have you ever.

Nope. I've only ever owned cats. My kitten just stole a cookie and pranced off with it before promptly deciding it didn't taste good and leaving it on the floor... THEN, she comes back and tries to steal another one. What, does she think that another one might taste better? lol

Have you ever eaten a banana/corndog/hotdog erotically on purpose?

A- no, as I have no partner to speak of. If I did I would probably be all for sweet syrop-type substances.
Q- Have you ever streaked in public before?

No. Although I was once privy to a personal streak show. Meaning it was must him and myself.

Have you ever been checking out somebody so intensely that they had to acknowledge you in order for you to stop?

I tend to be pretty subtle about intensely checking someone out, so no. >.>;

Have you ever gone to a Wal-Mart or Target and whacked other people with the giant Nerf melee weapons?

indeed i have, was kind of hoping to find my neighbour sun bathing naked. she is damn hot.... and yeah, that's how freaky i can be, probably more. buahahaha!!!

have you ever thought of pounce on one of your friends/family members, to then be all like "i'm the king/queen of the world!"

Nope.
Have you ever been on a Coyote Date? (You know, you when wake up with someone extremely ugly on top of you. So ugly that you'd rather chew your own arm off to escape rather than chance them waking up)

No. I've cut my knuckle to the bone, and punched something so hard said knuckle became dislocated, but not together.

Have you ever wished you could have a conversation with someone, and have the ability to redo it by changing certain things you've said?

Yeeees. My life is soooo boring. I fantasize about it all the time.
Have you ever deliberately eaten something you were allergic to?

Can't say I have. But I've only been drunk once, so who knows.

Have you ever tried to pull or push a push or pull door, and ended up crashing into it?

Yes. I thought that was a pretty common human occurrence.

Have you ever walked into the same cabinet door repeatedly? To be more specific: the one cabinet door that is your mortal enemy, intent on ruining your brain meats.

No. Always stub my toe on hand weights left on the floor tho.
Have you ever gotten really into an assignment for school and thought you got an A on it, but then got a poor grade?

candycoatedkarma said:
No. Always stub my toe on hand weights left on the floor tho.
Have you ever gotten really into an assignment for school and thought you got an A on it, but then got a poor grade?

Yes, although I'll admit because it's usually because I got so into it I never finished it. :p

Have you ever flown overseas?

Back
Top Bottom