have you ever.

I don't think so, but then again, I like rough sex! :p

Have you ever had to get up and change the sheets in the middle of the night because of too much "messy sex"?

Pft fuck no. If I'm not confident enough to repair something well I'm not stupid enough to try.

Have you ever gotten felt up at a concert?

Drunk girls are drunk girls, man. Lol. They feel up people no matter what music it is.

I have never gone to a hanging

Have you ever been arrested for a rumor about you

:p Nope. I've never been arrested for anything. I'm a good girl. ;)

Have you ever made love in the rain? (or, fucked in the rain?)

Mmmhmm...I have. He was that good. ;)

Have you ever been totally disappointed in someone once you got them in bed?

No.....but now I'm worried I might be totally inept in bed when I finally have sex with my boyfriend o_O being a virgin is SO not good for your self confidence in that area.

Have you ever worn a bathing suit as clothing? (which is actually what the guy in my avatar is wearing...I think. Judging by the strings over his manly parts.)

I've been to a drive through zoo, if that's what you mean. :)

Have you ever held/touched a python?

No, thank goodness, because I've tried to dabble with the "other" hand (left) and it's not the same! :p

had sex in the back seat of a car?

I have tried with my left as well, and it feels like a half retarded stranger is groping me.

I have not. Never had a big enough car for my fat ass

Ever had sex in a park at night?

No, but..*grins* that has been a fantasy of mine for a long time. To find a deserted park at night, wear a short skirt with no undies, and have some fun on the swings, or perhaps the merry go round :p Oh, and the monkey bars? Endless possibilities... O:)

had a "friend with benefits"?

Back
Top Bottom