have you ever.

Yes, and it was painful. XD
Have you ever stared at someone gorgeous and got caught by them from looking at him/her? (Awkward right?) XD

Yes. Though it has been a give and take. I've been stared at while getting caught staring. If that makes sense. Only looking away when being checked over...
It was a flirty game that ended with a chuckle.

Ever find yourself wishing for a break in the day to day? Something incredible ?

Yes, my god is so hard to get a quickie after lunch, just so that i can take that extra 30 min. at lunch break for some fun time.

have you every Kissed someone in the dark and didn't know who it was till the next day?

No but I have kissed in the dark XD

Have you ever done something in bed that you thought was not your thing but found out you like it?

Yes there was a time when I was doing P.E. in high school and I did a backflip off a trampoline and my teacher walked in the way resulting in me landing/kicking him in the head.

Have you ever had a dream where you are with yoru friends having a disscusion about something and the next day you suffer from De javu becuase you end up going tothe same place at the same time and talk about hte same things that occured i your dream?

Yep, I have. I think it had occurred to all of us. Déjà vu is possibly a neurological anomaly related to improper electrical discharge in the brain, or something like that.

Well, the most confused question that Amlet (Shakespeare) asked "To be or not to be?" and I would add "what to be?"

Few times yes, but at least in a larger dimension and with out Jim Carrey around :D.

Have you ever reviled you lucky numbers to a friend, and he/she used at a lucky game and actually won?

Nope. That would be... interesting. Lol.

Have you ever successfully performed a magic trick in front of your friends or family?

In way maybe!:)

What was the funniest thing that had occurred to you, and you can never forget???

It broke the rules, relied on masking my voice, used an entrenching tool, and... oh, involved Cool Whip!

Have you ever wondered... what if the Hokey Pokey really IS what it's all about?

*adjusts my halo* I... can't recall... it was dark-ish... and there were several - moving parts...

Have you ever seen Pinkie flush... red?

Seen or dreamed...? Several succubi pop into my mind...

Have you ever found where the white goes when snow melts...?

Yes, but it required the consumption of much rum to make sense of the trip.

Have you ever treated green as the new pink?

Yes, "The Pigeon House Patio" - oh, yeah; I went there - literally.

Have you ever wondered how they get the deer to cross at the yellow signs?

Back
Top Bottom