed by the setting sun in all its glory, still there was nothing that was as beautiful as she was.

She shook her head a little and gave him a little smile, "Nathan..... darling...." she started as she leaned in and kissed him lightly before going on with her thought. "How am I suppose to see the stars with them behind me?" Demonstrating how she'd have to turn herself to see them from his position by twisting herself up she then went back to normal looking down at him, "I will have a horrible pain in my neck..."

Back
Top Bottom