have you ever.

Not really. The brightest would be some shade of auburn... which isn't very bright. LOL.

Have you ever dyed your eyebrows to match your dyed hair? XD

no. my eyebrows are dark enough that they don't clash with black hair dye. That sounded so girly.

Have you ever hit your head on a doorframe?

Intentionally.

Ever petted a chihuahua's head and get eye juices on your hand cause they're dumb and dont close their peepers when you pet them?

Mmmhmm, that's how I tend to listen to music, actually.

Have you ever been flipping through TV channels and found a show that you watched frequently as a child?

a whole pizza? by myself? i always eat a whole pizza for myself when pizza is on the menu

Have you ever.... drawn people's attention to you without knowing why?

Not really sure. It's kinda hard for me to remember such things.

Have you ever farted in an elevator and then lied about it, saying it was someone else?

Guilty I had *Thinks is a naughty girl*

Had you ever done something really cool in your opinon but then ended up to be really stupid?

Oh yes I have. XD

Have you ever been given simple instructions, tell them to repeat it, and you still dunno what they are talking about?

Everybody has passed through that... so yea hehehe

Had you ever gotten a song that was in your mind stuck in others people mind because of singing it too much?

Oooh i don't remember how many times i had done that, but sure many times, so fun~

Have you ever just BLASTED out loud music to the game Beat Hazard? (if you don't know, then should you try to check it out)

Back
Top Bottom