have you ever.

Yes, when it was released to DVD - Johnny was far too trusting.

Have you ever had liquor splashed in your eye(s)?

Yes I have, during a house party. I slapped the guy who did it, whom to my dismay, was too drunk to care.

Have you ever imagined yourself skydiving and forget to grab a parachute?

One time, long ago, I saw a CHINESE fire drill in downtown San Diego. Four sailors, their whites blinding in the California sun, jumped out of a Chevrolet Corvair and, leaving their doors open, circled the car at a dead run before diving back in and racing off, beating the green by a full second. I thought for a moment I'd gone stark, raving mad!

What is a MEXICAN fire drill?

Have you ever had sex on a beach and had an unexpected wave wash sand between your legs?

Nope, I'm a dude.

Have you ever given a reach-around to a spider monkey while reciting the Pledge of Alligence?

I have SURREPTITIOUSLY "lightly played with myself" in the presence of others many times, almost always when there was a woman around whom I wanted to get into....

Have you ever had sex in a rocking chair, and someone drove by, stopped and watched?

Postscript: Nice avatar picture, Plas!

Nope, but that would be one hell of a ride.

Have you ever had sex on the beach?

I haven't yet.

Have you ever been at a stoplight and headbanged really hard to freak out the person in the next car?

Yeah, just like the "signature scene" in China Doll where the man sees this woman with a terrific shape from afar, and approaches only to find she's got terrible skin. Can cause a guy to go on a bender just to get the experience out of his skull!

Have you ever come upon a Chinese Fire Drill in progress?

*Grins* Yes, once, and I thought it was quite funny! I would do it, if I could find some people willing to do it with me. I don't know how legit it would be for just one person to do a Chinese Fire Drill by themself??

Have you ever been given a lap dance?

Yes during a game of truth or dare my best friend, closer to twin brother, had to give me one.

Have you ever questioned your sexuality?

Nope. Always knew I was into both men and women. I find it funnier that others question my sexuality far more than I do. It's like, Cheezus why should it matter what I like sexually? It's not everything I am as a person... >.> #OldRant

Have you ever streaked buck naked?

Back
Top Bottom