have you ever.

No (thank goodness!) :p

While performing oral sex on your partner, (exploring a bit further the same subject matter! :p ) does your tongue swirl "clockwise" or "counter-clockwise"?

(LOL...I know, but I thought it was a good question!)

Nooo....but, I wouldn't say it would never happen, either! ;)

Have you ever phoned in sick to work just so you could stay in bed all day with your lover?

*Thinks* I don't recall ever doing that, but that sounds like a really fun idea! *Pulls Prince in bed with her, counts down* Ready? Set? GO!!!

Have you ever had "pity sex" with someone?

*Grins* No, can't say that I have. Or, not that I can remember, anyway! :p

Have you ever had phone sex?

None that I can think of...

Have you ever mistakenly called your lover by someone else's name in the heat of passion?

*Nods, laughing* Most definately.... :p

Have you ever been with someone who was so selfish in bed that the didn't care whether or not you had an orgasm as long as THEY themselves did?

Yeah i have. That bitch -_- She would stop after she had a couple and I'd be far from done

Have you ever woken up naked after drinking and not known whether your clothes were off cause you had sex, or that you vomitted on them?

*Hangs head shamefully* Yes, once. It was kind of scarey, actually. >_>

Have you ever taken advantage of someone who had had a little too much to drink?

No, but I have been taken advantage of. And I did that too. I think that's just a moment where it becomes clear you have a limit to drinking. And you should sure as shit stay within it.

Have you ever swam nekkid.... and had a fish flap against your crotch? o.o

LMBO! I HAVE swam nekkid (out on the lake late at night when no one would catch me) but, can't say I've ever had the "crotch flapper" experience! :p

Have you ever ate a large pizza by yourself in one sitting?

I have not. I am unable to eat that much in one sitting. And I HAVE had the the crotch flapper experience o.o

Have you ever eaten a whole pint of ice cream at one time?

Just a pint? >_> *Grins* Oh yeah....

Have you ever drank milk when you thought it might be "spoiled" or just on the verge of being spoiled?

*Nods* >_> Once. I had been drinking at a club with my girlfriends. I was invited to an afterparty and this guy who I had just met, had danced with quite a bit that night, asked me to ride with him to the party, but that he needed to stop by his house first to get some beer. I was pretty young (and naive) and didn't think about the danger of leaving with him and going back to his place. I actually, in hindsight, felt it was more like a "date rape" kind of thing, because I know after he undressed me the first time, I had enough of my senses to tell him "no" and put all of my clothes back on. But then, he got kind of forceful and commenced to taking all my clothes off again and well, it happened. :( BUT, I will say that after that terrible experience, I never let myself get into that situation again.

Have you ever tasted yourself? (Your cum, I mean...)

:p No, I haven't ever snow-balled anyone due to my partners not into that, but I find the concept very hot!

Have you ever played "cops and robbers" in the bedroom? And if so, what was your naughty crime? ;)

Back
Top Bottom