have you ever.

Yup. My RP career started on there. There was a lot more literacy on there than there is now.

Have you ever wanted to fuck someone so badly, you would masturbate at work?

No. My friend kicked a pigeon once. We all saw her. She still denied it.

Have you ever wiped a booger on a wall?

Chyea....when I was much much younger. XD

Have you ever sneezed snot on your hand when sneezing and wiped it on your shirt cuz you had no tissue, or just didn't give a shit?

Yeah...I really hate throwing stuff away at times...specially if I can find another use for it.

Have you ever stored some type of alcholic beverage in a drink bottle of some sort to get away with carrying it somewhere where you weren't supposed to have it?

Nope.

Have you ever had to babysit a family member's child or some kid period, and have taken them somewhere to have someone say they have a certain facial characteristic of yours...and you know damn well the kid looks nothing like you?

Yes. She had separation anxiety. Luckily it was only for like...30 minutes, and the parents weren't too far away.

Ever had a pregnancy scare?

No, but my friend has. "Church of Fudge" I believe it was called.

Ever had a talent about you that most people find weird but you can't help but share?

Not really hard. People that know me best know I'm not too fond of the serious and that I believe life should be a continuous shooting of shit. It needs to be a "TIME OUT WE'RE SRS NOW" or else I'll keep fucking around.

Have you ever drank piss before?

Back
Top Bottom