have you ever.

Nope! In fact my friends had to get me very drunk before they saw me naked, boyfriend's friends got me drunk as well which lead to him seeing me naked, other then that I don't like letting people see me naked.

Have you ever worn sexy underwear just for the hell of it?

Nope, closest thing to it was when someone lightly rear-ended my moms car.

Have you ever wished you were a mythical creature instead of a human?

Not really, though now that I think about it, I think it would be kinda cool.

Have you ever gone out of your way to do something strange to someone?

Yes, several times. A while ago there was a big event in town and when my friends and I were down town we stalked a guy in a hotdog suit, I traumatized a guy dressed as Superman,and I hugged a lot of people when they didn't really want me to. One was just a friendly "happy birthday" hug to my friend and she ended up chasing me through the school and threw me into a table before kicking me, and that was viewed by the staff and the rest of the school as normal since I was laughing about it the whole time.

Have you ever wished you were secretly royalty?

(I take it you mean that as a negative thing? whenever I've heard that it was meant as a good thing)

Nope I haven't even gone to a poetry reading before. I want to though.

Yeah, a negative thing. I've only heard it as a negative thing.

Have you ever read a multi-chapter fanfiction?

Damn I'm a loser like this but yes. I have a particular weakness for redheaded men, and over protective guys. I also really love Kurogane, especially after finding out the author of anime and manga confirmed that he is in love with Fai the male magician that everyone pairs him with.

Have you ever wished you were in a relationship with a fictional character?

((I don't think that makes you a loser at all!))

No, not really.

Have you ever answered someone else's phone?

Yes. It's general practice in my group of friends if someone's phone goes off and they aren't answering it and it's just laying about we are to answer it for them.

Have you ever dyed your hair a funky colour?

A few times, particularly after running into a racist white guy online or in real life.

Have you ever wondered what it would be like to be the opposite gender?

Yes, he was being very inappropriate towards one of my friends who has a mental disability so I tripped him. Jack ass deserved it worse >.>

Have you ever cheated? Not on someone but like on a test or something.

Back
Top Bottom