Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

have you ever.

Oh Lord no! Have you?

jumped on a "pogo stick"? (And no, that is not code for something dirty!) LOL!

I have rode on neither, but would be willing to try to bicycle-built-for-two, as it would probably be "safer".

...had to have stitches to sew up a wound and you took them out yourself instead of going back to let the doctor do it?

No, have you? I always thought if ever I made it to a ski lodge, I'd love to take a moonlit snow mobile ride...

suffered from "gynotikolobmassophilia?"

Only as a kid, and I remember hiding from my dad and not telling him when I had a lose tooth because he would always threaten to use a pair of pliers to pull it out, or tell me he was going to tie a string around it and hitch the other end to a door knob and then SLAM the door to get the tooth out! :( He was a mean bastard...

...seen a ghost? (Or, thought you saw one?)

Yup, done that pretty often actually.

Spent the day lounging in your underwear because fuck pants?

Ha! I'm in my undies and a t-shirt now! I like to dress this way while doing my household chores, then when I'm finished, I shower and dress! ;)

...heard someone refer to a man's cum as "loogies from a penis"? >_>

LOL...umm...maybe something chocolate has gotten me in the mood? :p

...been elbowed for snoring too loudly?

Worse, got pulled out of my bed and dropped four feet to the steel floor, bastards.

Wondered what it would be like to have sex with a super hero?

*Nods, blushes*

...gave "beginner lessons" to the novice who has NEVER had sex with a super hero? ;) ("Super Hero Sex 101?) LOL!

I have never ate anything TOO spicy, cause I can't handle HOT hot.

Have you? (What about a ghost pepper....have you tried those?)

Back
Top Bottom