have you ever.

Yes, but it wasn't intentionally. :p (A "stink bug" of all things! I thought I was ruined for life!)

died your hair and it just didn't turn out the way you way you planned?

Thought my cherry has been popped I've never slept with any man.
I came close to sleeping with my 'boyfriend's' best-friend but I backed out.

Had that one ex you regret leaving?

Nope. They all cheated on me and left me.

Ever went out to eat, but walked right out of the restaurant cause it smelled disgusting? Not the food, but like a general rot smell?

I asked out a lesbian girl just a couple weeks ago who I didn't realize was lesbian. On the bright side, we did hang out and I made a new friend.

Ever gotten hit on by someone who was gay/lesbian?

Yes. My best-friend's friend is a lesbian and she flat out asked me to go on a date with her.
I told her no in front of ten people. It was an awkward situation

ever gotten drunk?

Someone who called my ex a slut. Turned out he was right.

Ever wanted hit someone with a bottle just to see if you could make it break like in old movies?

*Grins* Hadn't really thought of it, but now that you mention it, yeah that might be loads of fun. >:)

watched old reruns of Gunsmoke and Bonanza?

No, because before I GET to that point of having to ask such a question, I've long changed the channel. LOL

...watched the movie, "See Spot Run"? (I just finished watching it for the first time. It was cute. I laughed when the lady caught the zebra fart on fire! LOL!)

Sore? In what way? *Stifles back a giggle, looking 'oh so pure and innocent'* :angel:

...'grazed' at the grocery store? (Eating food without paying for it as you shopped?)

I haven't done that o_O I think I just might for the lolz Heheh. And sore in the way that your vagina ached a little lol.

Ever taken a hot bath and stayed iin so long it turned cold

I haven't had a bath in years. >_> (I only take showers....lol) BUT, I think it would be fun to take a bath together with your lover/partner, especially if it were a large, garden tub with whirlpools. ;)

Shaved someone elses genitals?

That sounds like a wonderful bath. Maybe we should work that into our rp or pms ;)

No, but I have always wanted to. Have you?

And have you ever "sat" on someone's face?

I have only shaved my own genitalia.

I have never "sat" on someone's face, literally.

found a large sum of money (more than $20.00)?

Back
Top Bottom