have you ever.

Yes I have. It was harder to break up then I thought it would be though.

Have you ever gone to a midnight showing of a movie in costume only to find out you're the only one there geeky enough to have dressed up?

I've been to plenty of midnight showings, but thankfully not the only one in costume.

Have you ever had a crush on a teacher or professor?

Substitute teacher? Not so much crush as much as he was friggin awesome and fairly attractive.

have you ever gone multiple day without sustenance and then been completely immobile and need to have a friend cart you away?

No not yet anyway
Have you ever sat down and had so much sugar in a setting and wind up with your friends saying you've had to much L

No! Not to say I wouldn't if the time was right!

Have you ever... been caught with your pants down... literally?

PandaBoi said:
chiri-disposition said:
No!

Have you ever sung opera?

Not professionally, but I sure have acted it :D

Have you even used someone without even thinking of their feelings?

No I haven't, but I've been accused of it.

Have you ever stuck chewed gum in someone's hair on purpose?

Yes, I have. Plenty of times. Mostly when I get desperate or when I get stuck.

On that note, have you ever used a strategy guide for a really tough game?

Yes, often if its a part I've tried 10000x and still can't get the result I want.

Have you ever gotten so mad at something but continued to do it because you wanted the satisfaction of finally getting it done? (Take a video game as an example.)

No, I've only flown 3 times and I try hard not to use restrooms on public transportation unless it's absolutely necessary.

Have you ever been to Broadway?

*puts a hand up* I can't deny to that, in fact, I can say there are several bitches who I would gladly drag down my street tied to the back of a speeding car.

Have you ever felt so mad at a person for being better than you that you destroyed something?

Not really. I do get a little pissy if all they do is just brag about how good they got it and blah-blah-blahdee-fucking-BLARRRRRRRRRRGH about it.

Have you ever tuned someone out if all they do is just continued on and on about one thing in particular?

Da, komrade. Da. More times than I can care to count, really.

Have you ever accidentally watched something on YouTube that turned out to be something other than what you thought it would be? If so, how did you react to it?

Back
Top Bottom