have you ever.

LOL..no. I'm actually pretty private when it comes to those kinds of things in real life.

Same question (it's a good one!) ;)

Yes, when I was a very young man, and knew better but didn't do better. Not since.

Have you ever blown past the pain-for-pleasure threshhold, and sought additional pain (even clamored for it), knowing you'd sustain actual injury?

Never drank in my life, don't plan on starting either. Family full of alcoholics and all that jazz.

Ever pleasured yourself somewhere pretty goddamn inappropriate like maybe in the middle of a full class? ;D​

Nope. I am an "anal virgin"! I use to always say/think that "butt sex" just wasn't for me. However, I do find myself at times fantasizing more about it and how pleasureable it might be if I was with the right partner. I don't know. Maybe I will be persuaded to explore that someday. ;)

Have you ever used a sex toy on yourself while someone else watched?

Nope. I've never even seen a sex toy in real life. The closest thing was a pair of fuzzy pink hand cuffs my friend has. I was convinced up till then that they were fictional.

Masochist or Sadist, which one would you be?

Wow...let's see. There's 24 hours in a day, which is 1,440 minutes in a day, and 86,400 seconds in a day.... So, yeah, probably a couple of times a day at the least! :p

Have you ever had a threesome?

Not in real life, and I don't know if I actually want one.

Have you ever fallen in love with someone who lived in a different time? Like the idea of them I mean.

I am a fan of historical romances, and I just recently watched AGAIN (for like the 7th or 8th time) the movie, Pride and Prejudice. I could easily fall for Mr. Darcy's character!

Have you ever had a "crush" on a teacher/instructor?

Twice. On my grade 8 Math teacher, he wore very loose shirts and obviously worked out a lot (later found out he was dating my English teacher) and the teacher I was "peer tutoring" for. For those who didn't have that class in high school it's for people who think they might want to be a teacher. You essentially become a teacher's aide. He was really cute and a giant Final Fantasy nerd like me. We spent the majority of the class just talking about different theories on the story lines and who was the better character over who and blah blah blah.

Have you ever thought of having sex with your best friend?

Once or twice. When my best friend was a female. She is not my best friend now sadly.

Have you ever headbanged at an inappropriate time?

*Smiles* Never! I ALWAYS headbang when it's not only most appropriate, but also when it's most appreciated! :p

Have you ever karaoked?

Do you mean have I ever done karaoke? If so YES! My friend has a karaoke machine at his place.

Have you ever had a really really awkward moment in the change room? Like say someone noticed your underwear is made of silk and just HAD to comment on it while you are getting changed?

I once went bra shopping with a friend of mine who was like a 38 FF (all natural!) and I remember how hard it was for her to find a bra where "everything" fit inside the cup. Everytime we went to the dressing rooms, she would try one on and look up at me to ask, "Well, how about this one?" I was trying so hard not to look "shocked" or "bewildered" at how big they really were and how she "spilled out" of them all around! Up until that time, I had only seen her fully clothed so she always had her huge bazooka's well camouflaged with whatever she was wearing! :p

Have you ever wanted to have sex in a changing room?

I've only really had sex once but the chick just laid there like a dead fish and really gave me no satisfaction whatsoever and it was somewhat non consensual on my part but hey, shit happens.

Have you ever been doing something and got really far into it (like say a video game or a sculpture) and made the tiniest fragment of a mistake and just scrapped the entire concept?​

Ack! The headache of being somewhat of a "perfectionist"! But yes, I have gotten upset when something didn't go just "so so" for me, and I tossed the whole thing in the trash!

Have you ever driven home after a night of drinking and the next morning, you don't remember driving at ALL? (I know, bad huh?) :(

Nope! Never blacked out while drinking, nor have I ever had a hangover. I've gotten so drunk I've puked though.

Have you ever tried to lick your own elbow?

What do you think I am, RD? A giraffe? LOL! NO, I've never tried and no, I can't reach it!

Have you ever waved excitely or happily at someone from a distance, thinking you knew them, but, as they got closer you realized you DIDN'T know them at all? :p

Yes I have, I've even called them by a nick name only to be met with "Who the fuck are you?"

Have you ever posted a nude picture of yourself online?

Back
Top Bottom