Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

have you ever.

Thankfully, no. I have more self control than i thought. xD

Have you ever thought you had everything figured out, then totally changed your plans because something better than you ever thought possible came along?

Yes and I hate it to.

Have you ever popped a wheelie but fell off with the bike hitting you in the face?

H a r r i e t said:
Never. Skateboards are more my thing.

Have you ever eaten yourself to sleep?

No food comas YET thank goodness.

Have you ever ever felt something so strongly you wanted to shout it to the whole world?

Yes<3

Have you ever been feeling down and horrible, then someone said something or texted you something tiny, but you found yourself really happy because of it?

I so did XD It came at me out of no where too.

Have you ever stayed awake despite being really sleepy just because something was captivating you?

Yes. In fact, I've got a whole world of little drawn bird creatures that started that way.

I've done something recently that I consider fascinating, but it would be too embarrassing/humiliating to share. Have you ever found yourself in that situation?

Kind of XD

Have you ever loved someone so much, that you just wanted to scream it out to the entire world?
<3

I thought I did once but can't say that I really have.

Have you ever did one thing for an entire day?

No, I hate wasting the day away!

Ever strategically used your phone so that the battery didn't die because you just LOVED a conversation so much you would die without finishing it?

Baha! Yes XD

Have you ever woken up way later than usual, and got pissed at yourself because you wasted your day?

nope, I love sleeping in...unless i had work to go to

Have you ever listened to a new song you like over and over and over and over and over again til you got sick of it?

Oh, my goodness, yes! It was very surprising. I think some of my teachers just wanted me out of their grade, lol.

Have you ever been close enough to touch a wild animal?

My pet Cobra<3 Yeah, he's not wild wild, but he's venomous and he's a bitch XD

Have you ever slept so much, and woke up feeling like you haven't slept at ALL?

Battleship44 said:
My pet Cobra<3 Yeah, he's not wild wild, but he's venomous and he's a bitch XD

Have you ever slept so much, and woke up feeling like you haven't slept at ALL?

<3 SNAKEY!!!

Yes, I slept for 16 hours once!!!!! I drained my body so bad that week.

Have you ever gotten dolled up for a phone conversation?

Lol. Nope. Never have I gotten all makeupped and clothed pretty JUST for talking to someone on the phone.

Have you ever talked aloud to the TV when you were alone?

Yes, a few times. The word is said half-heartedly and almost as a reflex in those situations.

Have you ever had a paranormal experience?

Back
Top Bottom