have you ever.

I don't even go out in to the rain completely clothed. Going in to the snow naked is completely out of the question. I don't do well in cold environments.

Have you ever eaten so much that you still feel full 5 hours down the line?

Well MOST of my lifetime i hated my father, but then i met him a year ago and decided it wasn't worth it.

Have you ever fantasized doing things with one of your teachers?

Yes and no. I'll regret the feeling of her neck beneath my fingers or a laugh or how she made me smile or how we made a really good team. On the other hand if I break up with someone it's generally because of an unresolvable issue. I generally feel very conflicted for a couple months then get over it, usually. It took me, like, a year and a half to get over one lady. It took me all of three hours to get over another.

Have you ever broken up with someone because they talked shit about your friends?

Nope, I've never dated someone like that.

Have you ever lied in bed and stared at your ceiling wondering about where you'll be in the future?

Yep, i'm a worst case scenario planner x__x learned this from my mom...always make other plans JUUUUST in case.

Have you ever faked a moan or three?

nope, not really, still virgin, but i have probably faked moaned, just for fun

have you ever ever ever ever EVAAH....... wished to bash a glide door in?

I'll answer that question~ yep, i've done that ^^ good way to fall asleep if you're already exhausted, but it gives me naughty dreams~ haha

Have you ever had feelings for someone in another country?

yeppers. It's hard to feel something for someone you can never be with.

Ever been with someone just cause you didn't want to be single?

Thank gawd no -__- ;;; though i'm worried about it all the time~ i'm in friggen widow land...

Ever had a crush on a fictional character?

Back
Top Bottom