Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

have you ever.

Yes...
Hood, back seat... in the area where you could consider it being a trunk for an SUV ( had a GMC Yukon for a time )
Also as a bonus on the guard rail posts next to the vehicle.
( rather random really )

Have you ever accidentally cried out a pass lover's name in bed- With a current SO?
How did you play it off? ( if you did? )

Thankfully, this has never happened to me. I suppose to make certain that it never does, I'd just have to make certain that any future partners/lovers/SO's names would be "Jim" or "James". :p

Have you ever woke up literally hurting all over (and sore) from a long, wild night of hard, hot, passionate sex?

Yes. It's funny how that type of pain is quite acceptable.

Have you ever.. after possibly such a night.. later the next day suddenly had a shocking revelation of WHAT you actually did?

Not much shocks me. ;) Actually, I've never had that much pain after sex.

Have you ever asked for (and received) permission from SO to be with an outside partner? If not, would that be something you would WANT to get permission for?

No. I may need someone to explain the "ins and outs" of this practice. :p

Have you ever watched the burlesque movie, "Pegg-Ass-Us"?

No. (How old are you?) LOL j/k

Have you ever undressed your partner using only your lips/teeth?

Ha! Yes actually.
With my current partner and fiancée, she was crazy good in the sack when we first met.
Our record is 12 orgasms in the span of five hours and afterwards I couldn't move a single muscle.
I wasn't unconscious, but I was dead to the world, that was for fucking sure.
Since then I have evolved and it is a lot harder to make me climax so often.
(●´□`)♡

Have you ever had an orgasm so intense it has caused you to laugh or giggle uncontrollably?

Once, in Port Sainte-Lucie, Florida in 1990, I reached simultaneous orgasm with my lover and we just lay there and laughed for a long time. She kept on squeezing me and every time she did off I went again. Embarrassing, but delicious!

Have you ever been thrusting so hard (or been thrust-into so hard), that you fell off your lover (or he fell off you), and y'all had to take a minute's pause before getting back to it?

No, but I have been interrupted with other bazaar (and funny) things that has happened during sex and had to pause before we could get back to it! *Chuckles*

Have you ever had sex on a hotel room balcony?

No, because half the fun of getting spanked is protesting and whining, even when you're really LOVING it!

Have you ever given (or BEEN given) a blowjob while riding/driving down the freeway in a car?

Yes. Got a beauty on Highway 10 between Anahuac and Beaumont in a tractor-trailer one time; took just about the whole time....

So what's the story with you and this drow(ess?)? I get an advisory about it and there's NOTHING!

*Looks nervously in each direction before leaning close and whispering* Sometimes I see Drow people.... Well, actually it's just one in particular. He's my friend. Here's his pic:

Have you ever known a drow?

Yes.
The old website drowtales from a few years back. I was so much younger then.
Owner of the website was Kern and always depicted as such in any photos.
I tend to annoy and enrage such sub-terrain dwellers. Something about humans not showing enough respect.

Have you ever rolled a 'natural-twenty' ? ( see who's a real nerd around here... )

Once, but half way through someone turned on the washing machine and the water suddenly turned to liquid fire, the hot water burnt my clit.
Never trusted it enough to try again.
Woe is me.

Have you ever tried any sexy business while on a mode of public transportation (Eg. Bus, train, plane or taxi), but got caught?

No I have not but maybe I will...

Have you ever been home alone, and walking around in nothing and someone comes home and sees you?

Sure! Happens to married people all the time....

Have you ever been masturbating, alone as far as you knew, and just when you reached climax it became evident that: A, you were NOT alone; and, B, a lover had chosen to masturbate with you and also came, at just about the same time?

no, and that's ridiculously specific. Too much so.

Have you ever climaxed on something hard to clean up and panicked because someone would soon be home and see?

Back
Top Bottom