have you ever.

Wanted too, but haven't!

Have you ever wished so much about something with all you heard and ended up achieving it?

Well truth is I'm clumsy, so yes I have.

Have you ever not show up on a date cause your forgot about it?

No,
Have you ever gotten so angry that you punched your best friend in the face then apologizing like 5 secs later?

Haha noo.. and yes that would be gross getting caught! Unfortunately it happened to me =____=
Have you ever been attracted to someone older than you?

*Velvet~Lust* said:
Haha noo.. and yes that would be gross getting caught! Unfortunately it happened to me =____=
Have you ever been attracted to someone older than you?
Definitely. Have you ever had sex with someone while someone else was sleeping in the room?

I did. Talk about scary but exciting. It was my future brother in law sleeping. lol.

Hmm does really awkward stupid puns count?

If so yes, "I'm gonna meat your challenge" - Something I said to a reply at some one's sausage eating challenge.

HAve you ever tried explaining something using simplistic terms that you forgot what you were explaining?

No, but i think it would be funny to see, If i don't fall on the ground laughing so hard i knock myself out.

have you ever gotten caught with your pants down ? (doesn't count if your lighting your fart on fire)

Yes. The stuff out now at days 'smokes' the hell out of the crap I had in 'high'-school.
Puns intended. Though, now off the stuff for a few years I still get accused of being a stoner. Must have burnt my I.Q. or something, man.

Have you ever found yourself in the middle of sex ( making love, fucking, sexual act, performing something arousing for something in any manner to meet climax ), when your phone goes off and your ex wants to get back together with you ?

Yes. And it was this song: http://www.weebls-stuff.com/songs/Amazing+Horse/

Have you ever danced with someone you didn't like?

Back
Top Bottom