have you ever.

Nope, if I feel the need to punch a person I will. There's no wishing, just doing. =/ I don't have a bad temper, but if you push me to the point of violence you're kinda fucked.

Ever been doing something that you are completely enthralled in and you end up drinking like 30 sodas by the time someone says "What the fuck happened to all the soda" and you look at your desk and it's like... oops?

No. I've done that with juice, though. Or an entire bottle, but never 30 cans.

Have you ever wanted to slap someone in their sleep just because they look too damn peaceful?

Yes, and then he handed me a Jolt. It was a good way to wake up.

Have you ever filled a water gun with orange juice and shot it at someone?

i always do, sadly i never have any to cuddle with though

ever been stinged by 2 bees at once?

Well I was in a cave and trying to get into a small crevice. Then I got my arm stuck. >3>;

And yes. I still want that 1/60 VF-1A so bad. ; - ;

Have you ever won anything out of those crane prize machines?

FFFF Fuck yeah, I have mad skills with those things. I've put 5 bucks in one once and came out with 10 prizes. Lots of practice as a child.

Have you ever spent a crap load of money playing carnival games to get that REALLY big prize?

No, but when I lived in Az there was a part of the yard where it was so hot that when we had flash rains that you could stand and watch the rain drops fall but the rain evaporate before it hit the ground. I thought I was trippin when I first seen it.

Have you ever hand a pair of pants that always seemed to have money in the pockets every time you washed them?

nope, never been in a relationship before

have you ever watched Planet Terror? (i just did and thought it sucked)

No. Because I've only shotgunned a juicebox. =D

Ever slept in somebody's closet?

Aside from having his car? Not really.

Ever have a trip coming up that you feel like is going to end the world even though you know it won't?

Back
Top Bottom